Categories > Original > Drama > Hollow Body Got A Hold On Me

Chapter Two

by HeSetMeFree 0 reviews

Jai Eric Courtney recieved an Erudite result for his aptitude test, and plans to Choose accordingly. One horrible night before his Choosing ceremony will change his life, and his Choice. Now a ruth...

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2015-08-10 - Updated: 2015-08-11 - 1164 words

0Unrated
Stormy's POV:


I wake with a start from my nightmares. The lights are bright, and hurt my eyes. Four is yelling at us to get our asses out of bed, and to be in the pit in two minutes. I get dressed in a hurry, pulling on my boots on the way out.
The eight of us stand in a line, side by side. Nobody looks awake yet. There are five boys, and two girls, besides me. I overheard the girls giggling and ogling over Four last night; Chaotic and Rebel. Chaotic transferred from Candor and had light brown hair before she dyed it purple, and Rebel transferred from Erudite, and had dark brown hair, and she added neon blue tips. They seemed nice enough. I think they'll make good friends. I don't know all the boys, yet.
There's Justice, a tall, lanky boy with dimples, and black hair. He keeps tossing his head to throw his long bangs out of his eyes. Then, there's Rowan, who looks like a brute, but kind of acts like a giant teddy bear. I think he transferred from Amity.
The other three I have yet to learn their names, but they seem nice enough. All three transferred from Candor.
Eric is here now, and he folds his arms over his chest before speaking.
"Today if the first day of stage one. This stage is physical. You'll learn how to attack, and how to defend yourself; how to kill. We'll start with some simple exercises and, then, you'll be fighting each other, tomorrow. You'll also be learning how to throw knives, and shoot a gun. This is the stage where the weakest of you will be going home. There are eight of you, and twelve Dauntless-born. You'll be training separately, but you'll be ranked together. Three of you will be leaving us at the end of stage one, and three more will be leaving after stage three. Good luck. Now follow me."
I don't like my odds here. I have to make it. I can't be factionless. I can't. Those men are still out there, and more like them. I have to make it.


**************************


I'm asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow. I surprised myself, today. I actually did pretty well, according to Eric. I'm small, but I'm fast, and I put a lot of power into my punch. I may be exhausted, but that doesn't stop the nightmares.


I barely registered who had which leg, only that one minute I was fighting to break away from their grasp and, the next, I was completely incapable of moving.
I blinked my eyes a few times and then Dustin was in my face.
He was touching my hair, my face and my lips.
He moved his hand down and, in one smooth motion, my shirt was gone. I had only a bra to cover my chest, and the factionless man pulled down one side to cup my left breast.
I felt the goose bumps creep over me as the cold air hit my exposed skin. My throat felt tight and I swallowed thickly.
I knew what was going to happen.
These men or, at least Dustin, was going to rape me and either kill me, or kidnap me.
I screamed at the realization, a sob following shortly after.
Dustin just chuckled darkly, pushing up my skirt and ripping the crotch of my panties, telling the others to hold me tight.

Without any more of a warning, Dustin was inside of me.
My eyes went wide and I screamed, again.
But these factionless men didn't care; they found humor in my pain and useless struggle.
Dustin was squeezing my breasts painfully as he continued to thrust inside of me. I don't know if it was the shock of what was happening, or the pain from his brutal attack, but I passed out.



When I open my eyes, Chaotic, Rebel and Rowan are sitting on my bed. I sit up quickly, my cheeks burning red.
Chaotic grabs my hand, gently, and Rebel just gives me an apologetic smile that doesn't reach her eyes. Rowan looks at his hands, like he wants to say something, but doesn't know what to say.
"You were talking in your sleep," Rebel says quietly. "And you screamed a couple times."
I felt myself turning even redder. "W-what did I say?" I asked quietly, embarrassed.
Rebel just looked down, so Chaotic took over.
"You kept saying 'leave me alone', and 'no', and 'stop', and 'please', and you were crying," she said in her Candor, matter-of-fact, way. I reached up and touched my still-wet cheeks.
I feel like a coward.
I can't be in here with all these nice people feeling sorry for me. I have to get out of here.
"I have to go," I say quickly. I don't bother turning to look at my new friends, or bother with putting on shoes. I need to get out of here, now.


**************************


Eric's POV:

I couldn't believe what I was witnessing; four factionless men just jumped the girl that I was following.
She was putting up a fight, but it was to no avail; she just couldn't fight off four men.
They had stripped her, and were laughing as one of the men brutally violated her young body. Her struggle halted and, as I snuck closer, I realized that she had fainted.
I jumped out at them, and punched the one they called Dustin, in his face, forcing him off the girl at the same time.
I slammed my foot into his skull, in my rage, over and over again.
Then I saw the blood, and the questionable, discolored liquids.
He was dead.
I killed him.
I don't know what I was thinking.
Maybe I thought I could take on three guys bigger, and older than me; possibly trained.
I was wrong.
I was so wrong.
She was gone. The girl was gone. Good.
The one called Samson pulled a knife from his overcoat; I didn't see him do it, but I felt the sharp blade slice through the skin on my torso, and I felt the warm blood seeping through my shirt. I dropped to my knees on the cold concrete. Samson held the knife to my throat.
"You've been a bad boy, son," he sneered.



I wake up, screaming. I'm soaking wet with sweat. I really hope nobody just heard me scream. I need to go out for a walk. I need to clear my head. I don't want to think about this anymore.
I trudge down the stairs, and when I pass the transfer dorm, I hear someone crying.
I stop momentarily, because that sobbing sounds so familiar.
I shake my head, and continue walking when I hear a blood-curdling scream. "No! Please!", and then more sobbing.
I can't take this; I am hearing things now.
I make my way to the Chasm. It's the only place where I can't hear myself think.
Sign up to rate and review this story