Categories > Original > Romance

She

by AmberCooper 0 reviews

'The Originals' Kol and Davina share there first kiss 2x9 little did they know someone was watching...Rated M for future chapters.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2015-08-10 - 282 words

0Unrated
Kol and Davina were walking down the side walk. Davina couldn't help but glance over at him realizing how attractive he was she quickly snapped out of her thoughts as Kol continued talking.

"He daggerd me for over a century...Today i got to repay that favor." Kol said. Davina looked at him suddenly concerned.

"Oh dont worry love, I'm not gonna hurt me own sister." Kol said Davina sighed.

"I didn't exactly prep Angela Barker either. I prepped Someone else" Kol said.

"What? Who?" Davina asked concerned.

"Well its a bit of a story, You see Klaus didn't just punish me for stealing the diamond...He also punished my witch friends locking them in the over the decades its become quite a assortment for the odd birds of the witchy verity.
I'm sure Rebekah will be very comfortable in a prison created by Klaus." Kol said smirking

"You didn't" Davina said her voice laced with anger.

"Oh i did. Besides with Rebekah missing Klaus will be occupied so we can finish what we started." Kol stated.

Davina sighed "You swear she's safe" Davina asked.

"Perfectly. since this is the best day i'v had in the last 2 centuries, I've made a wish for you close your eyes." Kol said.

Davina closes her eyes Kol leans in cradling Davina's face and kisses her. Davina kisses Kol back Kol pulls back. Davina smiles then wraps her arms around kols neck then kisses him.

Davina was perfectly happy. Little did she know that that happiness would be short lived because in the distance someone was watching...


Authors Note- Hi Thank you for reading Please reveiew favorite and follow if you want me to update

-Amber
Sign up to rate and review this story