Categories > Original > Erotica > Paradise City

Paradise City

by Firebrand

A city of love, lust and darkness, where every cop is a criminal, and all the sinners saints. Here is a place where demons and angels dance the dance of lust with humans and beasts. Why not join us...

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-08-16 - Updated: 2006-08-16 - 3767 words

?Blocked
Paradise City

Take Me Down to the Paradise City
Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty...

Paradise is an interesting term. A word that brings back to mind images of peace and security, hope, happiness, it is a word that doesn't mean the same thing to everyone. Paradise to one may be Hell to another. What then, could Paradise be?

A trail of smoke rose from the smoldering cigarette, casually tossed into a brass container occupying the center of a large, wooden table. The creature sitting at this table was not human. Nor, as he often said, did he very much want to be. Nothing wrong with what he was, and there was quite a lot of things very, very good.

He was, or at least, he called himself, a demon. That was his calling card, actually, how he introduced himself. It may be unusual for anybody to call themselves a demon, but it generates interest. Interest was exactly what these particular "demon" wanted.

The bar, the club, had a name, though for the life of him the "demon" couldn't recall it. Something to do with that song, no doubt. It didn't matter. His focus, his piercing yellow eyes, were situated on the group of girls sitting in a corner away from the smoke. More specifically, he was staring at the girl at the far end of the group.

Not as attractive as her friends, who took every opportunity to remind her of that, nonetheless she had a certain appeal. Her breasts were larger then theirs, mostly because her body was larger too. Not unattractively fat, or obese, more like...just a thicker bone-structure, or something. Tonight, to the "demon" it wouldn't have mattered.

She was a sure-thing. Easy to manipulate, easy to please, a guaranteed few hours of fun. Exactly what he needed. Except, she'd cling. She'd think her virginity to be precious. She'd try to find Paradise in the arms of whatever scoundrel deflowered her. It would take a perfectly well intentioned dis-illusioner to set her straight. A tough job, but it was his charitable duty to take her virginity.

He would fulfill that duty to the best of his ability.

He drained the last contents of his drink and rose, standing now from his dark corner into the lit-up rest of the bar. He resembled a humanoid wolf, with a large body that seemed as if it had been carved from a Greek statue of a God. Rippling muscles, including a well toned six-pack (or eight-pack, it was hard to tell in the dark) and thick arms were in plain view, as he had no patience to wear a shirt to cover his chest.

As he moved into the light, many eyes, male and female, fell upon him. He wore very tight jeans, partially to show off his taut ass and other assets, partially because being a large creature means that not a lot of clothes fit you well. His wolfine-face was rather handsome, and his fur was a grayish-silver, almost camouflaging into the dim light of the bar.
He popped his neck from side to side, grinning cockily and moving across the bar. He passed the girls' table, and they all stopped giggling to look at him. Purposefully waiting until he was just about to pass them, he then winked suggestively at the one on the far left, and vanished around the bend, towards the bathrooms.
He leaned against the wall, once safely out of sight.
"One...two..."
Her voice rang out.
"Uh, guys, I'm gonna go freshen up a bit."
More giggles, more words, then the scraping of a chair being moved and the swishing of footsteps. They were in high school, one of the three local ones he assumed. From the looks of them, it was probably Silver Oak, the really, really bad one. Works for him. Easy come, easy go.
She nearly passed him as she nervously turned the corner, but caught herself as she saw him there, waiting. He could tell she wasn't used to seeing a non-human, despite the fact that Silver Oak had a decent population of them. Her "friends" probably didn't approve. He could change that too.
He moved forward, taking her hand in his large claws and bringing it to his lips, speaking, finally, his name and occupation.

"My name is Gareg. Professional Demon of Desire...what is it that you desire?"

She blushed, staring up at him, mesmerized. She wasn't one who talked much in school. Her friends often just spoke up for her, and most of the guys who talked to her only did so in order to get into the pants of her friends (who had a tally of how many guys they'd fucked. She had zero.). But now, the most gorgeous male she'd ever seen was talking to HER about desire...

"I...I desire you..."

Bingo.

"This place is a bit uncouth. There's an empty room in the back, through here. We may talk about your desires in there."

He was very much larger then she, in terms of tallness at least. He was a rather intimidating figure, and when his clawed hand took hers and began to pull her away, she didn't dare resist. Soon, she found herself being pulled into some back room. It was dark, musty, and kind of sweet smelling. He smelled sweet too, a kind of musky sweet. God...it was turning her on...

This room was very familiar to Gareg. He'd worked out with most bar-owners in the area that he'd need rooms to practice his craft, even for a quick lay like this. This was one such room. If he needed it, there was a large, albeit dusty, bed in the corner. With her, he doubted it, but you never know...

His large arms wrapped around her back. She wore a simple T-shirt and a mini-skirt, nothing flashy, which was a little unfortunate, but he got over it. He pulled her close to him, resting her head on his chest. She gasped, blushing, but was overtaken by a strong desire, by lust. She kissed hungrily at him, her lips pressing against his thick muscles, finding his nipples and sucking softly on them.

He smiled, panting some, then grunted in annoyance as she pulled away, looking down. Luckily, she was looking down at the monstrous bulge growing in his tight pants. That convinced her, except for one thing...

"We need...we need protection."

Oh yeah. Humans need that.

He looked at her, his yellow eyes deep, shimmering with lustful energy. He felt some of his old self returning.

"What is your name, girl?"

"A...Amber."

Common name. Common girl. Perfect.

"Amber...know you that I be a true Demon of Desire. You cannot become pregnant by me, unless that be your Desire."
She looked up, eyes wide.

"Oh my god...r...really?"

Actually, you can't get pregnant regardless, unless I desire it, but we won't bother saying so.

She smiled, licking her lips some as she pulled her shirt up over her head, freeing the large breasts beneath. No bra either, her large mounds bounced free, her nipples tiny in comparison to the rest. Gareg grinned toothily as she pressed herself against him, kissing his chest wantonly once more.

He stroked her hair as she nibbled on his right nipple, murring softly as he pushed her down, not roughly, but determinedly. She kissed lower and lower, her tongue running across his thick muscles, leaving a trail of saliva as she found her mouth being pushed
against his crotch.

Immediately she began to lick and kiss at the huge bulge pushing against the jeans, moaning lustfully, seeming to be overtaken by her own desire. She undid the jeans, unzipping and freeing the cock within.

It was massive! Ten inches long and maybe four inches wide, throbbing in wanton desire. She blushed, unable to fathom such a size, hesitating. Gareg wasn't in the mood for hesitation. He grabbed her head and pushed her back to her task, his cock forcing its way into her mouth. A tight fit.

She groaned, trying to fit it in as much as she could, her tongue stroking the very tip hungrily, coating it in saliva and making it easier to take in. She moaned on it, sucking faster now, five inches in her mouth as she bobbed up and down. The monstrous wolf-man groaned loudly, grinning in pleasure.

She felt the cock throb inside her mouth, it tasted...like sweat and something else...like the same musky smell, it tasted that same strange sweetness. She wanted more...she was driven now, by forces beyond her control, and she moved faster and faster, grabbing his thighs and moving up.

The smooth shaft soon began thrashing inside her mouth, and she gagged some as he pushed in two more inches, growling loudly.

"Yes...yes, fuck I needed this..."

There was an explosion of sensation, and he orgasmed, filling her mouth with thick, sticky cum. She fell backwards, gulping it down in surprise. It was...sweet...almost spicy sweet. She shivered, filled with a sudden heat, like a fire had been lit inside her. She needed him. She needed more.

She stood, and stared up at him. An almost cruel smile played across his features, his cock already hard again. She swallowed again, moving closer, sliding her miniskirt down her legs. She wore bubble-gum pink panties, a stark contrast to the dark and dusty room. Gareg almost laughed.

"Now...you seem ready..."

She nodded, her eyes wide.

"Fuck me. Please...fuck me like an animal...I need you..."

Ah, the simple requests in life. Luckily, Gareg was a generous person.

He moved suddenly fast, grabbing her and pushing her hard against the wall, licking his lips almost hungrily as he slid a clawed hand down her body. Starting from her neck and descending, stroking her flesh tenderly, appraisingly.

He grabbed one of her large, bountiful breasts, squeezing and kneading it roughly. She let out a moan, and he leaned closer, breathing on her erect nipples, his breath hot and ragged. His fingers coursed over her, circling her nipple and pinching it precisely where it would be most effective. She cried out again, shuddering.

So young, yet so finely developed. A fine attribute of women around these parts. Gareg simply couldn't help himself. He leaned forward, licking at the hard, perky nubs, sucking on her breast ravenously, his cock growing harder and harder from the sight. She cried out once more, and he decided to keep going.

His tongue was rougher then hers, like electric needles moving down her bare flesh, tickling at her nerves. She melted, falling loosely against the wall, barely holding herself up, her legs spread bowlegged, her pussy unashamedly exposed.

His tongue found it quickly, teasing up and down her thighs, lapping up the sweet honey that dripped down them. The warm, long tongue moved up then, teasing at her unshaven pussy, sliding against the moist slit teasingly, not quite entering her, taunting her with the promise of pleasure she'd never even imagined.

She mewed out, her fists clenching as his tongue slid into her dripping, wet folds, his nose pressing against her crotch, her sweet taste beckoning him to eat her out faster and faster, caressing her soft velvety folds lovingly.

She let out yelps and moans of ecstasy, squirming against the wall, her bare body, being eaten out by the lustful wolf-man, seeming like a portrait of victorian erotica, her long hair falling in front of her red, flushed face, her eyes mostly closed and her mouth open, letting out long, gasping moans one after another.

He almost laughed at the ease of which he brought her to orgasm, her moans turning into loud screams of pleasure, and she slid slowly down the wall, her breasts bouncing as she plummeted down. She would've hit the ground hard had Gareg's clawed hands grasped her curvy rump, holding her aloft, her legs draped over his thick, muscular arms. He smiled, his strange, haunting yellow eyes flashing dangerously as he prepared to enter her.

She realized what he planned to do, and squirmed a bit nervously.

"W-wait...I...I'm not so sure..."

He was. His thick, throbbing manhood entered her pussy slowly, the soft, inviting lips encasing the tip of his enormous cock, swallowing it bit by bit in their slick, warm entrances, his mouth opening slightly, his breaths turning to ragged gasps as, holding her up by her ass, his clawed hands digging into the soft flesh as he pushed his ten inch cock deeper into her, he did what she'd begged him to do.

He fucked her like an animal.

He hammered her, his taut, muscular body, immaculately sculpted in ever area, writhed as he pounded her tight, virginal pussy, breaking her cherry in one smooth movement and never slowly. He filled her with his length, throbbing inside her as he pumped her.

The wall cracked slightly, weak material crackling under the force of thrusts, her gasps and squeals of pain turning into low moans, slowly rising in both volume and force with each thrust he pushed into her, turning into loud screams of pleasure as she wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him on the chest, neck and lips, despite the awkwardness, wanting every bit of him to her pleasure.

His tongue slid down her throat, still sticky and sweet from her pussy juices, and she sucked it hungrily, tasting herself as he fucked her, the sheer volume of different pleasures causing her body to shudder in one, two, three simultaneous orgasms. She shuddered, breaking their kiss and falling against his shoulder, her breaths harsh, wheezing against his shoulder.

He climaxed as well, his cock throbbing and thrashing before letting out a thick stream of hot, sticky cum, filling her pussy with his seed, overflowing and letting some spill to the floor and coat his huge length. He finally let her go, pulling himself out of her and she slid to the floor with a squish, sitting in the pool of his cum and hers, gasping, her naked body glistening with sweat.

He turned away, panting, allowing her a lustful gaze at his taut rump before finding his jeans and sliding them up. He dressed quickly before sitting down on the small bed, lighting up a cigarette. She opened her mouth to speak, but he cut her off.

"No. You won't ever see me again. You were fun, but that's all you were. Don't be sad now babe, its about time you learned the truth of Paradise."

He let out a cloud of smoke, holding the cigarette loosely between his clawed fingers.

"This town is about to be consumed by lust and love. You'll get laid again, if you have a mind for it. But think nothing of me, lest to haunt those fevered desires at night. I have absolutely no interest in seeing you again. I'm a Demon still, even if it is of Desire. Slave to the very title I hold so dear."

He stood, grinning roguishly.

"Enjoy your life."

And he simply walked out of the room, leaving her there, stunned. He tossed the cigarette aside, passing by Amber's table, where her friends glared at him, jealous lust in their eyes. Much thinner. He could smell all but two were virgins. He needed a place to stay.

"Anybody interested in having a sleep-over?"

The two virgins turned out to be sisters. And only their blind and deaf grandmother was home that night. He smiled, his grin wide and brazen, as if he laughed at a joke only he knew. He went out of the dingy club, one arm wrapped around each waist, two hands on his crotch, freeing the member as soon as they reached their car.

As one drove and other other took him in her mouth, her couldn't help leaning back and smiling.

This was Paradise.


Take me down to the Paradise City
Where the grass is green and the girl's are pretty...


*

Paradise City didn't exist in any specific place. No country called it its own, no continent or ocean held its sway. All you could know was what it offered, and what it offered was darkness and sin.

Gareg, the Demon of Desire, was not the sole inhabitant of this dark environment. As its tales grow in greater number, those who inhabit it grow more and more notorious. Here, what happens behind closed doors is public news, and sin in the streets is ignored. Here, tawdry and tasteless are upper class, sex is the true currency, and jazz and soul rock the hearts of lovers and lusters alike.

Paradise or Hell? Why not both?

The city is, effectively, divided into four parts, though not evenly. The largest area is the center, which is a myriad of tall buildings, stretching into dim, gray clouds, with soft whispers and dark secrets in every conversation. It is home to the rich and the influential, where the notorious stuck-up boarding schools are, one for all girls and one for all boys. However, as integration goes, only the all-boys school allows non-human students.

Ah, yes, I suppose this narration requires expose on the "non-humans". In Paradise, humans are not the only creatures that inhabit its depths. Angels, Demons, Non-humans and humans are the primary categories of inhabitants, each with the varying look and mindset one may think of their race.

Angels are rare creatures, held in high-esteem by all but demons, and secretly lusted after due to their soft, chaste looks. Whether or not they are genderless, as myth would say, has yet to be determined, (perhaps you, the reader, should chime in your opinion on that matter.)

Demons are the opposite. Often non-humanoid, they range from impish creatures that rape and eat in the dead of night to strange orbs of light that can take control of your body and make you an all-too willing slave. They are hated and hunted by many, most notably the all-female "Sophia's Choir", and elite demon-elimination squad.

Non-humans, also called Nons for short, are non-humans, a product of some long-lost gene mixing of humans and demons. They appear as anthropomorphic animals (and other things: one person swore he saw a green-skinned man who ate sunlight. That person was later eaten by a rhino.) They are often-times discriminated against, and come in two basic groups:

City-Dwellers: They are more accepted, in a way, and are not of the unusual brands, but are often mammalian, like leopards, wolves, tigers, dogs, etc etc. They wear clothing and are generally just like humans outside of appearance.

Forest Dwellers: Outside of town is a thick forest, where even the trees have minds and souls, and where demonic plants are gathered and sold in the city for great prices. These Nons are far less accepted, and include (mostly) Avians, Bears, Equines (although they are neutral to both city and forest), rodents and anything else (Rock people are also rumored to exist.)

In truth, the differences between Nons and humans are very few, outside of looks and behaviors. While exhibiting animal-like characteristics, such as going into heat or having mating seasons, they also possess many human traits as well: females have two breasts, males have normal, human genitalia, etc etc. Other differences do exist, but those will be covered as necessary.

Humans are...humans. They run the city, they look like regular, ole humans. They have such interesting minds, so strong, yet so easily led astray...

Now, as you are a new visitor, I shall explain the city's geography:

Center: Here is where the industrial giants make their mark, corporate offices and skyscrapers piercing the rainy clouds (its always rainy in Paradise.) A very illustrious high-school is here, preparing they well-developed, rich kids for a future in business and local government. Its also a very "pure" location, wanting nothing to do with Nons or Demons. However, the local all boys school does have a mixed enrollment, despite criticism. The reasons for such, however, may not be terribly innocent...

The southern section of the town, adjacent to the large forest-land, is called the Border. Its a poor, tightly knit section of bad houses, apartments and seedy clubs, where prostitution and very...unique drugs are sold. On top of that, its a local hang out for demons and occult items, and anyone wanting to venture into the dark recesses of its underworld find things that your imagination dares not speak of...

The two smaller areas are next. Northeastern is the Docks, where factories spew out their daily loads and fishermen sail in cursed waters, talking about the mermaids, mermen and other strange inhabitants of the Lake they claim to meet. Heavy in business, it is home to a run-down high school Silver Oak, which has a solid mix of low-income humans and Nons.

Then there's Silk City. Home to nightclubs, jazz halls, music and rhythm dancing in a swirling, smokey haze. The Paradise is here, the strange and almost mystical nightclub that seems to appear and disappear of its own volition. The Darkridge high school is here, which is an average place, of nothing special...except for the ghost stories, the hauntings, and the fact that people claim to find God in the upper belfry...

Outside of Paradise there is a Forest and a Lake. The Lake is deep, with secrets and despairs hidden in its placid surfaces. For every erotic tale of mermaids and sexual fantasies that occupy bars and pubs, there are tragedies, hauntings and curses that are like fog upon the lake's surface, enveloping it in mystery and cold...

The Forest is vast, home to a variety of Nons and Demons, lurking in primitive (or not-so-primitive) cultures, offering a variety of mystery and danger, especially to the arrogant humans...

These tales will take you all over Paradise. They will haunt your senses and your minds, if we're lucky, and hopefully you too will find yourself in Paradise. Seek out its sights, its smells, its sins.

Eat, drink, and be merry.

For tomorrow, we may die.

---Author's Note---

A more serious/not serious story of mine. Its gonna be long, and hopefully interesting. Its kinda my darker fantasies, and has a darker theme.

Offer suggestions to kinks or sex-pair ups you wanna see. This combines most anime porn with regular old porn with weird porn, so its a delight for your lustful senses.

I hope you didn't get bored by the long-winded intro, next chapter will be better, but PLEASE read and review.
Sign up to rate and review this story