Categories > Original > Romance

Love Kills

by JokersGirlHQ 0 reviews

Trinity Welsh is a struggling adult living in Gotham. She has been looking for jobs but nothing she is interested in until she meets the one and only, Oswald Cobblepot aka Penguin. Reason why I ...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2016-01-09 - 205 words

0Unrated
Trinity's POV

I rushed out of my apartment, slipping on my apron. My mom hates when I'm late. Gotham was so beautiful today. I have only been here a few days and I already thought it was beautiful. Some people might not have thought so...I cherished sinister things ever since I was a young child.

Suddenly I felt something bash against my for head and I fell. I looked up and saw a person. 'God Trin. You're such a klutzt' I thought in my head as I rubbed my for head. I got up from the wet floor, wiping my clothes clean. I then took a look of the man. His hair was in a weird but cool fashion, his eyes were a light bluish gray, his nose was slightly pointed, and he had a suit on.

I offered my hand to him, helping him up.
"I am so sorry. I'm such a klutz." He seemed nervous talking to me.

And he said the same thing I did. Wow! "No. Don't worry about." I smiled, trying to make him comfortable.

And it was doing the trick. "I'm Oswald Cobblepot." He offered his hand to shake.

I shook his hand "Trinity. Trinity Welsh." I said.
Sign up to rate and review this story