Categories > TV > Supernatural

Skyfall

by angels13 0 reviews

Kallie just meets the Winchesters. She is a runaway from her only family, her aunt and twin sister. They find her in an alley, in danger. But she doesn't want help. But eventually they convince her...

Category: Supernatural - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2015-10-23 - 770 words

0Unrated
Thursday 
9 pm

" Sam, where is she?" I hear Dean ask. I hide behind a wall, trying not to be heard.

" Dean. You were supposed to watch her" Sam says.

" no, you were" Dean replies. I bump into a wall. Damn it! 

" there!" Sam says. I try to run away but I run right into Dean. He grabs me. 

" hi" I say. Dean glares at me. I look up at him, scared. He drags me into the hotel room.

" Kallie sstay here" Sam, watch her" Dean says, letting me go. Sam walks up to me. I watch Dean open the door and leave.


" just what do you think you were doing?" Sam asks. " we're trying to protect you" I roll my eyes and I sit down on one of the beds. Sam sits on the other one. 

" I can take care of myself" I protest. Sam rolls his eyes.

" sure you can" he says sarcasticly. I glare at him

" you're a jerk" I say. He sighs.

" that's nice' Sam says. I attempt to get away by slowly standing up.

" I can see you" don't even try" Sam says. . I sit back down, glaring at Sam. He just shrugs.

" I promised Dean I wouldn't let you leave. So you're sstaying" Sam says. I roll my eyes. This is stupid. They think I can't take care of myself. Jerks. So Sam sits there and doesn't say anything. I really want to leave. But with Sam here, I can't. It's pointless,but I want to try.

" don't even think about it"  Sam says looking at me. " I know you want to leave but it's not safe out there for you" I sigh heavily. I know it's not.they say there's something out there that wants to hurt me. But I can take care of myself. 

" but" I start to protest 

" you're staying here. You're not leaving" Sam says more firmly. He looks away and I slowly stand up.

" do you want me to call Dean?" Sam says. I look at him.

" no" I say, Looking at the floor.

" then sit and stay here. Or I will call Dean" Sam says. The look on his face is extremely serious..

I slowly sit down on the bed. I don't wNt to face an angry Dean. That would be scary. And Sam angry is just as bad.

the door opens and Dean walks in.

" hey" Sam says to Dean.

" how was she?" He asks, looking at me.

" oh she only tried to run like twice" Sam says. Dean glares at me.

" Kallie!" Dean says. I look at the floor. Dean walks up to me. " stop trying to run away damn it! " I flinch and I look away. Dean puts his hand on my face and pulls my face towards him so I look at him.

" Kallie, I'm just trying to protect you' Dean says softly. I nod. I guess I understand. But I don't like having to depend on other people. " would you mind telling me why you keep putting yourself in danger?" He asks 

" it's complicated" I reply looking at my hands. Dean puts his hand on my shoulder.

" I have all night" Dean says. He looks at me with those green eyes. I love those eyes.

" I really don't want to talk' I reply. Dean sighs.

" you're gonna talk' Dean says firmly.  I look at him. I want to protest. I don't want to talk. 

" it's... Difficult to talk about" I say. " I really don't want to talk about it" 

" Kallie! " he says sharply. I slightly flinch. " please tell me" I sigh and I look at the floor.

" do I have to?" I ask.

" yes!" Both of them reply. Dean looks at me with that look. I look at him.

" fine, I'll tell you" I say. " it's just that I really don't care what happens to me" I admit,looking at the floor.

" but why?" Sam asks. I sigh softly.

" because I'm alone. I don't have anyone" I say. But I do have my twin sister. And my aunt. But they're in south Carolina. We're in Colorado." So why care?" I ask.

" because Kallie, everyone s life matters" Sam says. I look at him . Sam and Dean both sit beside me. Dean puts his arm around my shoulders.

" you're going to stay here now, right?' Dean asks.I nod. Dean smiled. Sam gets up.

" you should get some sleep" Sam says. I nod. Dean also gets up. I slowly crawl under the blankets.I curl up in a to a ball. Dean pulls the blankets over my shoulders as I slowly close my eyes
Sign up to rate and review this story