Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Demolition Love Affair

Chapter 6

by ricki_frerard 0 reviews

Mikey's P.O.V. *spooky ghost voice*

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2015-08-12 - 609 words

0Unrated
Mikey’s P.O.V.

“Thanks Ray, I needed that,” I heard Frank say as he and Ray made their way up to me backstage. Frank looked a lot better than he did this morning after his and Gerard’s fight. He looked like he was about ready to keel over and die when Gerard said that he and Lyn-z were getting married tonight. Dammit Gerard, I thought. I love you and all but sometimes you make me want to put cyanide in your Starbucks.

“Hey Frank,” Bob said as he appeared out of nowhere- like he always does. “I see you’re feeling better.”

Frank nods, chewing on his lip ring like he does whenever he’s nervous or in an awkward situation. Lucky bastard gets the lip chewing and I get the awkward knees… “Yeah Bob, I’m feeling much better than I did this morning that’s for damn fuckin’ sure.”

"That's great!" I exclaimed, swinging my bass around my back to pull him into a tight hug.

“Ten minutes until My Chem,” a stagehand yelled as we released each other. I glanced around but couldn’t see Gerard anywhere. Wasn’t he just here like five minutes ago? I questioned myself.

“Hey, where’s Gee?” Ray spoke my question aloud. I saw Frank stiffen at the mention of my brother, but he relaxed again before anyone else could notice.

“I’m right here.” I turn to my left to see Gerard emerging from a dark hallway I hadn’t noticed before. “I had to uhm… use the bathroom,” he said hesitantly. He wouldn’t make eye contact with any of us and kept rubbing his arms. Last time he kept doing that, he had…. No he wouldn’t. Not after being clean for so long.

“Gee, can we talk?” I asked him, grabbing his hand and yanking him away from the other guys before he had a chance to answer. I dragged him back to that dark hallway he had came out of not to long ago. I threw him up against the wall and grabbed one of his arms, roughly pushing up the sleeve. I got a pretty good look at his arm before he snatched it away again.

“What the hell Mikey!” Gerard screeched.

“What the hell me? What the hell you Gerard?! You said you wouldn’t do that,” I gestured to his arms, “ever again. You promised!” I was practically on the verge of hysterics by now.

“I know Mikey. I just… I just can’t do this anymore! I hurt him. I hurt you. I’m a grenade! And you’ll all be caught in the crossfire.” With every word he said, the pain and anguish he’d been hiding for so long showed more and more. By the time he was done, he had tears streaming down his cheeks.

I pulled him into a hug and tried to staunch the tear flow. “Gee…. You’re not a grenade. And stop watching the Fault in Our Stars before you become one giant reference,” I said, chuckling at the end.

He pulled away enough to look me in the eyes and said, “I will watch it until Augustus comes back to life and marries Hazel Grace!” We both laugh at his unrequited love for his ship. The same stagehand from earlier says we’re on now, so we peck each other’s lips and go back out to the others to go out and perform for our lovely audience.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry! I posted this on my wattpad weeks ago and forgot to put it here. I'm such a bad writer.....
Sign up to rate and review this story