Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Nothing But A High School Crush

A Little Distracted

by unholyfrank

Frank is trying to get his mind out of the gutter when something just keeps sucking him back in, both figuratively and literally.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2015-11-23 - 2399 words

?Blocked
To me this chapter got better towards the end, I was very nervous with this but I think it ended out okay. I read it myself and I almost cringe at my own writing so tell me what you think.
I hope you like it. Let me know.
Unholyfrank xx


I feel very guilty, and very sore, as I walk up the stairs to Mikey’s room. Mikey doesn’t suspect more than the usual. And he totally bought it when Gerard said he didn’t do anything. But let’s just say it how it is. My cock doesn’t believe a word. He teased me so much downstairs. Hell, I was there, I know he did stuff and wonderful stuff at that. If I can’t get myself and my growing erection to calm down, I’m going to have to excuse myself.

Luckily at this point I have my books on my lap, trying to read and study for this stupid subject. I’m never going to take Chemistry again, this is all useless to me. I keep having to remind myself that I am here for Mikey, for Chemistry. Gerard is just an added boner. BONUS… I meant bonus… Oh dear. This is going to be a long study session.

Mikey goes through the work from today, watching as I copy his work down and try to answer the questions on the sheet. He takes my book and checks my answers as I close my eyes, trying to get my head out of the gutter and calm myself down a little. That was until I hear Mikey clear his throat.

“Are you sure you’re alright, dude?” He asks as I open my eyes to look up at him again.

“Yeah, just stressed.. I guess.” I nod at him.

“Frank. If Gerard did something you’re not comfortable with or acted like a jerk I can go talk to him. You just have to tell me.” He looks at me and I can see the concern in his eyes. I quickly shake my head and chuckles slightly, trying to hide the nervous shake in my voice.

“Oh god no.. I’m just nervous around him I guess.. You know how it is. And I was alone with him for a while. It’s all in my head though. He didn’t do anything wrong, I promise.” I nod again, trying not to look too flustered as I rest my elbows on the textbook covering my groin.

Mikey nods as he stands up, putting my book down on the bed. I look up at him, smiling slightly as I watch him.

“I’m just going to get us some drinks and chips.” He says as he walks out of his room and downstairs, no doubt going to talk to Gerard. I take deep breaths and I close my eyes. I need to forget about what happened downstairs. Forget about Gerard for a little bit.

C’mon Frankie, you can do it. Just don’t think about him. Forget all about the insanely attractive guy probably smirking to himself downstairs as Mikey calls him out.

Stop it.

Forget about the way he looked at you.

Stop..

Forget about the way he spoke to you. It sounded like he wanted it as much as you did.

Frankie.. Stop it..

Forget those hands.

You need to stop yourself, Frank..

Forget those lips against your ear, so close to a kiss.

Okay, I can’t forget that, he brushed his lips against my ear, it was practically a kiss. C’mon. That’s going to be in my mind for a while now.

Well now the strain in my jeans is worse than you could imagine. It is very obvious and extremely distracting. I need to deal with it. I’m snapped back into reality as Mikey sits down on the bed again, putting bags and bottles of snacks in between us.

“Penny for your thoughts?” He says quietly, looking me over. I can tell that I must look tense, I mean I’m trying to hide my boner from my best friend. I’m covering my lap and biting my lip and I feel incredibly nervous inside.

“Yeah, just need to pee.. But I wanna finish this page first.” I nod and look back up at him from the book currently covering my lap.

“Dude, go piss. I don’t want you bursting on my bed. Finish the rest when you get back.” He laughs and nudges the books in my lap. Not helping, Mikes. I not to myself and carefully moves the books out of my lap, walking out of Mikey’s bedroom. I quickly walk downstairs to the bathroom, passing the living room where Gerard is sprawled out on the sofa. I walk to the bathroom quickly before locking it behind me and taking a deep breath.

My hands hurry to free myself from my jeans, unfastening the button and zipper of my old worn out jeans. My hands freeze as there is a quiet knock to the bathroom door. Because of my current situation, my brain isn’t the primary organ for blood flow. I’m not thinking clearly. So I open the door slightly. Gerard. It’s Gerard. Yup. Taking another look right now brain. Its definitely him. He looks me up and down, just like he did when he let me in.

“I had a feeling you were’t actually using the bathroom.” He smirks, eyebrow raised slightly as he looks down to my unbutton jeans. “Need a hand?” He chirps in. And of course, thinking with my cock, I open the door for him. He slips in, closing and locking the door behind him. I’m now backed up against the counter, the sink pressing against my spine.

“Like I said before, Frankie.” He speaks as he takes the two steps to close the distance between us, pressing his hands against the counter, leaning into me. “You don’t need to be nervous.” He carries on, whispering slowly into my ear.

All I manage in return is a breathy whimper and a quick nod. He smirks, leaning back to look at my face again. Almost like he was leaning on for a kiss. He stops so close to my lips and I whine slightly again.

“Let me help you with this.” He smirks, lowering his hand to rub my erection through my jeans. “You’ve had this.. uncomfortable.. problem since the moment you got here. Don’t worry, you’re not the only one.” He chuckles softly and I can feel his laugh against my lips. “Why do you think I was behind the couch?”

My breathing stays shaky and I gasp as he hooks his fingers down the side of my hips and pushes my jeans down. Now in my boxers with my jeans at my ankles, he looks at me, straight in the eyes before slowly sinking to his knees. Damn, and if that’s not saved forever in some shitty named folder in the back of my head, I don’t know what will be.

“You’d better be quick so Mikey doesn’t suspect anything.” He smirks, rubbing my length through my boxers, running his thumb over the damp patch forming where the head is strained against the thin material. “But I have a feeling that’s not going to be a problem.” He carries on looking at the tent in my boxers with his lip caught in between his teeth.

I shake my head as I watch him slowly lower my boxers, both of us slightly gasping as my cock springs free, standing straight out in front of me. This is so embarrassing but so hot at the same time. Gerard keeps his eyes focused on my hard cock for a few seconds before letting his eyes trace back up my body to meet mine.

“Mhh.. You’re bigger than I thought, Frankie.” He purrs, his eyes still stuck to mine as he leaves a small kiss on the head of my cock. I gasp as I breathe heavier, a blush coming over to plaster my face like a solid slap across my cheeks. I feel that I should look away and be embarrassed but I just can’t tear my eyes away from Gerard. He places his hand flat on my thigh and lets his fingers tap away against my skin.

“So… What do you want, Frankie? Relief? Handjob? Blowjob? For me to just sit here whilst you get yourself off?” He breaths, his words so close to my head that I gasp and shudder slightly. His fingers keep tapping against my thigh, like they have a beat that they’re drumming to.

“I.. I don’t know.. Anything.. Please?” I whine softly again as my breathing becomes faster and more impatient. Gerard smirks and takes his other hand, licking a long stripe from his palm all the way to the tip of his fingers before wrapping his hand around me for the first time. I gasp and quickly closes my eyes as I feel Gerard’s hand begin to move up and down my entire shaft.

“Must be sensitive, bet this feels good though, huh?” I nod fast, biting my lip hard to stop myself from letting my moans escape. He smirks and keeps his hand at a steady pace, running his thumb over the head of my cock every now and then.

I let out a breathy moan as his hand stops to press my cock up against my stomach so that he can lick all the way up the base of my cock to the leaking slit at the tip. I moan for real this time. Only biting my lip to muffle it slightly. Gerard smirks as he leans back, watching my fast breathing for a second before repeating his torture from base to tip once again. I moan again in return, this time biting my lip harder to keep the volume down.

“You like that, huh?” He purrs as his tongue flicks at my head.

“Y-Yeah.. Oh god yes.” I moan out, closing my eyes and tipping my head back.

“Well, I think you’ll like this even better…” He drags on as he takes me all the way down his throat. I struggle a shaky breath out as I moan, keeping my head back.

“Oh… Holy fuck. You think?” I struggle to speak through the noises wanting to escape my throat. I grip the counter behind me, placing all my body weight against it as it keeps me upright. Gerard’s head begins to bob, taking me almost all the way in each time, stopping before he struggles all the way down. My head spins as I close my eyes, letting the feeling of his mouth take over. He feels amazing, god, he sounds amazing too.

I can’t help it, my hand drops to his hair, my fingers tangling themselves in it as I open my eyes to look at him. He catches my gaze and I can see the smirk as he begins to suck harder and faster. Oh boy, my moans are flowing now, again, only my bitten lip to muffle them.

I decide in my ‘half dazed’ phase to try something. I tighten my grip in his hair, tugging as his head moves beneath my hand. His reaction is something that I’ll never forget. It’ll stay in my private folder forever. He closes his eyes, almost as if he’s rolling them back and he moans around me. Oh god, you have no idea how good that feels, looks and sounds. But on another note, he likes his hair being pulled. Gerard, of all people, likes getting his hair tugged, wow.

My hips begin to twitch and my moans become breathier as I get closer to the edge. My hand in Gerard’s hair tightens and we both moan together. My other hand on the counter behind me grips tight as well so that I can still stand.

“G-God.. Gerard. I’m close.. You.. I’m..” I gasp as he looks up at me and moves his head faster, gripping my thigh and my hip to keep me still.

I ride closer to my climax before he moans around me one last time, sending me crashing right over the edge. There was no chance in hell that anything was going to hold me there any longer. My vision goes blank as I take deep breaths and as soon as I open my eyes again, Gerard is licking my head and his lips.

“Mhh, that was good Frankie.” Gerard hums as he looks up at me. “I can’t believe you’ve hidden that from people.. from me.” He carries on as he stands up and leans in to peck my lips. My cheeks flush completely as I try to catch my breath. That was a proper kiss this time. It was a peck but it was still a kiss. Gerard just kissed me.

Gerard smirks as I catch my breath, my gaze moving from his lips to look at him. He gently tugs my boxers and jeans before I take over.

“Better get back to Mikey, Frankie. Don’t want him coming downstairs.” He says, closer to my ear and my hands speed up. Shit. I totally forgot that I was supposed to get off fast. I may have gotten just a little distracted. I nod and look down at his crotch as he adjusts himself slightly in his jeans, standing up properly against me.

“I-I’m sorry..” I look up at him, fastening my jeans back up properly and moving off the counter. His smirk grows wider as he watches me, turning around to lean against the counter where I was standing.

“Oh, don’t worry about me. I’ll sort myself out once you leave. Maybe you owe me though.” I nod quickly and I run upstairs as fast as I can, running my fingers through my hair.

“Sorry dude, Mum called, you know she likes to talk.” I explain as I walk to sit down on Mikey’s bed again. He nods and carried on teaching me about chemistry.

Phew. I think I got away with it, but fuck, ‘you owe me though’.
Sign up to rate and review this story