Categories > Games > Suikoden 5 > Suikoden: Relations

Suikoden: Relations

by Firebrand

A story that casts aside angst and drama in exchange for light-hearted dialogue and enormous amounts of sex! M/F, M/M/F (upcoming), Incest, possibly yaoi later on.

Category: Suikoden 5 - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-08-16 - Updated: 2006-08-16 - 2721 words

?Blocked
Suikoden V: Relations---

Hello everyone! This is the first fanfic I've actually decided to write for this site, so I'm hoping you all like it and it lasts awhile, eh? Um, at any rate, this is a fan fiction that's gonna be a bit different from a lot I've seen: instead of focusing on the actual plot of the source material, or emo love-affairs and conflicted interests, its gonna be a lot simpler: it'll focus on the best part of Suikoden...the castle and the characters.

This will be a light-hearted, behind the scenes series of vignettes that focus on the characters' relationships and interactions around the castle in Suikoden V. I won't be fully loyal to the game's script, as much will be based on fresh memory that's easily twisted off into bad wording, so most of it will just use the characters in original scenes in and around the castle. Of course, there will be copious amounts of sex.

This is where you come in. When you Read and Review my fic, I'll give you the option of suggestion various pairings for me to write in detail. Leave me some creative room, but I'm big on letting you guys tell me what you want. If it appeals to me, I'll do it. I hope to have every female in the castle (or at least, most of 'em) get some action at some point or another. I'll accept Yaoi and Yuri requests, but it'll be more rare to see Yaoi and more common to see Yuri, but like I said, if the pairing interests me, I'll do it. Try to keep the requests civil, and keep in mind I'd prefer if most, if not all of them, involved the Prince.

At any rate, too much dawdling, let's get started. I...own...NOTHING! BWAHHAHAHAH! Man...what a pain. First chapter...hoooo!"

---End of Author's Note---

Chapter One: Mornings and Meals

"Hey guys...why don't we make this place our headquarters?"

Lyon's fair face lit up in happiness at her suggestion, grinning wide at the gathered group. Zweig snorted derisively, but said nothing. Sialeeds nodded, and Lucretia spoke.

"That's actually a very good idea..."

An ancient ruin, thousands of years old, hidden in the depths of a lake, raised once more to combat the forces of evil. A funny kind of fairy tale you'd expect to find in a game or storybook. When it actually happens to you, you find yourself in an ironic sort of situation. Of course, what do you name such a castle?

Lyon, Sialeeds and Lucretia were soon bickering over what to call it. A silly name, a proud name, a...poetic name, the arguments grew fiercer and fiercer. Soon, the decision was thrust upon the Prince to decide. Not wanting to offend any of the vicious vixens before him, the Prince of Falena decided to concoct a name for the castle himself.

Thus was born Eldritch Castle.

An ancient word for "old". It fit the grand, marvelous ruins, and everyone cheered and agreed it was a very good name for it.

That had been three days ago. Now, by the hundreds, refugees, soldiers, craftsman, anyone and everyone wishing to side with the Prince against the terrible might of the Godwin family, or anyone wishing to avoid the rampant chaos consuming the world at the moment. That was what Eldritch would become, Lucretia had said. A symbol of the Prince's power and mercy, a home to all.

He stared down at the people moving across the elaborate wooden bridges leading into the grand castle. In just three days, the beavers had managed to construct a variety of intricate bridges, catwalks, ports and other such wooden structures, to compliment the rest of the monstrous structure.

Prince Faroush turned away from the window, picking up his Tri-Nunchaku and twirling it lazily. He was clad in a very loose wrap about his waist, his thin, slender, almost feminine body unhindered by armor or clothes. It was easier, he found to train this way.

Starting off by doing a swift offensive kata to warm up, the Prince soon switched into a serious defensive footwork and parrying exercise, and hefted and twirled his weapon about intricately, smashing through hordes of unseen foes. He thrust the weapon forward, swinging it at the apex of the thrust, the tip launching off, propelled by a chain into the throat of the enemy...

SMASH!

A clay pot, built by dwarf craftsman and salvaged from Rainwall before they had fled, was struck hard by the weapon. It launched itself out the window, breaking through glass and tumbling down through the air. Faroush blinked, wincing as he waited for the inevitable crash.

A distant shattering sound echoed back to him, followed by a yelp of pain and a very loud, very irate roar.

"ACK! My head! In pain! This...this pot...is clearly in league with those FILTHY DEVILS! The GODWINS! THOSE EXCREMENTBATHINGSONSOFGOATSWHOIHATESOMUCHANDTHEYSUCKANDARESTUPIDANDSTUFF!
HATE! HATE! FILTHY DEVILS! WHY I OUTTA-"

His outburst was followed by an angry yell from what sounded like Goesch, the hotheaded farmer from Lordlake, and then a loud splash. Faroush sighed, sweat dripping down his thinly muscular frame, which contradicted his frail and feminine appearance otherwise.

Maybe inviting Egbert to the castle wasn't a very good idea...

The door to his chamber burst open, and Lyon rushed into the room, followed by a sleepy-looking Sialeeds, who blinked angrily at the world through half-closed eyes, her beautiful hair fallen over her face in a wild mess. Lyon had her sword drawn, looking around the room dangerously.

"Prince, I heard a crash and I thought...um...oh dear...P...Prince...Good morning..."

She stared at her half-naked charge and her face turned bright red. He stared blankly as she began to walk around and stare at the ceiling, muttering something about "sorry" and "interrupting" and "Oh my god" and the like. She grabbed Sialeeds, who was just beginning to get the grips on the situation, and started dragging the Prince's aunt to the door. Sialeeds growled angrily.

"Hey! Wait, we just go in and now we're leavin'? What's the"-

Lyon spoke very fast and very tersely.

"The Prince is fine, he was exercising, my mistake, no enemy here, we don't have to look, nothing is wrong, good morning, good bye, see you at breakfast, let's go Sialeeds."

The door slammed shut, leaving the Prince once more alone in the dim darkness of his room. He looked at the closed door, then at the broken window, then back to the door, then down at his weapon, before sighing. In the emptiness, where no one could hear him, he spoke.

"What the hell was that?"

*

An hour later, the Prince slid out of his room, yawning loudly as he stepped out into the main hall, his eyes adjusting to the bright white of the well-lit stones out here. Walking slowly across the room, he turned and headed down the stairs to the dining hall below, ignoring Kyle giving a rather intimate shoulder massage to a nearby Raftfleet woman.

Down the stairs, he found himself in the large circular stone platform, surrounded by water, which was something of the "plaza" for the castle. Shinro, the general goods store owner, had set up a shop down here, and Viki, the cute but bumbling teleportress, was also down here, next to the large mirror she'd brought with her. A large table had been laid out, and Lucretia, Lucerina, Raja, Lun and Logg sat at it, wolfing down a
kind of meal bread.

The Prince sat next to Lucretia, yawning loudly as he reached for a piece of bread from the platter. The tactician smiled at him.

"Good morning Prince. Sleep well?"

He nodded, chewing thoughtfully on the bread, and giving a smile to Lun, who was just now noticing he'd arrived. Lun was a lovely creature, no mistake there. Her eyes were wide and deep, and she had a robust figure, no doubt inherited from her well-endowed mother. She wore a simple fisherman's outfit, some kind of skirt/tunic mix that most Raftfleet women wore. She grinned back, and then returned to her eating.

Logg was arguing about the best way of fishing to any who'd listen, which basically meant he was grumbling to himself. Nets, in his opinion, were for weaklings, and real men caught every fish one-by-one. Lun normally disagreed with him here, pointing out that nets catch more fish at once, but Logg would hear none of it.

Down the stairs came Lyon and Sialeeds, followed by Raja's aide-de-camp, Kisara. Kisara was Lun's mother, and the resemblance showed. She was quite popular with the men of Eldritch Castle, mostly because she sported a pair of the largest breasts in all of Falena. Great, bountiful mounds that bounced just right as she walked by, and she showed no apparent discomfort by the size, enticed even the most chaste of the men to stare helplessly at them. Logg was considered a very lucky man.

Lyon took her seat next to the Prince, not speaking, but blushing still as she looked at him. He wondered what was up with her today, but decided it was better not to ask. When one has lived most your life with women, you learn that asking questions gets you more troublesome answers then anything else.

Lucretia finished her plate, which was immediately taken away by her perpetual shadows, Cius and Lelei. The dedication they showed Lucretia was seen by most as simply maddening, as they followed her everywhere and anywhere, and constantly barked out at anyone who got took close to Lucretia in the halls. Indeed, Lelei was the harshest of the pair, despite her relatively good looks.

Standing, Lucretia straightened out her robes and gave the Prince a short bow.

"If you'll excuse me, I must go talk to Talgeyl about the issue of food rationing and money for Lordlake."

Faroush opened his mouth to offer his assistance, but she was already gone. He sighed, and looked back towards Sialeeds, who was tossing her brown hair out of her eyes and grumbling at her plate as she ate another piece of bread. Raja chuckled a cackling chuckle.

"Well-el, Sialeeds, yer up awfully early, considerin'. It ain't even noon yet!"

Sialeeds made a low growl, like an angry animal, glaring at the aged admiral woman.

"Stuff it, Raja. I'm not in the mood. A certain bodyguard had to wake me up at six in the morning to "save" the Prince. From, apparently, exercising."

Lyon gasped in embarrassment and glared daggers at Sialeeds.

"Hey! I had every right to be concerned! I heard a large crash and yelling and it could've been anything!"

Faroush sighed again, sipping at the cool lake water as Sialeeds and Lyon argued back and forth, louder and louder. He finally decided to slip away from the din, disappearing down a nearby corridor. Lun also excused herself, as Logg rushed in to try to placate the two arguing women.

Down a nearby hallway, Faroush noticed Lun trailing after him, and slowed so she could catch up. She grinned mischievously at him.

"Hello, 'ey there yer Highness. Care fer some company?"

He grinned, and nodded. She slid close to him, her body warm against his.

"It's all noisy and stuff now, seein' how we keep getting' new recruits and we have this big 'ole castle to hang out in now. Hard to get any time to yerself."

Faroush nodded sagely. Too true. Lun giggled, a more girlish giggle then he was used to hearing from the tomboy. She pressed closer against his side...on purpose? No...or yes...?

"Y'know, Prince, a quiet moment like this...shouldn't be wasted...hm?"

He gulped, feeling himself get more and more aroused, his body tingling. He blushed slightly, and Lun noticed. Leaning in close, her breath hot on his neck, she whispered...something...in his ear. He couldn't hear so well, as her hand had, at that moment, grabbed his crotch.

"Now...Prince...y'don't mind me...bein' so informal...do yah?"

He gulped and shook his head furiously. God, it had been a long time since he'd lain with a woman...and Lun...

His thoughts were broken as her lips pressed against his, her breasts flattening against his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and returned the kiss, his tongue pushing into her mouth and dancing with hers. His hands found their way down her back, squeezing her ass playfully, and she giggled into his mouth, sucking hungrily, wantonly, on his lower lip.

His cock had grown fully hard, bulging against the tight black pants he wore. She sucked on his neck, her teeth nibbling at his fair, smooth flesh, his eyes rolling back into his head at her touch. She caressed his chest through the painted leather plate, pulling aside the two straps on his shoulders and kissing them too.

His breath grew ragged, his mind taken over by a haze, kneading her ass, he moved up, his hands gripping white top she wore and pulling it open, freeing the luscious breasts underneath. She blushed, her mounds bouncing in freedom, her average sized nipples pointed and hard, and he pinched one lightly, sending a shock of pleasure down her.

"Ah...Ahm...little shy...I've only...done this once...be...before..."

He kissed her reassuringly and moved down, taking one of the nipples into his mouth and sucking hungrily, his tongue flicking at the nub, his lips closing around and tugging as he sucked on her breast. She moaned softly, her voice carrying some in the hall, and immediately she muffled it, her face red as her breaths grew more and more ragged.

She groaned as he bit on her nipple softly, her hands moving down and tugging at the Prince's pants, her voice gasping out.

"I...ain't...ahh...wearin'...any britches...highness...gawd...ohhh...take...me...oh yes..no...now...no time...we gotta...go fast..."

She grasped at her shorts below the skirt and let them slide down her legs, as the Prince showed surprising strength and lifted her up, his now fully erect, 9-inch cock free and throbbing in plain view. Slowly, he lowered her onto him, her dripping pussy soon engulfing his thick, hard cock. He moan softly, kissing her hard on the lips as he entered her fully, holding her by her wonderful rump onto his cock and pushing back and forth quickly.

Lun gasped out, tears of pleasure rolling down her cheeks as she kissed and pecked at the Prince's neck and chest, kissing him as much as she could as he fucked her, his cock throbbing inside, filling her tight entrance. She reached down and grabbed his ass, squeezing and kneading it as much as he did hers, breathing out his name as he sped up.

He grunted, feeling an orgasm approaching, oh but not yet...not yet...he pushed in harder, his cock slamming deep into her dripping cunt, their minds taken over by mad lust.

Footsteps suddenly came quickly down the hall, and they gasped in surprise. At that moment, he couldn't last anymore and came hard, climaxing into the beautiful Raftfleet girl, his hot, sticky cum, filling her pussy and, as they hurriedly pulled out, splashing all over her legs and thighs.

The footsteps grew closer, she looked around scared, they were almost there now, whoever was coming. She kissed the Prince quick and turned to run, buttoning her blouse, grabbing the shorts...

Lucretia, Cius and Lelei walked past the Prince, leaning against the wall and studying a Sindar writing on the wall across from him, deep in thought. Lucretia smiled at him.

"Your highness, is it hot today? You're awfully sweaty...you aren't sick, are you? We can't do with a sick leader, you have to make sure to take care of yourself."

He paused, looking out the window and seeing Lun swimming off towards the docks, unfazed by the long fall into the cold waters below. He turned back to Lucretia, smiling softly.

Taking care of himself...that he could handle.


---End of Chapter One---

Sorry it was so short, but its my first and I wanted to start slow...um...so, please Read and Review, I hoped you like it, and be nice!
TTFN!
Sign up to rate and review this story