Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Betrayal And Fury

Unexpected 2

by InsideA14YearOldGirl 0 reviews

Sasuke receives an unexpected vist and wonders what is their reason to come.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Hinata,Naruto,Sakura,Sasuke - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2016-01-09 - 223 words - Complete

-1Boring
Sasuke never felt so nervous since the time Madara impaled him with his own sword.

"Well, maybe" said Sasuke, distracted.

You work enough time for your wife to be able go out in the night, naked(with a squad of ANBUs protecting her coming too), and offering her body for everyone too see.

"You know, I don't have much time for family, I admit..."

That squad...It wasn't sent by you, though. I don't know what is hidden inside the Hyuuga's head head, but inside you I don't see a netorare fetish. Shikamaru, maybe?

"I am not with them as much as I want. But I have so many friends. You know, I am the Hokage..."

He suspected and send the ANBU?

Naruto made a sudden pause. He realized that Sasuke already knew what he was there for.

Sakura blinked for a second.

Until this second, Sakura Haruno believed in one, and only one, absolute truth: Naruto Uzumaki never would do anything to hurt her.Not by himself, not intentionally.

Just as her opened her eyes again, there was an hole on the wall, opening to the street, and a giant chakra mass in the format of the NineTails was visible floating in the air, standing alongside a very furious Naruto. The fox's chakra, for the first time in years, was pure red.

Sign up to rate and review this story