Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wrong Kind Of Attention

Chapter 12

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 12

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-15 - Updated: 2006-08-16 - 770 words

0Unrated
Chapter 12



Laura's POV

"Dont care?.. why would you say that?" the yelling was hurting my head more then ever, but how could she say that she dont think I care.
"You know how you are when you drink, but yet you come here and look to party, and then you go to the party, drink way to much, and almost sleep with a guy who isnt Joe, someone who cared about him wouldnt do that," She let the door close behind her, leaving me with that. Crying now, my head was pounding like I'd been hit with a million bricks, and not to mention my heart felt like daggers shot through it. I shoulda just sat alone in the apartment for two weeks at least I'd still have my boyfriend. Lizy walked out of the bathroom, looking at me then shaking her head, before walking out of the room.
"Ohh my head," Ana sat up, "what happen?" she looked to me.
"Our partying just ruined everything with Joe," I mumbled causing more tears to escape pass my eyes and my head to hurt even worse. Her eyes widen.
"Im sorry," she mumbled.
"Its my own fault," I got up walking to the bathroom.



Andy's POV


I picked up my phone dailing Ana's cell. She answered after a moment. "Have fun last night?" I asked hearing her say hello.
"Not really," she mumbled.
"Hang over from hell?" I asked.
"Pretty much, uh how's Joe?"
"You know great as any guy could be considering his girlfriend just cheated on him..."
"It was the drinking, she would haave never done that sober, even I know that about her,"
"I dont think he really cares about that, Laura's got a long history with partying and drunken sex, and Joe knows first hand, you didnt do anything did you?" I inhaled.
"No, just danced," I exhaled.
"You sure you werent to drunk to remember?"
"Yeah Im sure, im a good drunk," I heard her give an uneasy laugh.
"Well thats good to know, listen I gotta go just wanted to say hi,"
"And check to see if a guy answered my phone?" she asked.
"Yeah that too," I mumbled.
"Thanks, but dont worry, I have a feeling no partying at all will happen from this point on,"
"Thats a good thing, have a good day, bye," I waited until she said goodbye then i hung up the phone.
"haha was that Ana??" Patrick walked up to me, soaking wet.
"Yeah,"
"And??"
"and?" I looked at him.
"She behaved?"
"Well I havent ran and locked myself in my room, like Joe so yeah,"
"Im not locked in my room," we turned seeing Joe walk down the hall.


Laura's POV


I took a couple asprin, wwaiting for my head to stop hurting. The asprin eased the pain in my head slightly, but helped none what so ever with my heart. I swallowed, before getting up off the bathroom floor. I walked to the bed sitting down picking up the phone. "Hi yes Id like to know when if theres a plane leaving today from Vegas to Cali," I mumbled into the phone. "Thanks," I responded when she said yes. I looked at the clock, 3pm. The plane left at 9pm. I got up grabbing my purse and phone.
"Hey," I looked behind me as I pressed the elevator button.
"Um hi," I mumbled.
"Now I dont remember much, but I remember us not finishing what we started," Ryan laughed walking onto the elevator with me.
"Yeah about that, sorry, it was the drinks, I have.. or rather had a boyfriend,"
"So that means it can be finished,"
"Nah sorry," I mumbled tapping my shoe on the floor waiting for the elevator to stop on the ground floor.
"Oh why not?" he got closer. the elevator dinged and I couldnt get off of it faster. I got in a taxi telling the driver to go to the airport.



Stacey's POV


"For somone who cant talk alot, you guys sure do keep calling," I laughed answering my phone.
"I cant talk, I just wanted to hear your vvoice,"
"Aw how sweet of you, what are you doing?"
"Sitting in the room, you?"
"Out by the pool with Lizy, you heard what your sister did?"
"Uhh yeah, Joe's torn up over it, baby im sorry.." he mumbled the last three words.
"Sorry about what?"
"Um nothing really, I'll explain when we can be together again, but Im gonna go, bye babe,"
"Bye," I closed my phone as Lizy asked what? when I looked at her, "Nothing," I closed my eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story