Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Sakura Train

Time will Fly

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Vivian goes to confront Mike was about his "guest" last month, but he puts the moves on her

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2015-09-03 - 618 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Two: Time to Fly:

November 2nd, 2010.

7:00 p.m.

Vivian pounded on Mike’s door. “Mike! Get out here! We need to talk!” She pounded until the door opened a crack. The demon peeked outside.

“What do you want?” he asked. Vivian puffed up her cheeks, folding her arms across her chest.

“Is she here?” she asked. Mike looked at her funny.

“Who?” he asked. Vivian stood on her tiptoes and tried to look into his room.

“You’re not hiding her in there, are you?”

“No.”

“I don’t believe you!” She tried to look inside as Mike blocked her view. “What are you trying to hide from me?”

“Nothing.”

“You’re lying! She’s here in your bed, isn’t she?”

“No! What the hell?”

“Liar! Liar! Liar! Liar!” Vivian pounded wildly on his chest as she screamed. Mike seized her wrists and kissed her on the lips. She continued to fight him off before giving in. Mike pinned her against the wall in the hallway. He pulled away so suddenly. Vivian stared at him, whimpering.

“Jealous?” he asked. She shook her head, blushing. He smirked.

“Now who’s the liar?”

“Shut up!” Her screaming made her kind of cute.

“Oh?” Mike asked. “Why should I?”

“Because…” Her eyes darted around. He began laughing. Vivian’s face turned a brighter red.

“Stop laughing at me!”

The demon stood over her, arm pressed against the wall.

“Do you want another kiss?” he asked. Mike didn’t wait for an answer before he kissed her again. Part of him wanted to toy with her. He slowly pulled away.

“Do you like me?”

“What did you say?”

“Oh come on. I see how you look at me. Why else would you come storming to my room so angry?”

“I just…”

“What do you want from me?”

Vivian closed her eyes and murmured, “Please take me…”

Mike tilted his head. “And why would I do that?” He leaned into her ear for a listen.

“I…” She could hear him breathing softly. “I might like you.”

Mike shook his head, smiling. “No. ‘Might’ doesn’t cut it. Either you like me or don’t. Now which one is it?”

Vivian gulped as she began trembling. “Yes!”

“Yes what?”

“I like you! I like you! I like you! I--!”

Mike pressed his finger to her lips. “There, there. That’s all I wanted to know.” He followed up with one more kiss. This should be a good place to stop, right? He’s teased her long enough, right? It felt so easy to walk away. He could break off the kiss and leave. No harm, no foul, right?

Minutes later, Vivian fell back on his bed with soft hungry eyes. Mike climbed on top with a devilish smile.

“Are you sure you want this?” he asked. “There is no turning back after this. Think hard about this.” Vivian nodded as she panted.

“Yes!” the wolf demon said in one breath. Mike kissed her on the forehead.

“Alright,” he said. “I have one condition.”

“What?”

“You aren’t allowed to complain about what happens afterwards. You just take it as it comes. Got it?”

Vivian nodded as she bit her lower lip. Mike moved in as if to kiss her. He could see the child-like heat building in her eyes. To his surprise, the demon found himself curious about the virgin lying beneath him. She looked like an angel waiting for desire. Mike licked his lips.

“Okay then,” he said. “You won’t be allowed off this ride until it’s over.” The demon kissed Vivian before she could say a word. His shirt hit the floor and the heated flight took off.
Sign up to rate and review this story