Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > What is my life?!

What is my life?!

by fallnightlovermusic 0 reviews

Just a normal day for Kamila well mostly anyway...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2015-07-25 - Updated: 2015-08-19 - 325 words

0Unrated
Kamila's POV:
BEEP BEEP BEEP goes my alarm, I roll over just to see my phone vibrating and nearly falling to the ground. I Unlocked it to see the time 7:30 am. It was a Saturday and so I just rolled onto my other side and carried on sleeping.

When I woke up it was already mid-day. 'FUCK!' I thought, I was meant to wake up an hour ago so I would have time to eat some breakfast. At this time, my dad came into my room saying that I should go to the shop with him, but as the lazy 19-year-old, I am I did no such thing and just texted my friend seeing if she would want to chat on skype
I sat up and grabbed my laptop off the side of my bed. I logged into my Tumblr account and just scrolled for about an hour until I got bored and looked out my window to see them frozen. The roads were slightly iced and the windows on the cars around us were frozen. I then opened the window and shivered. It’s cold but the suns out so I thought I might as well go into town.

I’m not the skinniest person, have fat folds, my thighs are really really fat and I am ugly as fuck! I don't wear makeup because it just didn't suit me. And so with that I am very insecure and shy to some people. If you get to know me enough, you will enjoy being with me. So I go into my wardrobe, get out a t shirt and skinny jeans. I put them on then I put on a jumper and socks.

THANKS SORRY THIS WAS CRAPPY BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHAT YOU THINK COMMENTS AND REVIEWS WOULD BE GREAT. IM PLANNING TO DO A WHOLE SERIES BUT I NEED TO SEE HOW YOU GUYS LIKE THIS! XOX - Kami!
Sign up to rate and review this story