Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > What is my life?!

Spilling drinks can change everything

by fallnightlovermusic 0 reviews

This was it...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2015-08-05 - 857 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3

Kamila's POV: When me and Patrick finished our drinks the time was already 7 pm. We exchanged numbers and i could gladly say that this man was an amazing man. Though i didnt know much about him but i new i loved him but this wasn't a love like a school love, it was like a soul mate love, that i could see myself with him for years to come and not just a fling. He made me happy which i haven't been for a very long time.

=====2 DAYS LATER=====
Patrick's POV:
It has been 2 days since I met Kamila. I have her number but I haven’t texted her. Yes I think I had a crush on her but I didn’t know if she had one as well. I was still in Chester so I could still meet her but I was just scared. We had been texting a bunch and her sense of humour is amazing, it made me love her even more… beep beep beep I just got a text from Kamila well I hope it’s her…

K: Hey! How you been?
P: I’ve been well! I’ve been wondering if you would want to chill out sometime. You don’t have to it is just an idea…
K: Yeah! I would love to! When though? 
P: Can you meet me say Costa in an hour or so?
K: Ok! Can’t wait!

Great! Now just have to somehow tell her my feelings. I know it will be hard but I need her to know. The saddest part is that if I tell her and she doesn’t love me back then it will be awkward and I will feel terrible, but if we love each other and get together then it will be hard because I would be touring and she would have to be alone which I don’t want her to be alone…

I checked the time 3:15pm so I have about an hour to get ready right Patrick you can do this!

(The meet)
Kamila’s POV:
Right hopefully he doesn’t notice I’ve been crying. I think he was the only pure happiness ive had after Ioan (my ex). I was wearing some skinny jeans a different coat and some random top that I just found. I put my hair in a high ponytail and went back into town. I was there 10 minutes early because I hate to be late. “Hey! Kamila!” I heard him say. He gave me butterflies. Hr didn’t know I loved him. “Hi Patrick! I’ve missed you!” I said happily and hugged him. “I’ve missed you too, so how about I go get our drinks and you can show me around here!” I nodded and held the door for him.

We had just gotten our drinks and we talked whilst drinking, I had a tea he had a coffee. I don’t know how people can drink coffee in the afternoon! “… Let’s go up there!” I said pointing at a stair case that go on the walls. (The walls are like castle walls they go around Chester, where I live, they used to separate Chester from wales) “Oh ok!” He said asking for my hand, there was ice on the steps and my shoes weren’t exactly grip worthy “Thanks!” Once we got up he kept hold of my hand. I found it too cute!

“Hey Patrick I need to tell you a couple things… I have depression, ive had is since i was 12 so you will know why i have emotions like wild, I get really and I mean really bad nightmares and I then just breakdown… Sorry I had to tell you…” I said holding back tears because i was scared on how he was going to react, I let go of his hand. “Kamila its ok, it doesn’t change you in anyway… And I have to tell you something as well. Kamila … I love you! Ok I love you!” he smiled “Patrick… I I love you as well I always have ever since I met you, and I never knew that spilling hot chocolate could find me a person that I fell in love with…” I then started crying. He took me into his arms and calmed me down. I cried into his jacket. His warmth was like a happy bubble.

“shhh Kamila its ok baby its ok…” he held me close to his chest. “I’m sorry” I wiped my tears and a part of his jacket. I then looked away with my hands on my face hiding my face. “I never show this to people” I said fake laughing “Does this mean we are like together?” I ask “Yes Kamila yes! I love you!” He said and then he kissed me. I melted into his arms, “Let’s get out of this cold and we can go to my hotel room ok? It’s already 7 acording to my watch" He replied and held my hand. I nod and smile as we finish walking on the walls and head to the hotel.
Sign up to rate and review this story