Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh!

The First Vampire

by himenoknm 1 review

Rated to be safe. If I summarize it, I'll give away major details, so...yeah. Read if you please, but don't hate. Actually, hate all you want. I don't care.

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Yami Yugi,Yugi Mutou - Published: 2015-11-13 - 276 words

0Unrated
Prologue: 5,000 years ago

"Pharaoh, we have one last accused. Would you like to have him sent in, or would you like to wait until morning?" The guard who spoke kept his head down. The Pharaoh, Atem Sennen - known as Yami to his few friends - was a cruel man. He was known to have people executed for simply looking at him or talking to him.

"What do you think servant?" the Pharaoh asked.

"O-of course...my lord," the guard stuttered. He left the room immediately and went to fetch the last person accused of thievery.

"Bow down before your Pharaoh," the guard came back in with a young blonde boy. The blonde's hands were tied behind his back, and he cried out in pain as he was pushed to his knees.

"You tell this thief to bow down to me, yet I do not see you doing such a thing..." Yami said. The guard immediately understood and bowed down before his king. "Now, thief, how do you plead?" Yami asked.

"I-I ple-plead inn-innocent, my Pha-Pharaoh..." the boy stuttered.

"Do you know who says that, thief?" the Pharaoh questioned.

"No, my lord, I do not know who says that..." the boy replied, hoping the Pharaoh would accept his answer.

The Pharaoh got up out of his throne and walked towards the young boy, cape seemingly floating on a nonexistent breeze. "The guilty claim innocence," he said before looking at the guard. "Send him to the dungeons. His execution will take place when the sun reaches its peak tomorrow," he said before walking out of the throne room. The guard soon followed, dragging the boy behind him.
Sign up to rate and review this story