Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > A Vampire Love

Chapter 1: Battle in the Ship

by Stargiving2413 0 reviews

Ichigo lost her love to a man that betray them both. Now she sought out for revenge. Will Ichigo finally free herself from the past with the help of Yusei? Or forever doom live forever in the dark....

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Kurosaki Ichigo - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2015-09-11 - 3513 words

0Unrated
Ten years later…
The night air of the ocean was crisp and cold and calm. The ship sail through the salty sea ocean peacefully. There was no doubt about it. The captain that is sailing the ship was having a moment to himself in this peaceful night. The night was young and beautiful. All of his crew members are out patrolling. One is with him Not that he mind having companions with him really. But he wish that he can be alone to himself once in a while. They can be such hasser once in a while.
“This is such beautiful night, is it?” the captain ask his crew.
“It’s certainly is.” the crewman agree.
“Why don’t the you go and check out the supplies?” the captain said.
“Yes sir.” he salutes and head out for the supply store.
The captain gave out a loud yawn. He was getting tired and he wants to go to sleep. But none other less, as the captain of this ship it’s his job to lead this ship to the New Domino City. Speaking of which, they’re almost there. After, he can go home and get a good night sleep.
Suddenly, a scream was heard throughout the ship and the captain hurry up and see what’s going on. He look to the crewman he send to go to the supply room was laying on the cold metal floor. And a little girl was standing over him and gave a smile at him. He notice the two pointy canine and realize what they were, what the girl is, but was too late to call for help.
(Meanwhile…)
At the supply room, where the moonlight shone from the small round window. Movement was suddenly heard and two pairs of eyes stare out in the darkness. One yawn out loud until they both came out of the darkness to reveal fraternal twins. A boy and a girl. They have green hair and matching eyes. The only opposite of them is how they done their hair. The boy done his in a ponytail. The boy gave out another yawn before he and his twin sister rush down to the coffin that’s on the other side of them.
“Hey Luna, is Big Sis still asleep?” the boy asked.
“I don’t know, Leo. And I rather not want to.” she answer her twin brother. She’s fully aware of what would happen if she and her twin brother woke their elder sister and guardian protector up. Leo, however, wasn’t too bother of it.
“Hey, Big Sister?” Leo called out for her, but no answer was responded from the female vampire.
“Big Sis!” Leo try again, knocking on the coffin as if it was a door itself. Alas, once again, there was no answer.
“I thought we would be there by the time we wake up.” Leo said.
Silence…
“Oh great. First Ichigo is not responding to us at all. And we’re in the middle of nowhere.” he grumbled to himself, arms crossed.
“Actually, Leo. We’re almost there.” Luna replied to her brother.
“How come you and Ichigo are the only here knows where and when we’ll be there? How come I don’t have those kind of powers?” whined Leo.
“Because you suck at them.” Luna calmly responded.
Leo just glared at her and stuck his tongue out and Luna sighed. Even though he drives her nuts, she still love her twin brother and will always enjoy his company. And Ichigo’s as well. Since the death of their parents, Ichigo was chosen to be their guardian protector. At first she refused but then finally gave in. Ever since then she’s been like an elder sister to them. Even though they spent together for the past five years, they never know who she really is.
“Wake up, Sis!” Leo knock on the coffin again, stopping the train of thoughts out of Luna’s head.
Her eyes widen at what he was about to do but was too late to stop him.
“Wake up Sister!”
Knock.
“Wake up!”
Knock.
“Wake up Sister!”
Knock. Knock.
“~Wake up, Sister! Wake up, Sister!~”
Knock knock knock knock!
“~Wake up Sister! Wake up Sister! Wake up Sister!~”
Knock knock knock knock!
“~WAKE UP SISTER! WAKE SISTER!~”
SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM!
Leo suddenly began to slam the coffin with his fists and it rattle violently. Luna gasp out in horror of what will happen next.
“~WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!~”
SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM!
“~WAKE UP SISTER!~”
The coffin was suddenly open and Leo stopped slamming it.
“Oh! You’re up!” he exclaimed.
A hand came out of the coffin and curl up into a fist and slam it down on Leo, hit him right on the back of his head and landed on the floor hard.
The hand went back inside the coffin. For about a few second later Leo got up and rub at the back of his head.
“Ow! That wasn’t nice!” whined Leo.
“That’s what you get for being an idiot.” Luna simply replied to her idiotic brother.
He glare at her again and just sat down, leaning against Ichigo’s coffin with Luna joining him.
“I keep forgetting that you hate water.” he said. He then notice the door that lead out to the ship. The curious little vampire he is, he turn to face Ichigo and said, “Hey Big Sis, I think I’ll just go and explore around the ship and…”
He suddenly stop as he realize about the warning he was told by Ichigo. Her eyes all red and maniac.
“Leo, Luna, I need you two to be good and stay asleep till we reach the harbor. Remember, we’re stowaways not passengers here.”
Leo felt unsettle and nervous of the warning. Even though he know that Ichigo wouldn’t do anything to hurt them badly, she’s still as scary as hell itself. He’s eyes then widen in realization as thought cross through his mind.
“But, she’s asleep. How does she even know what I do anyway?” he wondered out loud.
“I wouldn’t know…” mumbled Luna. How she knows about what’s going with these two is beyond her.
Leo got up and slowly back away.
“Ichigo…” he called out softly before he giggle and head out to the door for him explore the ship.
“Leo!” she hissed, rushing to her twin brother.
They are in for some trouble by the time Ichigo wake up. And she doesn’t want to think about it...
XXX
Helicopters hover on the ship as the Secure Security Squads climb down with the rope and charge in. The group of vampires has somehow manage to secretly ambushed the ship. They were order to find them and destroy them. The Secure Security Squads all march into the ship to hunt down the vampires.
XXX
“Vroom! Vroom!” Leo laughed as he pretended to be an airplane.
“Leo! Stop! We need to get back before Big Sister wakes up and see what you are doing to the ship!” Luna shouts as she chase after brother. Not only is he running around the ship in clear view, he also draw a bear as well.
He stop all of a sudden as he yelp out in surprise as the twins see a little black girl with green eyes staring at him in confusion and curiosity.
“Oh uh… sorry. Didn’t mean to. What’s your name?” he apologized.
“Yuki.” she answered.
“Hi Yuki. I’m Leo and this my twin sister, Luna.” he introduced to himself and Luna. He gave out another yelp as he realize what he had done.
“Oh no! I forgot that we’re stowaways here and supposed to stay hidden!” he said. Yuki tilted her head in confusion and Luna sigh out heavily at her idiotic brother.
“Listen,” he started, staring down at Yuki, “I would appreciate if you don’t tell anyone else. Would you keep this a secret for me?”
“Sure,” Yuki smiled.
“Great.” Leo return the smile, “And in return I’ll-”
He was then whack on the head again, this time by Luna. But not hard enough like Ichigo did.
“Hey! Why did you hit me of all people!?” he demanded, rubbing his already bruised head.
“Because you’re an idiot and you expose us. Ichigo isn’t going to be happy about this.” she responded bluntly.
Before Leo could give a retort to Luna when he saw that Yuki isn’t there with them.
“Hey, where did she go?” asked Leo.
“I don’t know where she is. One minute she was here and now she just disappear.” Luna answered.
“Well, let’s go outside and look for her!” he said as he opens the door that was the nearest and went out of the ship with Luna following him, to her dismay.
“Hey! Look at that!” he said to Luna as he watch the ocean with Luna following him.
“It’s beautiful…” she mumbled, taking in the view.
“There they are!” a voice suddenly shouted.
Leo and Luna turn to the voice’s direction and hear heavy footsteps marching.
“Uh oh! They found us!” Leo yelped out. A gunshot was fire at him and miss him by the head.
“Wah!”
“Leo!” Luna called out to him as she help him get up.
“They fire at me! I don’t believe it!” he exclaimed out loud.
“We got to get out of before we’ll get kill!” Luna cried out.
Luna then suddenly realize that they weren’t firing at them. Instead, was firing their guns someone or something else.
“Hey, they’re not aftering us.” Luna noted out loud.
“Yeah. But why?” he wondered out loud.
They heard gun shots from the opposite of their direction.
“Come on! We got to see what’s going on!” he urged his twin sister as he took off, again.
“Leo!” Luna called out to him and, again, chase after him.
They hid behind one of the large crates and see what’s going on and were shocked. For they are seeing real live battle of humans and vampires, shooting at each other. The vampires were getting better advantage until there was a sudden light shining at the vampires. They all manage to escape. Except for one, who got badly burn and barely got out of there and hid himself behind the crates with his comrades.
“If those people get badly by the sunlight lamps…” Luna said out loud.
“Then that means they’re vampires.” Leo finish the sentence.
“Hey!” a voice suddenly spoke out loud from behind them.
The twins yelp out loud and spun around to see a man in green cloak and green stripe hat with clogs staring down at them.
“What are you kids doing out here anyway?” the man ask again.
“Well… Uh…” stammered Leo, “I-It’s not what it looks like! We weren’t shipping on this ship or anything and… OW!”
He yelped out loud as he was hit in the head for the third time.
“Idiot…” she mumbled, sending a withering glare at him.
Before Leo would give a retort to her and the man was about to calm the young vampire boy down, the ship suddenly shooks and the sunlight lamps were destroy. The twins lost their balance and held on to each other along with the Secure Security Squads and the Vampires. Something shot in the air, leaving a huge gap on the ship and they all look up to see a coffin in midair. They all stare at it in awe while the twins have the horrified look. Except for the man in the green hat.
“Uh oh! She’s awake!” Leo exclaimed.
“And she doesn’t look too happy either!” Luna added.
“What are you even waiting?! Don’t just stand there, shoot it down!” the Commander order.
The Secure Security Squads all shot at the coffin. But in remain unscratch and slowly descend to downwards. They all stare at the coffin as it slowly open and it slam down on the ground. A pair of red eyes suddenly flashes and the humans and vampires flinch at it. A black boot suddenly step and another pair did and reveal an orange hair female vampire, who’s scowl deepen as she look around her surrounding.
“Geez, that is one hell of a wake up call.” Ichigo mumbled to herself.
“Hey Big Sis!” Leo called to her as he and Luna rush to her.
“Oh Leo! Luna! How are you? Lovely night, isn’t it?” she greeted the twins with a broad smile.
“Yeah! It sure is!” he beamed at Ichigo.
Ichigo’s eyes then narrow and her scowl return to her face.
“More importantly,” she started, “I was wondering why the hell you two are doing up here.”
“Huh?”
He blinked and then his eyes widen in realization and horror was visible.
“Well… Um…” he stammered, trying to get some words out of his mouth but fail miserably.
Ichigo lift up a single finger and flick it in the air towards Leo, who was thrown of his balance and to the ground roughly.
“Ouch! That wasn’t nice!” he whined as his twin sister took a step back, steering clear from Ichigo’s wrath.
“Your sister…”
Flick!
Smack!
“was strick…”
Flick!
Smack!
“when she told you…”
Flick!
Smack!
“to stay hidden until we reach the harbor!”
Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!
Ichigo flick her finger and smack Leo to the ground several until finally she stop. Leo lay there in a complete heap.
“And I hope that you didn’t cause any more trouble than you already are.” she said.
“Yeah? Like what?” he ask.
“Like drawing a bear on the wall.” she responded.
“Woah! How did you even know that?!” he exclaimed and Ichigo sighed tiredly at her idiotic little brother’s oblivious to what’s around him.
“Hmm. Since we are heading towards the New Domino City, maybe I should have draw a puppy instead.” Leo wondered out loud.
Ichigo glare down at Leo and clap her hands together and send electric shock to Leo, who was now once again in a crumbled heap.
“That’s beside the point!” Ichigo snapped at him.
“Ugh… that hurts…” he barely said those words as he got on his knees.
Ichigo sigh again as she pinch the bridge of her nose.
“Why is it that you always do stupid stuff and getting into trouble anyway? You’re such a pain...” she asked.
“Ouch! That hurts! And you trick me thinking that you weren’t mad with that smile!” he whined.
“You’re the one who gotten yourself in this stupid situation! Not only that, you drag your sister around! And you blame this entirely me?! Your own sister?! How disgraceful of you!” she retorted.
Leo cross his legs and pouts with Luna coming to his side and sighed, shaking her head. Ichigo’s glare then soften into a soft smile.
“Geez, Leo.” she sighed, smiling.
She turn her gaze at the Secure Security, who they are now staring at her with dumbfounded look.
“Sorry you guys have to see that. You know, kids these days.” Ichigo apologize. A man then step forward, who Ichigo assume is the leader of this squad.
“Who the hell are you?!” he demanded.
“First, introduce yourself first before asking others’. Or has Japan have already long forgotten about customs while I was gone with my aspent.” she responded.
The leader glare at her before giving his answer.
“Alright then. My name is Trudge. And we are the suppression team of Secure Security.” he answered grudgingly.
Ichigo’s eyes suddenly all widen in shock.
“The Secure Security, you say?” she ask, “You guys must be referring to the Gotei 13, a.k.a, Soul Society, right?”
“Yeah.” he answered.
“Interesting.” she said, crossing her arms in thought, the suppression team all tense up and point their guns at her, “I understand correctly it’s an organization that serves as intermediate between both the humans and the vampires alike.”
“Ostentatiously speaking, yes.” a voice said.
“Oh?” asked Ichigo as she saw a young female vampire who step forward, who she assume is the leader. Her hair short and ruffle and blue eyes. She wore grey jacket over black shirt with green baggy pants and brown combat boots.
“Yeah. This is how they operate with us vampires. They talk about nothing but peace and harmony between us and the humans. But they’re nothing murderers who seek nothing but to put an end to our race.” the leader spoke.
“Murders?” Trudge echo the word, “I promise you that we don’t go around and kill humans.”
“You bastards!” she snarled at him.
“Allow me to set things straight to you so you won’t ever forget it. The Soul Society job is to keep sick blood suckers like you from going around and the city itself is not a lawless district. It is to carefully maintain so that no rogue or illegal unknown bloodline would set a foot on it. However, if you were to get a special invitation from a Soul Reaper or the Dragon King himself then you won’t have any problem at all. The Soul Society will accept.” he said.
He point his gun at Ichigo and continued on, “But if you do not, it doesn’t if you’re an old blood with hundreds of years in you, we shall show you no mercy. That’s the reality for a black blood.”
“Reality for a black blood, huh? I’ve been hearing that what you humans call us now this days.” she said, and smile, her sharp fangs showing, “And it’s true. The little squirts and I are in fact vampires in the flesh. This is a conundrum. I have a friend there who is a Soul Reaper and gladly allows me to pay a visit. I was hoping to do some little catch once we get to the New Domino City. But I’m not familiar with the rules you humans created.”
“Really?” Trudge smirked, “Well that’s just too bad for you.”
And he and the squad all open fire at Ichigo.
“I don’t think so.” she smirked and created a force field, bullets in mid air.
“Give her back up! All of you!” the vampire leader command.
“Are you serious!? Do you even know who the hell she is!?” a vampire exclaimed.
“It doesn’t matter who she is, dammit! All that matter is with her we can win this!” she yelled, “Or you have given up on the Secure Security?” she glared at them.
They stared at their and leader and then nod and quickly got to action. The Secure Security kept on firing their gun at Ichigo, who was still protected by the barrier she created.
“No matter how many times I explain it, they just won’t give up so easily.” Ichigo mumbled.
Trudge heard her say those words, and assume it was to provoke him to stopping but wasn’t giving up so easily, The bullets all empty out and get out his fresh new one and continued on firing.
“You guys just don’t get get it, do you?” she asked as she raised a finger and flick a bullet on one of the Secure Security Squad’s gun. He exclaimed out loud as his gun doesn’t respond to him.
“What kind of magic you are using!?” Trudge demanded as his gun was shut down as well.
One by one, all the guns were hit by a single bullet inside the small barrier. Meanwhile, a vampire set in a small crate that said ‘Danger’ along with the others. He quickly left and flick out a grenade and throw it in the air and and clear out of the way as it the explosion and went off. The Secure Security Squads and the vampires all hid for cover while Ichigo stand firm. Leo and Luna clutch to the pull for dear life. Their grip soon loosen and were blown off to the air.
“Aaaaahhhh!” yelled Leo.
“IIIICCCCHHHHIIIIIGGGGOOOO!!” screamed Luna.
Ichigo’s eyes widen in horror as her head snapped at the direction where they’re blown to and are to fall into the ocean. She quickly made a run for it and jump of the ship and jump into the ocean with them.
The man in the green stare down where the twins and the female vampire jump to.
“This is bad…” he muttered, bringing a fan to his face.
Ichigo continued to dive down, her skin sizzling by the water. That is one of her weakness as a vampire. But none other less, she continued on reaching out for Leo and Luna.
Not again…
This can’t happen again…
She won’t let this happen again…
Leo… Luna…
Were her last thoughts as she dive deeper for them.
Sign up to rate and review this story