Categories > Original > Fantasy > Bandon's Big Adventure

Chapter 2

by Cartoonboy2009 0 reviews

Carly and Kat must find Brandon as they encounter a witch and deadly bats.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Published: 2015-12-29 - 1320 words

0Unrated
Just then the three then were stopped by an evil laugh, by the small house, and out came the pretty young witch Lucy as she said with a smile, "Now what brings you youngsters to my corner of the dead? Hahaha,"

Carly and Kat both stood back, looking scared as they saw an anthropomorphic cat who was in the kitchen of the house, smoking a cigar. Things did not look good. "Well, come in, I insist." Lucy then said as she grabbed Carly and Kat's hands.

She wasn't interested in having Hellie for dinner as she was so skinny and pale. Hellie then gasped and rushed to save them, but Lucy then slammed the door and locked it. "I have to do something!" Hellie said, panicking. She then looked at the old chimney on the roof, and got an idea.

Carly and Kat were sitting in the front room, very scared as the girls felt there was no way to escape. "I hate this place, Kat." Carly said as she then bumped into the door. She smiled and thought it was the exit. She then opened it up and saw a bunch of skeletons in the closet and she felt the cold breeze of the angry sprites and she heard laughing. She then shut the door.

"Umm... Carly." Kat said, nervously. Carly walked up to where Kat was standing by the couch, and then saw some rather scary paintings that were blinking and looking at them.

"This place is haunted! We're gonna die! We aren't gonna save Brandon, and we're as good as eaten..."

Kat then shook her sister's shoulders and said, "Snap out of it. It's not over. We will find a way out of here."

"Oh, I don't think you will." Lucy the witch then said, with an evil laugh as she walked in from the kitchen, holding a hammer, while Jack the Cat had a napkin tied around his neck and was holding a knife and a fork. "C'mon, Wench, I'm staving here, get my dinner ready!"

Kat and Carly then both gasped. "Okay, you're right. There is no way out of here." Kat said.

Just then a dog jumped down the chimney where the pot was getting ready to boil and Jack who was sitting at the table then screamed for his then, ran out the window, breaking the glass.

Lucy the witch then gasped and then said, with a smile, "He's gone! I'm free! I'm free! Haha, now to eat these two children all to myself."

Before she could say anything more, Carly then wacked her with a purse and Kat then smoked a cigarette then threw it on her and then pored some black cherry soda over her, to keep from starting a fire. The witch was then unconscious.

"We were scared of that?" Kat said with a laugh. They then saw the angry dog walking up to them and they both screamed.

"Guys, it's me." Hellie said as she pulled off the dog mask and laughed.

Carly and Kat then both smiled very happy and they then all three walked out the window before the witch woke up.

"That was a close call. I can't believe you really thought we were done for, Carly. We couldn't have gotten out of that any easier." Kat saidsaid.

"As I remember, you just as scared as I was, and the only reason we got out of that is because Hellie came to help us."

"If you two nutcases don't stop fighting you can forget about me helping you both again." Hellie said, annoyed. "Your brother doesn't have a good chance of getting out of this. He must win a fight with Pumpkin Head Jeff if he can make it back to the mortal universe."

"How much longer until we reach Lantern Hall?"Carly asked, nervously. "I'm so worried about Brandon. I think we might be too late."

Hellie then looked at Carly with a smile and said, "Something tells me your younger brother is really special to you."

"Yeah, we always were close and did allot of fun things together. I don't anyone is really special to me like Brandon. Since he was born practically he's always wanted to spend time with me, even though he does think I'm over protective."

Carly's words reminded Hellie of how close she was with her older brother before she was captured by Jeff and her family had no way of finding her. As much as she did often enjoy life of purgatory she couldn't help remembering and missing her years of being in the real world.

Just then, a large bat knocked Hellie over and then tried to bite on her. "Can't even ask to bite first. Rudeness, much!"

"Bloody! Sweet Gore!!" The bat said with evil laugh as it flew towerds Carly as she ran screaming.

"What's going on?" Kat said as she then knocked the bat out by smacking it with her purse.

"The goth bats of Gore forest which leads to lantern Hall." Hellie said as she pulled a wooden stake out of her pocket and said, with a smile, "Glad I keep one of these in handy."She then walked slowly to enter the forest all ready to go. "Okay, just stay by me and you should be safe. I've been here before I can slay these things in my sleep."

"Did she say slay as in kill?" Carly said, nervously. "I don't do good with bloody violence." She then passed out.

Kat then facepalmed and dragged Carly into the forest, following Hellie. "So, are these things like vampire bats?" She asked.

"Oh, vampire bats are like cuddly creatures compete to these looney bats. They not only enjoy drinking blood, but they enjoy ripping you apart with their deadly vangs while they're at it."

Before Hellie could continue the settings her and Kat then saw about ten goth bats flying up to them fast. "We are screwed." Kat said in horror.

"Not just yet." Hellie then jumped into the army of the bats as she slayed one and two of them were biting at her.

Kat knew she couldn't let Hellie do this on her own. She just needed to help. She then laid Carly down and then rushed over to fight the goth bats.

A few minutes later, Kat and Helle were both walking out of the forest and they were dragging Carly who still was unconscious. "Aha, that was awesome! I thought we were almost done there for a minute, but then I smoked that cigarette and blew smoke and bam! Nearly all of them were defeated, and we didn't even have to stab all of them, so it looks like my weak sis passed out over now." Kat then lifted Carly up by her shoulders and said, while shaking her, "Wake up! You could have helped us fight, but you wussed out."

Carly then woke up, looking around breathing deeply. "Excuse me? She said, angerly as she shoved Kat.

"Don't get your skirt in a bunch, wussy face. Here, have some cherry soda and shut up." Kat said as she reached into her purse and handed Carly the rest of her bottle of black cherry soda.

"What the devil are you little brats doing walking up her?" A woman who was wearing a purple tiara and a blue dress, white tights and black slide on shoes. She was standing by stairs that led to the gate of a small cassette. "I'm Princess Kiara Tara, and I'm a queen, despite my first name and me and my husband King Mach guard this intrence for our master Pumpkin Head Jeff. Our job is to make sure nobody interferes with his use of human mortels before he does away with them."

"Wait, so you mean allot of humans make it into the world of purgatory and they've never made it to Lantern Hall?" Carly asked.
Sign up to rate and review this story