Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wrong Kind Of Attention

chapter 30

by youngandreckless 3 reviews

chapter 30

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-17 - Updated: 2006-08-18 - 396 words

0Unrated
Thanks PiecesInMe you're my new hero

Chapter 30

Stacey's POV

The next day we all decided to meet up for lunch. "I see you survived" Patrick laughed before turning to pete "blue?" pete just grinned nodding his head.

"yeah I survived no thanks to you" he just shrugged turning back to Lizy. Those two make such a cute couple!

"So what are we going to do this weekend" laura asked breaking the silence. Everyone either shurged or shook their head.

"Hey!" pete yelled getting really excited. I swear he is on something, to bad he wont share.

"what!" laura asked when he didn't continue. He paused for a moment. "I forgot" oh boy.

"NO wait! I remember...lets so to sea world."

"Damn pete! You have to stop coming up with ideas! Someone might actually think you're smart" andy grinned. Ouch! Burn!

"I know right!"



Laura's POV

Its really sad when you actually agree with the person who just dissed you. I swear I have the weirdest brother.

You know I asked my mom why he couldn't have been a girl and you know what she told me! She said she often wondered that too.

"so I hear that bell got a blue mohawk?" Ana laughed looking at pete. His smile slowly fade not meeting stacey's stare.

"Excuse me" she snarled. Hmmm hate to be him. "oops"

I swear the table got really quiet. "That explains why she was missing this morning" she muttered shaking her head. Pete just sat there looking around like nothing was wrong. I couldn't help it but I started laughing.

"remind me never to have dirty and charlie at our house" I said turning to Joe.

"Hey! We werent THAT bad" dirty grinned throwing an arm around stacey.

"bad? No you weren't bad...you were EVIL"



Andy's POV

After lunch ana and I decided to take Jordan to the park. "You surprise me" ana said suddenly as we sat on the swings.

"Why's that?"

"I never would have thought you would've taken to jordan the way you have. I kinda thought that since you knew I had a kid you wouldn't give me a chance" she muttered looking at her hands "that's what all the other guys do."

Sighing I got off my swing and pulled her up with me.

"I thought by now you would see. I'm not like other guys"
Sign up to rate and review this story