Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fall out boy Prefrences/Imagines

pete imagine 1

by fallnightlovermusic 0 reviews

First imagine: Pete wont take his pills so you kind of just have had enough and shit gets real

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2015-11-19 - 305 words

0Unrated
hope you like it!

"Pete you need to take your pills" you say softly to him, Pete would never take his pills so you would constantly have to remind him, sometimes it would work, sometimes its easier to commit mass genocide then make him take them. "Y/n no! I'm not taking them!" He shouts.
"Pete please, for me, you need them" you say softly placing your hand on his shoulder.
"No!" He shouts back and slaps your hand off.
"Pete"
"no!"
"Pete!"
"no!"
"PETE FOR FUCKS SAKE TAKE THE!" You scream at him. Right now you just wanted to force them down his throat.
"No! Y/n just no!" He shouts at you, his eyes filled with anger.
"Pete seriously, take them" You throw at him. At this point you had so much anger you could run out the door and never come back
"No! Do you not get that" Pete screams at you.
"Pete i have tried so hard to make this better, if you don't take these then I will have no other choice but to leave" you replie sternly.
"Fine atleast the next girl might atchually look good". Your heart smashed. He knew about your battles with depression, anxiety and self image. "Pete-" is all you could say. You were shocked. That door in your mind that closed all those negitive thoughts was being opened with the key that Pete owned. "No y/-" he said, he was already regreting what he said. It was too late "No Pete your right, maybe you could find a better looking girl." You said then heading towards the door. "no wait I didn't mean it please, ill take the pills just please don't leave me!" He starts to breakdown. But you have had enough of this. The fights. The battles. You were. Just. done...
Sign up to rate and review this story