Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fall out boy Prefrences/Imagines

patrick stump: smut

by fallnightlovermusic

Its your first time and he wants it to be special.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2015-12-13 - 848 words

?Blocked
Type: Smut
Era: Soul punk
Desc: Your first time
---------------

You and Patrick were cuddling in bed, you had your head on his chest on the left side and his left arm was resting on your shoulder with the blanket covering you securely. These were the moments you treasured.

A moment of silence washed over you two, but it wasn't a awkward silence it was a peaceful one. You often thought about what was going on in his mind, all the thoughts, all the worry and all the pressure he has in there. Patrick, as happy as he seems, has always worried about the simplest things and has gone through hell to be where he is right now.

"Patrick" you asked, you were thinking of asking him if he would take your virginity, you two were together for 3 years, you two both wanted to have sex but you wanted to take it slowly, Patrick understood that. "yes baby?" He asked. You took a deep breath and looked at him "will you be my first?" You asked, this was a very weird question you established that, "are you sure?" He asked with concerned eyes, you nodded.


-----3 days later-----
Patrick had been very loving to you lately, he would wake you up with kisses, a warm welcome and always breakfast, you felt amazing every morning. Right now you were walking home from work/school listening to music, as you walked up the drive way you took out your earphones and opened the front door.

Darkness filled the room and soft music played from the bedroom. You raised an eyebrow, placed your bag on the sofa and your coat on the coat rack. You started making your way into the bedroom to see the room without the lights on but lit with the moonlight, this was very romantic but this was Patrick, "hey..." You heard as 2 pairs of arms have been wrapped around you waist and his lips kissing your neck and shoulder softly. "patrick-" you got cut off by him shushing you. You smiled and kissed him. "lets make memories" he whispers seductively in your ear and takes you by the hand to the bed.

"I want this to be special" he says sitting down on the bed with you next to him. He strokes your thighs whispers sweet nothings into your ear. "is this your sexy arctic monkeys song playlist playing?" You ask, Patrick chuckles and nods "well Mr. Stump aren't we going to make 'mad sounds' (song reference!)" you ask seductively"yes we are Miss. (last name)" he says and growls whilst kissing your neck.

He nibbles on your neck and starts to unbutton you shirt. You reciprocate and take his off As well exposing his pale white chest. He grope your breasts whilst still kissing your neck, you softly moan, soon after he stops touching you "are you sure about this y/n?" He asks, you nodded, "yeah im ready, we've been waiting 3 years Patrick" you said rubbing his thigh, he nodded and started attacking you with soft kisses, he slips your jeans off and you do the same to him. "ill be carefull okay?" He says, you nod and reply with a yeah.

Patrick attacked you lips, you held his neck and face and pulled the two of you down onto the bed, he straddles you and unclasps your bra. You quickly cover yourself up with your arms. "no no no baby, you are beautiful, I love you" he says peeling your arms away.

He kisses you again and slips off his boxers, you slip of your panties as well, he goes over to the bedside drawer and takes out a condom, he slides the latex on his member and spreads your legs "are you ready?" He asks, you nod and he starts to slide in, you wince, once he's all the way in he lets you adjust to his size and waits for your permission. "okay" you say, he starts speeding up, the two of you start moaning each others name, "mm fuck Patrick!" You screamed. You shut your eyes as he goes faster, "oh my god." He moans. You wrap your legs around him and he goes deeper and faster.

"I love you" he says and kisses your neck "I love you" he mumbles again, he says this over and over again until you scream out in pleasure "oh fuck Patrick right there!" You scream, he pounds that one spot, "oh fuck im close!" He screams, you come hard and he comes soon after, his thrusts become sloppy and eventually stop, you two turn into panting messes, he lays down on your chest panting. "fuck, that was-" you cut him off "amazing?" You say, he nods. He slides out of you, throws the condom away and crawls in next to you, you take the blankets and cover the two of you with them. "I love you" you say closing your eyes "I love you too y/n" he replies, you smile and fall asleep with Patricks arm securely wrapped around you.

(thank you!)
Sign up to rate and review this story