Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Sakura Train

Blood-Filled Candy

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Miki and Katsumi kill once again. Somewhat of a lemon chapter.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2015-11-19 - 639 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Twelve: Blood-Filled Candy:

Miki nibbled Katsumi on the ear. She frowned when she got no reaction. He glanced over as she whimpered.

“What?” her boyfriend asked. Miki sat back, pouting.

“I’m bored!” she said. He patted her on the head. Miki frowned.

“Baby!” she wailed.

“I know,” he said. Katsumi looked across the room. Their latest victim lay bound and gagged on the floor. She trembled as she looked at them with big eyes. Katsumi finished his beer and smirked.

“What shall we do first?” he asked. Miki broke into a smile.

“Oh, yes,” she said. “I forgot about her.” Katsumi stood up.

“You know,” he said. “I’m in a generous mood tonight.” He turned to Miki. “You get to make the first move.” His girlfriend stood up with a twinkle in her eyes.

“You mean it?” she asked. He kissed her on the forehead.

“Have at it.”

“Wow.” Miki picked her wrench. Whack! One blow to the head wasn’t enough. Miki took another swing. Crack! The victim screamed in her gag. Katsumi kicked her in the ribs.

“Shut up, bitch!” he said. Miki stood up, panting and smiling.

“Take the gag off,” she said. Her boyfriend turned with an odd look on his face.

“What?” he asked.

“Take. The. Gag. Off. I want to hear her scream.”

“But won’t it attract attention?”

“There’s no one here tonight. We have the whole floor to ourselves.”

Katsumi nodded in thought. “Good point.” He reached down and removed the victim’s gag.

“That’s better,” Miki said. Wham! Her boyfriend snickered. Tears streamed down the victim’s face. Katsumi leaned down, smirking.

“Aw,” he said. “Are you scared?” The victim trembled as she nodded. Katsumi smacked her in the head.

“Heh,” he said. “Good!” Miki hit their victim in the head again. She licked the blood off of her cheek.

“How many more for the box?” she asked. Katsumi eyed the victim.

“Give me the wrench,” he said. Miki started to, but paused.

“Babe,” she said.

“Yes?” he asked.

“Can we do it as she dies?”

The victim’s eyes widened as Katsumi grabbed that wrench.

“You know,” he said. “That’s a great idea.” Miki squealed and jumped up and down.

“I love you so much, baby!” she said. She kissed him on the lips and grabbed their special box. Katsumi turned back to her victim.

“Nice knowing you,” he said. He patted her on the head and licked up her blood from his hand. “Ready, honey?”

Miki walked next to him, holding Abaddon’s Box. “Hell yes!” Katsumi grinned as he delivered one more blow. The blood splattered on the box. Miki kissed her boyfriend. The box’s lid rattled open as it drank the victim’s blood. Said victim panicked when she saw the smoke.

The demon leapt out hungry. Its victim shook her head.

“No. No! No!” she screamed.

“You can scream all you want,” Katsumi said as Miki kissed on him. “Our pet’s hungry.”

“No…”

“Oh yes.” Miki shoved her tongue down his throat. Their pet covered the victim’s body.

Her screams made Miki’s spine shiver. Katsumi pulled her in closer. His girlfriend’s hips grinded against his hard enough to burn. Her boyfriend’s body jumped with her movements.

“Oh, baby!” he shouted. “Oh! Oh!” The couple couldn’t hear their victim’s blood-curdling screams. She died before they reached the climax. Miki kissed her boyfriend on the lips.

“I love you, baby,” she whispered.

“I love you too, babe,” Katsumi said back. They shared another kiss in front of the skeletal remains.

--------

However, someone saw the whole crime. A noisy housekeeper ran to the front desk and called the police. By the time the news reached Meifu, the lethal couple’s undoing already began.
Sign up to rate and review this story