Categories > Cartoons > G.I. Joe

Scarlett Mind Master

by donglibog

Scarlett is captured by a lecherous old man who seems to possess inexplicable powers.

Category: G.I. Joe - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Sci-fi - Characters: Scarlett - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2015-10-13 - 3052 words - Complete

?Blocked
G.I. Joe: Scarlett in Mind Master

by

Donglibog

Disclaimer: I do not own G.I. Joe, and I make no profit from this fan fiction.

1. The Victim

Scarlett is pissed. Which she doesn't hide from her companion, while sitting on the passenger seat of a moving Oshkosh L-ATV as she leans her elbow out the window, her head resting on her right hand. She is a Master Sergeant, trained in covert ops, Tae Kwon Do, and advanced infantry. And how does General Hawk utilize her skills? By sending her to interview Professor Masters, a decrepit, retired psychoanalysis professor, who happens to have had the infamous Doctor Mindbender as a student.

“Everything OK, ma'am?” Kamakura asks from behind the wheel.

“Kamakura. That's the other thing,” Scarlett thinks to herself. “Why do I have to babysit this newbie Snake-eyes wannabe?”

“No, Kamakura, I'm not OK,” she answers him coldly. “Professor Masters is a pathetic old man who happens to be one of Mindbender's former teachers. Mindbender had lots of teachers. Masters had lots of students. They didn't all turn into diabolical, mad scientists. This is a waste of time and energy.”

“Oh, look! We're here!” Kamakura chirps, grateful to avoid a potentially awkward conversation.

He parks the combat vehicle in front of the rusted iron gates that surround the property. They exit, and Scarlett observes the overgrown lawn and the ramshackle house beyond.

“Good God,” she exclaims. “Somebody still lives here?”

“This is the address.”

Scarlett pushes the unlocked gate open. It screeches noisily. Kamakura takes out his M1911A1 auto pistol.

“Seriously?” she asks him. “Are you really going to need that? This guy is like...what, eighty years old?”

“I'm not going into a haunted house like that unarmed.”

“Fine,” Scarlett sighs, rolling up her eyeballs, and taking out her own XK-1 power crossbow.

2. The Voyeur

Unbeknown to the two soldiers, they are being watched from a surveillance camera hidden in the trunk of a dead tree.

“What's this?” a man croaks from behind several security monitors in a darkened room. “A woman?”

A trembling, withered hand presses a key on a panel, and a camera zooms in on Scarlett's shapely breasts, further accentuated by her black, form fitting, spec ops gear. The man licks his lips. A filter is activated on the screen. Originally designed to check for concealed weapons, it has been modified instead to see through fabric, giving the observer an uninterrupted view of Scarlett's exposed bosoms. The camera slowly moves down the unsuspecting soldier's athletic body, revealing even more of her secrets to the entertained observer, and finally stops at her conveniently shaved nether regions.

“How long has it been?” the man asks himself, lecherously running his finger on the screen's surface.

3. The Pervert

Kamakura stealthily crosses the lawn towards the house, and presses his back against the wall near the door. He starts making coded hand signals to his comrade, which she ignores. Scarlett shakes her head, casually walks to the door, and starts noisily rapping on it, to her ally's distress.

“Mr. Masters?!” she calls out, then starts rapping on the door again.

The door eerily creaks open. Even with his gray ninja mask covering most of his face, Kamakura is visibly uneasy, but Scarlett just shrugs her shoulders, and nonchalantly walks in.

“Scarlett, don't just-!” Kamakura calls out behind her. Then his voice curiously just vanishes.

Scarlett turns around to see what happened to the ninja apprentice, but he isn't there. And neither is the door. Actually there is nothing anywhere. No walls, no windows, no furniture, no ceiling. Just darkness.

“Kamakura?!” she calls out into the darkness. Only now is she starting to worry, and she readies her crossbow.

Suddenly, from the darkness behind her, a pair of hands slowly move under her arms to cup her breasts. Scarlett gasps, and then stares down in utter shock at the intrusive fingers clasped around her busts.

“How long has it been...” a voice whispers in her ear, “...since I felt such soft, plump flesh?”

Still disoriented from the sudden change of scenery, Scarlett is unable to react quickly, as the fingers fondle her mounds, probing for her nipples, which have already begun to protrude from her uniform. Locating the right one, a forefinger and thumb trap the teat, and start twisting and tugging at it, causing Scarlett to scream. The act is repeated on the left one, and the soldier bites on her lower lip to stifle a moan.

As both nipples harden from the tickling, twisting, and tugging, Scarlett is able to recover a little presence of mind. She manages to push the hands off her.

“Who's back there?!” she screams, turning around, her crossbow raised and ready.

But there is no one, and she is met only by darkness.

Then, the hands again appear from behind her, clamping on her breasts in an even harder massage than before. Except this time, the hands are accompanied by a face just above her left shoulder, the face of an old man wearing a strange metal helmet with a visor over his eyes.

“Why, I'm right here, Ms. O'Hara,” he addresses her by her real name, as he continuously gropes her. “Oh, yes. I've done my research. I know all about you. In more ways than you think.”

“W-Who are-?!” Scarlett forces herself to ask in between suppressed moans, but her words are interrupted when the stranger roughly presses his lips to hers. Her eyes open wide in sheer horror.

The old man slowly begins to unzip his prey's top, revealing much of her cleavage. Scarlett panics at the thought of being stripped, and she screams a muffled protest. This only serves to motivate her attacker, who kisses her more ravenously, and slides his left hand into the opening of her uniform, tracing his fingers down the middle of her breasts.

But before he could make any contact with her unprotected nipple, she threateningly taps the arrow of her crossbow on the front of his helmet, forcing him to break the unwelcome kiss.

“Get your hands off me,” she growls at him angrily, glaring straight into his visor.

To her bewilderment, in stead of releasing her, he places his right hand on the back of her head, and forcibly pulls her in for another long, savage kiss, wriggling his tongue inside her mouth.

Scarlett finds the strength to finally shove him away.

“Are you crazy?!” she screams, wiping her mouth with her forearm. “I had a crossbow to your skull! Do you want to die???”

He smirks.

“Computer,...” he casually calls out into the darkness, “...delete crossbow.”

Suddenly, the XK-1 power crossbow strangely pixelates before vanishing completely.

“How did you-?” she begins.

“This is my world, Ms. O'Hara. I can do whatever I want here. Would you like another demonstration? Computer, delete jacket.”

And in an instant, like the weapon, Scarlett's jacket pixelates and disappears, leaving her completely topless. She inhales a high pitched shriek at the sight of her exposed breasts.

“No brassiere,” the old man comments with a smack of his lips. “How gracious of you.”

In a split second, the frail stranger clears the distance between them, places his hands on her bare bosoms, and starts squeezing.

The soldier flushes in a combination of embarrassment and anger, and she swings her right arm to slap him, but her wrist gets caught in mid air in a grip of iron. She can't believe his strength and speed. He wraps his right arm around her waist, pressing her supple, half naked body to his. Releasing her wrist, his hand returns to her breast, as his mouth returns to hers. She tries to push him away, but to no avail. She could only close her eyes tight as she is forcibly subjected to this perversion.

“How is this geezer so strong???” she asks herself.

His hand slowly moves from her chest down to her navel, to her groin, then he grabs her crotch. Scarlett's eyes pop open in panic. She tries to move her hips away, but his hold on her waist is strong. He begins to stroke her there. Then his lips also move, placing hot, wet kisses on her jaw, her neck, her chest.

“No!” she protests. “Stop it! Let go of me!”

He licks her erect teat, nibbles on it, then sucks hard at it. She starts beating on his bony shoulders with hammer fists. He doesn't seem to be bothered by them at all, and he continues sucking at her nipple while massaging her moist genitals, that have already left a stain on the front of her pants.

“Shit!” she cusses to herself. “If this keeps up, I'm going to cum soon!”

She closes her eyes, grips his shoulders. Her breathing has become unsteady. Her body trembles. Her heart is pounding, and she can no longer suppress her moans.

Until she finally orgasms right into her pants.

Then he releases her.

“What...what...,” Scarlett stutters, covering her breasts with her forearms, and staring at the old man in confusion.

“Now, now, Ms O'Hara.” he mockingly scolds the befuddled woman, while shaking his finger at her. “This is not about your pleasure, this is about mine.”

Scarlett's face reddens, and she furiously glares at him.

“What are you talking about, you senile old man?! Don't you even dare presume that I was in any way aroused-!”

“I presume nothing. Computer, delete pants.”

“No! Don't-!”

Scarlett is now left completely naked.

She shudders as he slides his fingers up her wet vagina.

“You were saying?” he says, arrogantly holding up the wet fingers for her to see.

“This...this is impossible,” the perplexed soldier stammers, trying and failing to cover both her genitals and ample bosoms with her lithe arms. “How are you doing all this?!”

“I created this world, Ms. O'Hara. In here, I am God. I can do whatever I want. And what I want to do right now...is you.”

“Oh, no. I don't think so. I'm ready for you this time.”

4. The Boxer

“Scarlett?!” Kamakura calls out into the darkness, nervously aiming his pistol forward. “Where the hell am I?! What the hell just happened?!” he asks himself.

“I'm afraid Ms. O'Hara is rather preoccupied at the moment,” the voice of an elderly man answers.

Kamakura turns, and sees a frail, old man in a lab coat, wearing an unusual helmet with a visor over his eyes.

“Professor Masters?” Kamakura inquires.

“That is I, Mr. Collins.”

“How do you know my name?”

“Intelligent people always seek out information.”

“Whatever. You're comin' with me.”

“Seriously? Are you really going to need that gun? I'm like...what, eighty years old?”

Kamakura remembers Scarlett's insult earlier, and decides to treat the old gentleman with more respect.

“Alright,” he says holstering his weapon. “Sir, can you please come with me? We have some questions we want to-”

With lightning speed, Masters dashes forward, and punches Kamakura hard on the side of his face. Kamakura has been in many fights before, but this must have been one of the strongest punches he has ever felt. The ninja reels back, but stays on his feet.

“OK, that one was for free,” he warns the older man. “But if you ever-!”

Masters punches him again. This time on the other side.

“Alright, that's it!” Kamakura shouts. “You brought this on yourself!”

He doesn't really want to hurt the old man. Just subdue him, as painlessly as possible. But when he lunges at him, Masters vanishes in a blink of an eye, and mysteriously reappears a few feet to the side. Kamakura throws a straight fist, and then a spin kick. Masters again teleports to avoid both attacks, before hitting Kamakura with another stinging straight to the side of the head. This time, the ninja does stumble.

“Fuck this!”, Kamakura grumbles.

He gets up on one knee, and draws the pistol, but before he could even take aim, Masters is suddenly upon him, and easily swats the handgun away.

“Oh, sh-!' the surprised ninja begins, before receiving yet another punch to the head.

5. The Rapist

Scarlett goes into her Tae Kwon Do stance, and quickly does an Inner Crescent Kick. The old man easily catches her leg just under the knee, and raises it high, spreading her legs wide, making her scream. He grabs her still sensitive, wet crotch with his free hand, and starts stroking it again.

“No, no, no,...” cries the wide eyed soldier, and grabs her gaunt enemy's wrist with both hands.

This does not stop him at all from pushing two of his fingers inside her. Panic is obvious in her face as he mercilessly plays with her most delicate parts. And in a short time, she is nearly about to climax again.

He retracts his now slippery fingers, and begins to undo his belt.

“No, no! Please, no!” she pleads, pushing at his chest with all her remaining might. But it is what she sees next that truly shocks her. “Oh, God!” she thinks to herself. “How can this feeble old timer be so big?! He'll ruin my pussy with that thing! Snake-eyes will never enjoy making love to me then!”

He takes hold of her waist, and, with much effort, slides his member deep inside her tight hole. Scarlett screams into the sky, as if she had just been stabbed with a dagger. Tears fall from her eyes, as he viciously, and repeatedly thrusts inside her.

“Don't you dare cum inside me!” she snarls at him.

He merely laughs at her, and starts thrusting faster, and harder.

6. The Freak

He came inside her. And now, Scarlett is on all fours, weak, and humiliated, but still defiantly glaring up at her rapist. He had conquered her body. Made her orgasm twice. But he has not conquered her spirit.

“Such anger in those beautiful, green eyes,” he mocks her.

“I'm imagining the pain I'm going to put you through, once my allies come looking for me here.”

“Oh, that could be a very long wait for you, Ms. O'Hara. See time is irrelevant here in my world. I could rape you repeatedly for a hundred years in here if I wanted.”

Now, the thought of such a fate truly frightens her, but she shows him no hint of it.

“I didn't come here alone, you sick freak! Right now, my partner is calling for back up-”

“Oh, you mean Mr. Collins?”

Scarlett gasps.

“Kamakura. What have you done with him?!” she demands, shakily trying to get back to her feet.

“See for yourself.”

With a wave of his hand, a floating monitor appears. In its large screen Scarlett sees Kamakura in a losing battle against the very same old man that has violated her.

“This is happening right this instant, you know,” he boasts. “That's just how powerful my mind is.”

Scarlett doesn't reply. Concern for her own well being completely forgotten, she worries only for the safety of the young ninja.

“I see you're confused,” he continues. “Let me use simpler terms.”

He vanishes, and reappears behind her, grabbing her by her curvaceous hips.

“While I'm kicking his ass,...” he explains. “...I'm fucking yours.”

“No-!” she begins, dreadfully aware of exactly what he is about to do.

But before she can say anything else, he brutally rams his cock inside her anus. And all she could do is scream, as her tears fall once more.

7. The Victor

Kamakura stops himself just as he is about to get back up.

“This guy's toying with me,” he thinks. “He could have finished me off any number of times now, but he keeps letting me get back up, just so that he can knock me back down. And like a mindless idiot, I've been accommodating him. Don't just get back up, Sean. Think a moment. What would Snake-eyes do?”

“Given up already, Mr. Collins?” his opponent taunts him.

“Not a chance,” he answers confidently, finally rising to his feet.

They face off once more. Kamakura raises his fists just below his chin, but he doesn't attack. Masters mistakes it for fear.

“What's the matter, boy?” the older man asks. “Forgotten how to throw a punch? It's like this!”

And he throws a fast right straight...which misses its mark.

The old man is confused.

“How did you-?” he begins, but cuts himself short to throw a left hook,...which again Kamakura avoids.

“Inconceivable!” Masters exclaims in frustration. “This world is powered by my mind! You can't possibly move faster than the human thought!”

“I'm not,” Kamakura quietly tells himself, side stepping another wild right. “But this guy's attacks, while incredibly fast, are so predictable and repetitive, that I can avoid his next punch before he even thinks it.”

The ninja ducks under yet another failed strike, except this time, he counter attacks with a gut punch.

Too caught in his anger, Masters is unable to avoid the blow. He groans in pain once before collapsing.

8. The Master

Scarlett awakes, face down on the rotting, wooden floorboards of Masters's living room. Still disoriented, she looks around, and finds her partner lying next to her, just starting to stir himself.

“Kamakura!” she whispers, cautiously trying to rouse him. She notices her sleeve, and realizes that she is clothed in her uniform again. To her surprise, upon checking her watch, only seven minutes have passed since they entered this ramshackle house.

“What happened?” Kamakura mumbles. “Was I dreaming?”

“I think we both were. This whole house must be some kind of trap that allows someone to invade and even control our dreams! I don't know how. We'll let Hi-Tech figure it out when he gets here.”

“It was Masters! He was beating the crap out o' me!”

“Uhm...uh...yeah. That was what he was doing to me, too. More or less.”

“Scarlett, look!” Kamakura yells, pointing in the darkness.

Scarlett sees a wall of monitors. Facing them is an unconscious old man in a wheelchair. Various complicated apparatuses are attached to him, designed to keep him alive, but just barely.

“No wonder he prefers living in the dream world,” the ninja soldier comments.

And in spite of all the horrible things Professor Masters subjected her to, Scarlett couldn't help but feel sorry for him.

The End
Sign up to rate and review this story