Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Nothing But A High School Crush

Actually, Just Ignore Him

by unholyfrank 2 reviews

Frank walks to Mikey's house ready to catch up with school, but what he gets is a whole new level of different. Mikey is out and he's left alone with his worst nightmare and his favourite day dream...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2015-11-02 - 2542 words

2Ambiance
For some reason this chapter made me nervous. But its probably because I wasn't sure what I was expecting to do. I wasn't sure where this chapter was intending to go but I liked the way it ended up going down.
I hope you like it. Let me know.
Unholyfrank xx


I’m walking to Mikey’s house after my shower and I quickly take out a cigarette. Don’t judge, alright? I need one. Not just because I had to rub one off in the shower and that was embarrassing but, I’m stressed. I need Mikey’s help because as far as I know, I’m failing Chemistry and probably English as well actually. I don’t know if Mikey can help me with that but I’ll just have to ask and hope that he can.

I light my cigarette and take a deep slow breath. Oh god, that already makes me feel so much better. I walk slower so that I don’t have to rush. It’s not been fully an hour so I still have some time to spare. I stop and lean against the wall at the corner of Mikey’s street and take long, slow drags, letting the smoke burn the back of my throat before I sigh through my exhale.

Y’know, I have the same teenage angst as everyone else. Afraid my parents will rip my guts out if I fail. Scared of the teachers ripping my guts out if I fail. Social anxiety. Exam stress. Scared of bullies. Scared of crushes. The lot. And there are so many ways you could run away from them for a little while. A lot of people choose to play video games, play sports, read, use and get lost in the internet, but I choose to smoke. If something happens, which is most often than not, I can excuse myself for fifteen minutes and have a smoke outside. It relaxes me and it works. So that’s good enough for me.

I stand there for a few more minutes, no thoughts in my head. Just smoking. Good. I flick the remainder of my cigarette on the floor, standing on it slightly before taking one last deep breath and walking across the road to Mikey’s house. I always feel nervous when I have to go to his house because I know Gerard will be there and I’ll have to try and not look at him whilst I’m with Mikey. I know it freaks him out a bit so I do try my best to keep my eyes away, or we end up going to Mikey’s room upstairs. I stand at Mikey’s front door and text him

To Mikey Way:

‘I’m outside your house now, lemme in.’


Before I can put my phone in my pocket, it buzzes in my hand, he has texted back.

From Mikey Way:

‘I’ve just gone to get some food. Go in and get a drink. Don’t let Gerard be a dick.. Well.. Actually, just ignore him.’


I nod to myself as I pocket my phone. I run my fingers through my hair and knock on the door in front of me. Gerard answers, leaning against the door frame, almost looking me up and down before he speaks.

“Hey, Frankie, right?” He asks with a slight smirk on his face. Okay, now he’s definitely looking me up and down. I quickly swallow over some of my nerves and nod as I look up at him. He just stands there, watching me. I couldn’t get any words out, I just had to nod.

He is still leaning up against the door frame, his eyes stuck on me with his smirk playing on the corner of his lips. It stays like this for a few seconds before I realise that he is waiting for me to speak.

“Oh.. um.. I,” I nod and take a deep breath, trying to look up at him. “Yes, I’m here for Mikey, its school stuff.” I manage to scramble out as my voice tries to shake. I’ve never been one to handle nerves well. He watches me and waits for me to calm down slightly and for my breathing to slow again.

“Pity. Mikey just went out, he’ll be back soon. Maybe you can keep me company whilst he’s gone?” He asks, the smirk becoming more prominent on his lips. It didn’t really sound like a question though, it was slightly more like an order. I nod, keeping my eyes up on him. I probably looked far too keen. Oh god. Just the two of us. Oh wow.

I nod slightly and he raises his arm a little higher up the door frame. I walk underneath his arm, getting quite close to him by accident as I walk across the living room to sit on the couch. He turns on the spot and closes the door behind me and continues to observe me.

“You want a drink, Frankie?” He asks as he walks behind the couch and leans on the back, just behind my head.

“Just water please?” I nod and look up at him slightly. This is actually quite hard seeing as he is literally standing over me. He smirks again, looking slightly playful.

“Oh, you’re no fun, Frankie.” My breathing hitches as I quickly look away.

“Oh.. I’m sorry.. I..” I mutter quietly but he stays behind me and chuckles.

“Don’t be sorry. I’m just playing. Just testing the waters. I only ever see you with Mikey around.” Gerard moves slightly behind me, closer to whispering in my ear. “And because he’s not here…” He carries on. “He can’t stop me.”

I am completely still at this point, except for my chest. It is heaving far too much. My breathing is shaky and fast and struggling to keep up with what is happening.

“He normally sto-“ I close my eyes and I take a deep breath before trying again. “He normally stops you?” I can feel the smirk on the back of my neck and yup, you guessed it, that went straight between my legs. Gerard simply chuckles and steps away from the couch. Away from me. He saunters into the kitchen and I sigh quickly and quietly to myself, my eyes still closed, trying to calm myself and my raging hormones. He returns behind me again and I stay perfectly still, almost afraid that if I move, I’ll get in trouble.

“Of course he does.” I can feel that same smirk form on his lips behind me again. He’s not close enough for me to feel it against my skin but he’s close enough for me to hear it when he talks. I feel him move again, he’s leaning against the back of the couch in an awkward position. However it isn’t until I hear him clear his throat that I open my eyes to see a glass of water in front of my face. I blink a few times before carefully taking it from him. I keep my head looking straight ahead, making sure that I don’t spill the water everywhere. I feel him settle back into leaning behind me and what I presume is another glass just to the side of my head.

“He can tell when I’m watching and when I’m just looking.” He whispers and I just nod. If I was to speak, my voice would just crumble. “He tells me not to. Says I make you nervous.” I feel my face getting hotter and hotter. “You don’t need to be nervous, Frankie. I don’t bite.” He carries on. His voice is sounding so strong but yet quiet in my ear. I let out a shaky breath that I know he can hear, trying to contain myself. He chuckles softly and slowly moves a strand of hair from the base of my neck.

“I promise.” He finishes, sounding breathy, like he lost composure for a few seconds.

I get shivers down my spine. Not just because the voice is coming from a few millimetres away from my face, but he’s still playing with my hair. Both combined with the fact that it is Gerard Way that is causing all this is too much for me. I bite my lip hard and I nod softly. He keeps his attention on the small strands of hair forming a ‘V’ at the base of my neck. I breathe a quick, shaky sigh that sounds more comfortable than I know I should be.

“Thank you.. I- I’ll keep that in mind.” I breathe out, my eyes fluttering closed again as I concentrate on the fingers running through my hair. All of a sudden, his hand stops and I lean back into the couch, missing his touch. I hear him huff a small laugh as he goes back to watching me again.

“What did you really come here for?” He asks, his tone a cross between mocking and purring.

“Mikey.. Wait.. School things. Honest. I need to catch up with Chemistry. I’m falling behind.” My head lowers a little as I drink from the glass that I am still holding tightly in my hands.

“Is that the class I interrupted?” I feel him move, like he’s resting his head on of his hands as he drinks from his glass and puts it on the floor behind the couch. He sounds innocent now, like he genuinely wants to know. “The one you were staring at me in?” His voice automatically sinks to finish his sentence. My head snaps round to look at him and he is leaning on one hand with a wicked smirk plastered on his lips.

“You saw that?” I try, biting my bottom lip as I look up at him. Again, he huffs a laugh and nods.

“You have a cute day dream face.” My head quickly turns around again and my eyes widen. I can feel my face turn bright red and my stomach turn to knots.

“Oh god…” I don’t know what else to say. I quickly lean forward to place my water on the coffee table with shaky hands before cupping my burning face.

“Don’t feel bad. I watch you too.. If you haven’t noticed.” He pats the back of the couch, indicating for me to sit back. I do as I feel instructed and he runs his hands across my shoulders and down my arms to smooth out my t-shirt. His touch feels electric and it sends a lot of blood straight from my head and down to the throbbing distraction between my legs. I take in slow shaky breaths, trying to calm myself but Gerard’s constant moving hands now travelling back up my arms aren’t really helping.

“Its just a shame that you’re off limits.” He purrs softly, his voice so close to my ear. “Shame that you’re my little brother’s friend.”

I nod softly as I feel his fingers slip into my hair again and I hum something that resembles a ‘mmhmm’. I hear another soft laugh as he watches me. I can feel his stare as his fingers do wonders in my hair. I didn’t think that this could ever feel this good. It shouldn’t. He’s just running his fingers through my hair.

“God. If you weren’t, I’d have you half way up the stairs by now.” He whispered, this time his lips accidentally brush my ear. Hell, maybe it wasn’t an accident and he was just trying to see how far he could push me. My breathing hitches and I gasp at both the words and the contact, the throbbing in my jeans definitely becoming a problem now. I can feel the smirk crawl back to his lips again as I press my hands firmly into my lap.

“That sounds good, huh? Maybe we could sort you out.” He chuckles as he moves higher to look over me still standing behind me. I nod softly again, my bottom lip trapped between my teeth. I’m not even thinking anymore. I’m not capable of thinking right now at all.

I feels his hands slip out of my hair and I open my eyes again. I don’t even register Gerard stepping away from the couch to let Mikey in.

“Hey Mikey.” Gerard sings, maybe trying to draw my attention again. Well, it certainly worked. Mikey nods at us both and carries the bags to the kitchen behind the living room.

“You alright, Frank?” Mikey asks from the kitchen. I open my mouth to speak, turning around but I stop in my tracks as Gerard is standing in the entry to the kitchen with his back facing me. He turns over his shoulder and smirks, giving me a playful wink as I bite my lip hard, sinking into the couch. He’s posing like he knows I’m watching. Who am I kidding, of course he knows I’m watching.

“He’s good. I sat him down and got him a drink. Just like you asked.” He says, turning back to face Mikey. His hips are swaying slightly as he stands there and I can’t take my eyes away. Again, I’m not thinking anymore, things are just kind of happening.

At this point I am now looking over the back of the couch watching Gerard. I can’t move because the throbbing problem between my legs would be a) too noticeable and b) too painful. I hear Mikey putting food into the cupboards in front of Gerard. My attention is snapped back as I hear a loud drawer close followed by Mikey’s voice.

“This arse been treating you okay, Frankie?” Mikey questions. Gerard has moved and is now facing me, leaning against the wall with a playful yet curious expression on his face. Maybe he’s wondering if I would spill the truth or keep it all between us. I nod quickly, my eyes still watching Gerard's. However, it wasn’t until Gerard laughs a little that I realised that Mikey can’t hear a nod.

“Um… Yeah. Everything is fine. Gerard hasn’t done anything.” Oh but he did some wonderful things, but let’s not let Mikey know about that.

“That sounds like you’re hiding something, Frank. Gerard I swear to God. If you did some-“

“Oh Mikey, can’t you trust me?” Gerard smirks, his eyes still on mine as he stands against the wall with his back to Mikey in the kitchen. “I did no such thing."

I'm not entirely sure how the rest of this story is going to pan out. I know where I think it should go. But if any of you have any suggestions or want to see this go in a certain way. Let me know and I'll see if I can write something for it and you can have the chapter dedicated to you.
Looking forward to seeing what you all think.
Unholyfrank xx
Sign up to rate and review this story