Categories > Original > Historical

How to fertilize your plants with banana

by samaa 0 reviews

here's a good choice. It is a fertilizer banana, easy to prepare and is ideal for its potassium content. Bananas options

Category: Historical - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2015-09-19 - 320 words

-1Boring
An organic fertilizer made with plátanoa
If you are a true lover of the organic garden and want to develop a fertilizer for your plants naturally, here's a good choice. It is a fertilizer banana, easy to prepare and is ideal for its potassium content.
Bananas options
Those who have made the decision that your garden is completely organic "supplier sayuran jakarta":http://www.samiliar.com/, obviously meet certain challenges in the cultivation process. But the nature is also gives you the tools to deal with these problems that are happening. Proper nutrition and fertilization of plants is one of them.

An easy way to fertilize the natural and organic plants is by using a simple trick that can be made from banana or banana peels to give your garden the required dose of potassium. It is very easy to prepare and so just follow these tips.

Ingredients:
Shells five or six bananas
A liter of water
A spoonful of honey
Preparation:

Board peels some bananas; as you're eating, you're keeping the. Once you have them all gathered, cut into pieces and put them to boil a liter of water during the period of about fifteen minutes from entering boiling state. Strain and let cool before storing in a bottle.

When applying this fertilizer, the question is very simple: mix a quart of water for every liter of fertilizer when watering your plants in your organic garden. So, we're providing one of the three fundamental elements that have for better growth, potassium (the others being nitrogen and phosphorus). And all just giving another use banana peels usually eat.

It is worth noting that this this fertilizer works best during the flowering season and when the plant is paying off, that is when you need these nutrients. If you want other ways to have your impeccable plants, eg test with this homemade organic pesticide and other forms of organic fertilization.
Sign up to rate and review this story