Categories > Cartoons > 6teen

Cool Singapore T-shirt printing for everyone

by HessEriksen6

I come fromUnited States

Category: 6teen - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2016-01-21 - 1068 words

?Blocked

Finding the Right Big and Tall Men's T-shirt

It's no longer a challenge to find good T-shirt for big and tall men. Once this size category was restricted to only a few specialty stores, but these days it's possible to find it in almost every T-shirt store across the country. Originally it was given the unflattering name of 'plus size' T-shirt, but this has since been changed to 'big and tall' to be less judgmental of the growing popularity of this range. The widening customer base has led to a bigger variety in T-shirt choices and prices. There are so many options available for people who need big and tall T-shirt that figuring out what to wear can be a real challenge. Here are some tips for people who need to wear T-shirt in this category.

Find a fabric that breathes but does not flow. Big flowing shirts might seem like a good idea. Fabrics of this kind tend to feel good to touch, and they provide for good air circulation. But the danger is these types of shirts actually will make you appear to weigh more than you really do.

Fabrics that are cotton, or some kind of blend, will be better for you. The advantage here is these fabrics are more stiffer and will contain rather than show, plus they also breathe well. Fabrics that contain well is often a better choice for those who are sensitive about their weight. If you're like most adults, you hate the mall, but this may be a good option for you - but you can always call ahead, too. This way you can visit many stores while not leaving the one central location. Obviously, a mall will afford you more options than you will get with an independent store located elsewhere.

If you can afford it, have you thought about having at least a few pieces tailor made? This can give you the freedom to create more formal pieces that suit your style and fit you perfectly. Tailor made T-shirt items can often be more cost-effective as they're usually higher quality than many of the mass-produced store-bought items. T-shirt from retail stores can tend to wear out very quickly, while tailor made T-shirt will endure for longer, meaning you're buying clothes less often.

When you know where to look, you'll find it's easy to buy clothes that fit you, no matter what size you need. Ignore the 'big and tall' label and be proud that you're able to buy the clothes you want in a style to match your personality. Designers are beginning to understand the importance of creating T-shirt that is practical in the size variations as well as the style choices. What used to be considered 'big and tall' a decade ago no longer exists, especially when retailers learned that fashion can be made to suit everyone, no matter what size. Fashion changes all the time. You might find that as more people learn to love their own bodies and ignore the unrealistic fashion magazines, the 'big and tall' distinction could disappear completely.

Silkscreen Printing Singapore

Silkscreen printing, also understand as screen printing, is a popular technique for applying designs on t-shirts. Direct silkscreen printing is the favored technique for printing high quantity orders.

It works like a stencil, where the art work is burned unto a mesh and empty areas are covered with a resistant chemical. After which, ink is applied and pressed through the mesh, onto the t-shirt.

There are 3 types of silkscreen prints - direct silkscreen, indirect silkscreen and reflective silkscreen prints. Depending upon your art work information, we will pick the most appropriate type to print your art work on your choice of apparel.

Ark Industries: Your Custom Printing Specialist

The group at Ark Industries thinks in delivering quality items to each of our customers. Because 2005, the Ark Industries brand is one of quality control and great customer service. With a knowledgeable team, we have the ability to understand the needs of our customers and have the ability to work with clients to develop custom designs within restricted time. We guarantee that the artwork file utilized for silkscreen printing is of high quality and the colours chosen will look vibrant on your clothing.

Ark Industries Products Range

We have a wide selection of items offered at Ark Industries. Choose among top quality or unbranded clothing for your corporate logo designs or art work to be printed on! Our brand partners consist of global brands such as adidas, Taylormade, Yupoong Flexfit, Under Armour and Puma.

The Ark Industries items range consists of:

• Round neck t-shirts

• Polo t-shirts

• Button t-shirts

• Long sleeve t-shirts

• Jackets, hoodies and coats

• Towels

• Teamwear Jerseys, shorts and socks

• Lanyards

• Bags

• Caps

Developed in 2005-- Ark Industries has turned into among the top embroidery and printing business in Singapore. We pride ourselves in producing quality print or embroidery items and believe in supplying quick turnaround times at cost effective costs for our clients.

As such, we make use of only quality products imported from Germany for both our embroidery (Madeira) and prints (The Magic Touch) to guarantee against fading and supply a 100 % replacement assurance on products that come off the line from Ark Industries.

In order to stay true to our dedication, we develop relationships with both our customers and providers in order to listen to our client's needs. With this, the trust that we have been given can been shown through the distribution rights that we have been awarded. Brands such as adidas, Taylormade and adidas golf clothing, Nike running, CompresSport, Yupoong flexfit caps and Hanes tees.

We have grown from http://ark.sg/services/t-shirt-printing-singapore that used to supply only embroidery and printing services, to one that now houses our own internal design team that not only does tailored designs for their clients, however also collaborates with them to develop brand developments for production.

The team at Ark Industries thinks in delivering quality items to each of our clients. Given that 2005, the Ark Industries brand is one of quality guarantee and excellent client service. We make sure that the artwork file used for silkscreen printing is of high quality and the colours chosen will look lively on your clothing.

We have a large range of products readily available at Ark Industries. Select among unbranded or branded http://ark.sg/ for your corporate logos or artwork to be printed on!
Sign up to rate and review this story