Categories > TV > Zoey 101

ICarly? More like IMommy

by harry_styles_is_bae 0 reviews

Uh-oh. Carly and Freddie have made a big mistake. Is Carly a mom now?

Category: Zoey 101 - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2015-12-30 - 936 words - Complete

0Unrated
I can't belive this had happened. We should've stopped, or at least used a condom. This was bad. I'm Carly, and here's my story:
It all started on the first day of summer. I had my place to myself for a weekend and my boyfriend had just arrived. "Hey baby!" Freddie yells. I hugged him and we headed upstairs. We were lying in my bed together when he kissed me. They were soft, gentle kisses. Then, he wrapped his arms around my waist and the kisses became more passionate. I had my arms around his neck. Soon enough, Freddie was pulling off my shirt. He undressed me first and then I helped him undress. Freddie got ontop of me and I opened my legs a little wider so that he could easily fit his penis in my hole. Then a pain flowed through my body. It was unexplainably horrible. "AAAHHHH!!!!" I shrieked. Or maybe it was a moan, or yell. Instantly, Freddie got off of me. "I'm so sorry Carly! Did I hurt you baby?" I shook my head. "I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine! Just keep going!" He got back ontop of me and grinded down on me. Every time he landed ontop of me he kissed me. This was amazing. Suddenly, mid-grind, Sam busted in. "WOOOAAHHH!!! LET ME LEAVE!" She yelled as she ran out of the door. "Fr-re-ddie! Stop, please." I moaned. He got off of me and drew me in for a large hug. "Did I hurt you?" He asked, worriedly. "No, but I don't want to leave Sam waiting." I whispered. We threw on some clothes and went downstairs. "Hey mom to be!" Sam walked over to us. "WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?!" She yelled before I could get a word in. "Sam, Carly and I love each other. I honestly didn't expect to go that far, but..." Freddie trailed off. "Please don't tell Spencer!" I pleaded. "Alright, well, my mom wants me home to meet her new boyfriend, I'll catch you guys later." and with that, Sam left. "Carly...?" "Yeah, Freddie?" "What if you're pregnant?" Freddie was definetly worried now. "Oh, god. Oh, god. What if Spencer gets mad? How will I finish school? Your mom is going to KILL US!!" I started to cry. I sat there like a baby and sobbed. Freddie walked over to me and embraced me, but I kept crying into his chest. I didn't know what I was going to do. I didn't know how I was going to get a pregnancy test. "I can get you a pregnancy test, Carly, don't worry." Just then, Spencer walked in. "Woah, what's wrong kiddo?" "SPENCER? I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE GONE ALL WEEKEND!!" I yelled. "I came back early, what's Freddy doing here and why are you guys hugging and why are you crying?" Spencer was waking toward us now. I looked at Freddy and nodded. I had to tell Spencer the truth. After all, he's my brother and legal guardian. "Spencer..." I started, then began crying again. Freddie held me close. I pulled away and looked Spencer in the eyes. "Spencer...me and Freddie have been dating for a while now and we just....we took things a little far." I explained. "So, what did you do? Did you like kiss or something, because if that's it don't be worried. You're dating, it's okay to kiss." Spencer laughed. "No, Spencer. We didn't just kiss. Freddie and I had unprotected sex!" I blurted out, then began sobbing into Freddie's chest again. "CARLY?! WHAT?!" Spencer was so confused. "I'm sorry, I just...." I stopped trying. "I'll be back with a pregnancy test. If Carly is pregnant, we need to tell Mrs. Benson and then go to a doctor. I'm not mad, just... very confused." Then, Spencer left. I sat on the couch with Freddie. "What's your mom gonna say?" I asked. "I don't know. I think she's just gonna have me tested for every STD there is." He shook his head. "I'm sorry, Carly. I shouldn't have let it get that far. I should've stopped when you first yelled." He shook his head again. "No, Freddie, it's my fault too. I told you to keep going. I WANTED to." I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him gently. "I love you, Carly Shay." Freddie whispered. "I love you too, Freddie!" I exclaimed. Spencer came in a few minutes later. "Here. Go pee on this!" Spencer urged. I took the pregnancy test from him and ran into the bathroom. I peed on the stick thingy and waited. I tested....positive. I came out of the bathroom. I had already thrown the test away. "So?" Spencer asked. "Freddie....you're a daddy now!" I started to sob. I can't believe this happened. "Hey, kiddo, it's okay. I'm not mad." Spencer put an arm around my shoulder. "Freddie, we need to go tell your mom....NOW." Spencer said. We knocked on the door and a second later came Mrs. Benson. "Mom?" Freddie muttered. "Yes, Freddie?" "I-ummm....I got Carly pregnant..." Freddie wouldn't look into his mother's eyes. "Freddie Benson GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW!" Freddie waved goodbye, walked into his apartment, and watched as his mother slammed the door behind him. I went to the doctor with Spencer and it turns out I can't get an abortion. It could hurt my body. So, I'm going to give birth.
I am now four weeks pregnant. Freddie is a great dad-to-be. Spencer has helped us so much and Freddie moved in with us. I'm Carly Shay, and this is my story.
Sign up to rate and review this story