Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wrong Kind Of Attention

Chapter 14

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

chapter 14

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-15 - Updated: 2006-08-16 - 690 words

0Unrated
Chapter 14


Stacey's POV


"What?" I was all i got out, as he got up off the bed picking me up.
"Screw rules, we cant sit in a house by ourselves, so you girls are coming with us," Pete laughed carrying me to the living room. Ana ran to Andy giving him a huge hug. Patrick opened the front door.
"Okay I saw cars... yes I knew it," He laughed running over to Lizy. Pete put me down, I turned to see the Fan's standing in the door way.
"Kristi, Barbara, Miranda.. this is Stacey, Ana, Lizy and Laura," Pete introduced us, he then turned to Laura, "I think you might wanna go home," She nodded before not wasting any time leaving.
"No hi sis, or anything you're just gonna send her to her death?" I looked to Pete.
"No, I just want them to be over this so we can have fun,"


Laura's POV


I got in my car driving the few blocks to mine and Joe's apartment. I was dreading walking through the front door. I turned off the car just sitting there, before forcing myself to get out of the car and go inside. I walked up the stairs stopping at the front door. I closed my eyes, sighing putting the key in the door unlocking it and pushing the door open. I stepped inside, no sign of Joe. I bit my bottom lip, placing my purse and keys on the table. "Joe," I called. no answer. I walked down the hall to our bedroom. the door was closed. He had to be in there, I turned the knob pushing it open. He looked up at me, I could see the hurt in his eyes. It was killing me to stand here and see him look like this. Twice now that Ive had him look at me. And I hate even more so then before. I took a step into the room, promising to myself to never make him look at me like that a third time. "Im sorr.." he put his hand up.
"I dont wanna hear the im sorries, I knew it, the second you said you were going to vegas without me, I knew something like this was gonna happen," he stopped, looking away from me, "But I never thought Id find out the way I did,"
"If I could take it back.."
"You would I know.. because you love me, and never wanted to hurt me, i know," he cut me off, "Did you even think about me? Did I cross your mind when he was stop and correct me if im wrong... shoving his tongue down your throat and rubbing his hands all over your body? Did you happen to let me come into your thoughts when you kissed him back?" he stopped again sighing, "When you love someone, you dont let someone else have you, you dont let them kiss you, you dont kiss them back!" he finally started to yell. I stood there not knowing what to say, not knowing if there was anything I could say, "I guess this is my own fault, to think that we could actually have a relationship,"
"I dont know what you want me to say..." I sniffled back some of the tears, "I didnt mean to hurt you like this, I dont want you to sit there and look at me like that,"
"Yeah well you did and here I am, my heart in two million pieces and the thought of some other guy kissing you is implanted in my mind, thanks," he got up pushing passed me, I grabbed his arm.
"Please, dont go, Joe please," he turned his head looking at me.
"You want me to forget this? act like it never happen?"
"No, I know for the rest of my life your gonna look at me and remember that I cheated on you,"
"So then why do you want me to stay? why do you want to put yourself and me through that?"
"I wanna get passed it, I wanna work on it,"
"There's nothing to work on, you ruined everything,"
Sign up to rate and review this story