Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach

Kuroneko

by kyukyu_KYU 0 reviews

Assistant Captain Iwasaki is torn between two men that seems to take a liking towards her. The two men are, Captain of 6th company, Byakuya Kuchiki and Captain of 3rd company, Gin Ichimaru. As the ...

Category: Bleach - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Ichimaru Gin,Kuchiki Byakuya - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2015-11-20 - 230 words - Complete

0Unrated
You looked out into the bright morning sky, a blank look on your face. 'I have to wake up the Captain. He needs to take his medicine.' You reminded yourself as you began to walk to your Captain's room. Sliding the door open you see Hanataro giving Captain Ukitake his medicine. "Oh, Iwasaki, It's nice to see you out and about." Ukitake smiled. You nodded your head slightly, making eye contact with the boy with black hair. He blushed, before looking away sharply, almost spilling the Captains medication all over the bamboo flooring. Hanataro's face turned completely red as he began to apologize. You smiled slightly at this, the fact that the boy was acting so innocent was adorable to you. Ukitake saw your smile and a smile came across his own face. "It's alright Hanataro, you can go back now." Ukitake said, "Thank you."
"Of course Captain Ukitake." He replied getting up and walking towards the door. You moved slightly to the right so that the boy could make his leave. "Is everything alright Captain?" You asked, kneeling next to the white haired man. "Yes, everything is fine Iwasaki." Ukitake smiled, "How is your day so far?" You blushed, "M-My day has not really started sir."
"Oh, I see. Well how do you usually start your day?" Your blush darkened as you looked at your captain in surprise.
Sign up to rate and review this story