Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > A Happy Ending???

Christmas Engagments

by LoveEdElric

Ok this is a Riza/ Roy romance story...and they end up getting married...and there will be a few twists in there...(sorry but my summary sucks...but the storys good) Oh, plez review!!!!

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Alphonse Elric, Cain Fury, Edward Elric, Heymans Breda, Jean Havoc, Riza Hawkeye, Roy Mustang, Schiezka - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2006-08-18 - Updated: 2006-08-18 - 5058 words

?Blocked
Rated: R

Warning: Heated Moments, Cursing, Violence, and maybe a couple Lemons.

Disclaimer: I own nothing. The people who work and make Fullmetal Alchemist own it.

"I really don't like the new guy Roy hired..." Eve said, rubbing her arms as she walked down the cold crisp street with Amaya, Edward, and Alphonse. "I don't like him either...something about him just rubs me the wrong way." Amaya said, snuggling into her jacket. "He's a dirt bag, and I hate him." Edward offered his opinion. "Total jerk. To us anyways. He's friendly with everyone else. I think he's a rapist." Al said, and Eve giggled, latched onto his left arm, and he kissed her forehead.
"If he was a rapist, then he would have been jailed by now. No way would Mustang hire someone that pedophile." Ed said, looking at the setting sun. "Are we almost to their house?" Amaya said, brushing some lent off her jacket. "It's not "their" house...far as we've heard He still goes home once and a while." Eve said, lifting her head off of Al's shoulder and looking ahead. "Yeah well, they need to get hitched already." Edward said, putting his hands behind his head.

"You've no room to talk. You don't even have a girlfriend." Amaya said, pushing some hair behind her ear as they walked up to Riza's front doorstep. Eve rapped on the door and a squeal came from behind the door. "They're here! They're here!" Elicia's voice cried through the house and the door swung open to reveal a very flustered looking Fuhrer with make-up all over his face. "OH my god..." Ed said, rolling on the ground and laughing. "Get the camera!" Elicia cried, jumping in the leaves with Ed and laughing with him.

"No!" Roy said as Riza brought out the camera and snapped at least four pictures. "You're all evil." Roy said, rushing to the bathroom to wash his face. Eve and Amaya were holding onto each other with laughter and Al was leaning against the door, laughing himself to tears. "That is just to damn funny..." Amaya giggled, her face red. "You look like a carrot." Edward said, brushing the leaves off himself and picking up Elicia. "Gee, thanks Ed." Amaya said, rolling her eyes. "Be nice you two, and get in her before you let the warm air out." Riza said, beckoning them all in.

Eve sat down on the couch and opened her arms as Elicia came running up and hugged her tightly. "Hey baby doll." Eve said. "Hey Eve, guess what Uncle Roy got me?" Elicia, said, hiding something behind her back. "I don't know, what did he get you?" Eve said, a smile on her face, and her green eyes big. "He got me a chine doll!" Elicia said, shoving a doll in front of her tiny figure. Eve took the doll lightly and looked her over. "She's pretty." Eve said, straightening out the doll's clothes and hat.

"Amaya, see my new dolly?" Elicia said, showing off her doll as Roy came out of the bathroom, wiping his face off with a towel. "Aw, poor baby." Riza said, bringing out a tray of hot cocoa. Black Hayate came bounding in, panting and wagging his tail with enthusiasm. "Hayate!" Elicia cheered, putting her doll on the table carefully and rushing to play with the puppy. Edward sat on the floor next to Amaya, who was sitting on the couch.

"Thanks for coming you four evil brats." Roy said, finished drying his face. "Roy Mustang, be nice." Riza said, setting a plate of cookies down. "Since when did you become Suzie Homemaker?" Roy asked, giving her a look. "Since you started living here." Riza said, smacking him upside the head. "Ow..." Roy said, rubbing his neck. Al laughed and leaned back into the couch, crossing his legs.

"What did you want us here for anyways?" Ed said, sipping his hot drink. "WE invited you here to tell you something." Riza said, clasping her hands together in front of her. Amaya raised her eyebrows and Eve shrugged out of her coat, revealing a wooly green sweater, and a glinting emerald locket, attached to a golden chain. Her sign, symbolizing she was the Earth Alchemist. "Since...god I can't believe I'm saying this...Since we trust you guys the most, we're telling you first." Roy said, looking bored.

"Just spit it out man." Amaya said, taking off her jacket. "We're going to adopt Elicia." Riza said primly, looking calm. The four stopped what they were doing and only the sound of Elicia and Hayate playing was heard. "Don't...don't you have to be married?" Al finally managed to ask. "Not in our case...He's the Fuhrer." Riza said with a small smile. Amaya nodded slowly. "That sounds great...but you guys don't live together..." she said.

"Well...next week we will." Riza said, looking up at Roy. "Yep. Next week is when we're going to take care of everything." Roy said with a smile, looking at Riza. "I'm happy for you guys." Eve said, munching on a cookie. "It's a big step..." Ed said, sipping his drink again. "Duh Edward." Roy said, sitting down in the recliner. "It's a big step we're willing to take." Riza said carefully.

"Kenneth...would you back off?" Amaya asked sweetly, filing away some paperwork. "Aw come on, pretty lady why don't we take this downstairs. If you know what I mean." Kenneth, the new officer Roy had hired to join the team, said. Edward's face went red and he glared ahead at his alchemy textbook. "I said no the first dozen times. What makes you think I'll say yes this time?" Amaya bit out.
"No one can resist my charm." Kenneth bragged. "Yes well, I can." Amaya said, pushing past him to get back to her work. "How bout you Eveee?" Kenneth said smoothly. "I'm UNAVAILABLE. I am going out with Alphonse Elric. You see the pissed off STATE ALCHEMIST over there buddy?" Eve said, glaring up at him, and pointing at Al, who had his eyes narrowed with a cool glare.

Kenneth reached out and touched her hand, and she snapped back quickly, the chair tipping over and she let out cry of pain and Riza whipped out her gun, firing a warning shot past his head. She walked over quickly and put the gun to his temple. "The Fuhrer may be out right now with Havoc, Breda, Fuery, and Falman, BUT I'm here. And I'm having you court marshaled for sexual harassment on officers that are under age. Especially since they're state alchemists." Riza said coolly, cocking the gun as he moved.

"Edward, get those handcuffs out of my desk. Mitsu and Sedgwick, go fetch Ross and Armstrong to help us escort this ass to the Fuhrer on the parade grounds." Riza gave out her orders as everyone sprang into action. As soon as Ross, Bloch and Armstrong got there, Riza pushed him forward, her gun still pointed at his temple. "Bloch stays here with Elicia. The rest of you follow me." Riza said calmly, pushing her prisoner forward as they marched to the parade grounds.

"Alright, now let me state the rules." Roy said calmly as a bunch of nervous officers and commoners waited to see if they could be State Alchemists. He calmly ticked off the Do's and Don'ts and as he was about to let the people begin, he heard voices. "Sir." A familiar female voice said, and he turned around, his close troops saluting him and he saw that Hawkeye had Smith handcuffed and a gun pressed hard to his head.
"What is the meaning of this, Lieutenant Hawkeye?" Roy said boredly, crossing his arms. Havoc puffed on his cigarette. "Yeah Hawkeye, we're in the middle of watching a bunch of dorks try to become State Alchemists." He said, and Fuery laughed. "Enough." Falman muttered, sensing the tension. "WE, and I speak for the two girls and Elicia Hughes. Are feeling very uncomfortable with him working with us. He's rude, uncouth, and he's harassing every female officer in sight, sir." Riza said, her eyes flashing.

Roy's eyes flashed, "Including you? And what sort of advances on the young girl?" He asked, keeping it professional. "Me, yes. The young girl...he makes her uncomfortable, and he gets too close to her and talks to her in a very inappropriate way." Riza answered. "You fucking lying bitch. Sir, she's lying to you." Kenneth said. Eve clapped her hands together and pressed them to the ground in front of him, making vines shoot up and cover his face. "It's not nice to insult a lady. Didn't your mother teach you anything Scum Bag?" Eve spat, kicking him.

Roy's temper flared inside him, jealousy and rage flaring through his insides, making him burn and itch to kill him. Why had he hired this guy again? "That's enough." Roy said, sighing and putting his hands in his pockets. "Armstrong, Ross and Elric. Take him to the prison until we can get his court marshaling pulled through." He decided after a few minute's thought. Riza lifted up her gun, and lightly slipped it back into it's holster and Eve removed the vines. He surged up and used a little bit of alchemy to break his binds and push Eve and Riza to the ground, and he began running.

"Son of a bitch. Fuck no." Roy said, snapping his fingers to create a firebreak, surrounding Kenneth. You could pretty much say, Kenneth Smith was a marked man. He was taken to jail, and the State Alchemist's tryouts were resumed. Everything went back to normal. For the time being, anyways. The weeks came and went, and Elicia was indeed adopted by Roy and Riza. Everyone's bonds grew stronger. December arrived with nothing but rain every other day, and each time the sun came out, the rain dried up. It was very odd weather. It was supposed to be snowing, but it wasn't. Life went on.

"I trust you'll take care of her well Schiezka?" Roy asked as he helped Riza into her coat. "Yes, sir. Little Elicia is safe with me." Schiezka answered saluting with a laugh as Roy and Riza departed for the weekly Friday bash at the dance hall. Only this time, it was the Military Christmas party. And Schiezka didn't feel like going, so she had volunteered to watch Elicia for Roy and Riza. The best part about it was, it would be easy to get Elicia to bed, because it was Christmas Eve.
Riza shivered as Roy started the car, and drew her jacket tighter around her and her silky red sleek strapless dress that went down to her feet and had a slit up the side. Her sparkling red heels went well with it, and she had her hair up, with red tinsel tied throughout it. "Cold darlin'?" Roy asked, resting a hand on her leg as he started off. "Duh Roy." Riza chuckled, clasping a hand over his. "Have I made you happy?" Roy asked as he turned a curve, sleet hitting the windshield. It looked like it was finally going to snow...

"What kind of a dumb question is that? Of course you've made me happy Roy Mustang." Riza said, her breath turning into puffs as the heater kicked in. "Glad to hear it." Roy laughed, bringing her cold hand to his lips and kissing it. "You're up to something..." she said, narrowing her eyes. "Can't a guy treat his beautiful lady special on Christmas Eve?" Roy said, winking at her. "Not when that guy is Roy Mustang." Riza's smart-ass reply came.

"Oh! They're here." Eve squealed, her green gown brushing the floor as her heels clicked. "Eve!" Riza said, hugging her lower ranking officer with gusto. This girl was like a daughter to her. Amaya came cruising over, her blue dress waving with her legs. It wasn't too puffy or too sleek. "Mitsu." Riza said, hugging her other lower ranking officer with just as much gusto. You could pretty much say the three were best friends.
"Ladies...we do look spiffing this evening." Roy said, throwing two fingers from his forehead in a mock salute as he walked up to the group of his lower ranking best friends. "Don't be an ass Mustang." Edward said, tugging at his tie. "It's like a fucking dog collar..." he complained as the girls waltzed over. "You're such a big baby short stuff." Amaya said, her red curls bouncing in their half-bun as she adjusted it to where it was a bit loose. "Yes mother..." he said, mimicking to spank her. Everyone laughed.

"Riza, you look stunning as always." Havoc said, saluting her. Riza raised an eyebrow. "I look like every other woman in this place. Frivolously dressed up. The difference between me and them is, I don't have any perfume drenched on, and I don't wear make-up." She said coolly, taking a glass of champagne a waiter brought by and sipping it. "And that's why you're my gorgeous first Lieutenant." Roy said, taking a glass as well and sipping it. "Cocky bastard." Riza said, winking at him.

"Edward! Alphonse!" a high pitched voice came, and a swirl of purple and yellow flew past Amaya, making her brush against Armstrong, who steadier her as the two brothers were knocked down by the blur. "Winry!" Ed said, laughing as the three stood up , brushing themselves off. Amaya coughed and Eve flipped her blond curls back, clearing her throat. "No, Eve sweetheart, I didn't forget about you." Al said, kissing her hand and drawing her into a hug. "Hi! I'm Winry Rockbell." The other blonde, said, offering her hand to Eve, who took it cautiously.

"Eve Sedgwick, Earth Alchemist." Eve said in her soft demure voice. "You must be dating Alphonse here, the way you two are acting." Winry said with a smile. "No shit Sherlock Blondie." Amaya coughed, pretending to go into a fit, and sipping her champagne. "Hi I'm Winry..." Winry began offering her hand to Amaya, who glared. "Pleased to meet you." Amaya said shaking the girl's hand extra hard. "Teenagers..." Havoc said, shaking his head and puffing his cigarette.

"Anyways." Edward began quickly, pushing Amaya back behind him and smiling a nervous smile. "It's Christmas, let's play nice children." Roy said, his right hand in his pocket, and his left holding a glass of champagne. "I heard you became Fuhrer." Winry said with a smile, "Congrats." She said, looking happy despite Amaya's sudden tension glares and huffs. "Thanks Winry." Roy said, smiling. "Hey...lets go dance." Eve told Alphonse quickly as silence settled over the group quickly, the tension cutting like a knife.

Al nodded with a smile, and took her hand, leading her to the dance floor for a nice slow dance. Edward took Winry's hand a lit on out of there, leaving Amaya behind, and she looked hurt. "Hey....Mitsu, come on." Havoc said, taking her hand. "I've had too much champagne, or I'm just taken over by extreme jealousy and don't know what I'm doing. But okay." Amaya said, causing everyone's mouths to drop open as she went and danced with Havoc. "I'm...I'm having a heart attack...I swear I am..." Falman said, clutching his heart and faking.

"Hey, you're pretty good Amaya." Jean said, twirling her about. Ed looked at Havoc, and his eyes said he was going to kill him, but the rest of his features were calm. "So...how long have you been smoking?" Amaya asked, noticing he didn't have a cig in his mouth. "Since I was about 15. It's a really bad habit, I must admit. And I've tried everything trying to quit. Never works. I'm just Jean Havoc the chain-smoking lieutenant." Jean explained. Amaya giggled, shooting a glance at Ed, who rolled his eyes and kept on dancing with Winry.

"Look at them...they're all acting like little kids. Except Al and Eve." Roy said, sitting on the couch next to Riza, who was laughing with amusement. Music to his ears. He loved seeing her happy. As the song ended, replaced by a fast one, the couples came back from the dance floor. "Have fun. Havoc?" Fuery asked, doing a kissy face. "Don't be such a fuck wad Kain. Mitsu would kick my ass if I made a move on her. And Short little Fullmetal stump would transform me into a cigarette." Havoc said, lighting up another one.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A SHORT STUMP WHO CAN'T WALK HE'S SO DAMN SMALL?" Ed yelled. "That's not what he said Edward." Everyone said boredly. Amaya laughed, and looked at Ed. "Don't be so uptight shorty. I think your height is cool." She said, with a smile. Ed blushed and looked away. "Well...I should be getting back to my date. He's waiting by the punch bowl." Winry said, dashing off. "Good, damn little harlet." Amaya coughed, sipping her champagne again.

"Come on Mustang, lets go slow dance in the seductive lighting of a musty dance floor filled with lower ranking officers who wish they were as happy as us." Riza joked, getting up. Roy laughed and put a hand on the small of her back, leading her to the dance floor. "They're so cute together." Eve said, straightening her forest green gloves that matched her dress. "I love you, my lovely green lady." Al joked, kissing her lips softly. "I love you, my handsome rouge." Eve murmured, wrapping her arms around his neck and leaning against him.

"Young love rocks..." Breda said, leaning against Armstrong, who was crying. "It's like how my mother and father met. My father was always looking for a strong woman to bear children to continue on the Armstrong legacy. And he found mother." He blubbered, pink sparkles surrounding his head. "Yeah...they remind me of my grandma and grandpa." Fuery said, pushing up his glasses. Havoc shook his head, puffing his cigarette. "You boys are so overrated." He muttered.

Amaya stood next to Ed, looking at the floor, and he scooted closer to her. "I'm sorry about Winry...if you want to know, she's just an old family friend." He murmured. Amaya looked up at him. "It's okay. I shouldn't be getting jealous. We're not even going out. It was stupid of me." She admitted, pushing her curly red hair back from her face. "You...You look really beautiful tonight Amaya..." he said, his cheeks pink. Amaya blushed and smiled, "Thank you Ed." She whispered.

"This is a pretty song..." Riza said as they stood close together, dancing to Alison Krauss and Union Station's 'When You Say Nothing At All'. "It fits...don't you think?" Roy murmured, his head on hers. "I love you..." she whispered, resting her head in the crook of his neck. "You'll never know just how much I love you, my Riza..." he said, running a hand up and down her arm gently. "Oh, I think I do...you show me everyday." Riza said, her eyes filled with love and devotion as she looked up at him.

The song ended and they went back to the couch and sat down together. 'Wait for the perfect moment..' he told himself. "Ya'll looked pretty cozy up there on the dance floor." Bloch said, smiling. "Well gee I wonder why. Maybe it's because they're in love and going out?" Ross said, smacking him upside the head. "Yes well. I have excellent news!" Ed said, raising his glass. Everyone gave him a weird look. "I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico." He snickered.

'Now!' Roy pushed himself up, setting his champagne down on a nearby table. "On that rather ridiculous note, I have something to do myself." Roy said, clearing his throat. The air was suddenly silent and tense as he got down on one knee. Riza laughed. "You idiot. What are you doing?" she asked, her eyes glistening. He took her hand and let out a breath.

"Riza Victoria Hawkeye, I come to you today as a man, and nothing more or less. And I ask you one question. One that could make both of us very happy, or one of us very depressed and one of very suicidal. I have known you for at least 26 years, and I've loved you for just as long. I may have just discovered a few months ago that I did, but I realize now that I have forever. Now, my darling, I ask you the one question that will change both of our lives." Roy said. He took a small blue velvet box out of his pocket and opened it, slipping a single white diamond ring on her left hand.

"Will you do me the honor, of becoming my wife?" he asked her softly looking up at her. Riza looked down at the ring calmly and her eyes welled up. Everything was silent now around the group. They all waited with baited breath. Riza looked up at him. "Yes, yes you silly ass, I'll marry you." She said, and he jumped up, taking her in his arms and spinning her.

"Oh my god...They're getting married..." Ross said, all of them looking thunderstruck. Eve was the first to hug them both tightly, congratulating them. "Congratulations!" Everyone said, passing around drinks and saying stupid things. It was a truly happy moment. But they never noticed the well-dressed dark-haired figure retreating away from the group, looking beyond pissed.

Riza blinked as a snowflake fell on her nose as she helped Roy sneak the presents into the house. It was 7 in the morning, the sun hadn't risen and they had only gotten 4 hours of sleep. But they both very happy nonetheless. She smiled as he brought the last batch in, and she shut the door, rubbing her hands together. "They're all wrapped too. Good thing we did that two days ago." She said, and narrowed her eyes. "Why do I see extra's in there?" she asked him, raising an eyebrow. "Because I'm spoiling you too. Not just my goddaughter." He said, kissing her lips and her hands.
"I don't deserve you..." she said, looking up at him with a smile. "You deserve everything. I'm just sorry I can't give it all to you." He said, hugging her tightly. "Silly man." She said, hugging him back. She pulled away and went over to the tree, arranging the presents under it so it looked like there were more than there really was. Of course she didn't really need to do that. There were at least 47 boxes of all shapes and sizes there.

"Dolly clothes for my dolls!" Elicia cheered, ripping her last package open with enthusiasm. Riza smiled as the little girl began playing with her gifts and Roy picked up all the gift wrappings she'd have room to do so. "You still haven't opened yours yet, Aunt Riza." Elicia said, attaching herself to Riza's leg. "I was having so much fun watching your face light up everytime you opened a gift from Santa I forgot." Riza said with a smile, taking the smallest box, which was rectangular and long.
She neatly took off the wrapping taking her time as Roy sat down beside the two with a trash bag. She chuckled when Roy ripped the paper off for her and gave her back the box and she opened it. It was a locket, and it was gold, with a golden chain to match. On the front was a small R & R on it, made will REAL tiny little diamonds. And when she opened it, there was a picture of her, and one of Roy. She smiled, and handed it to him, lifting her hair as he put it on.

"It looks pretty on you Aunt Riza." Elicia said, grinning. Riza smiled and went to the next one, opening it. It was from Elicia most definitely by the way the little girl's eyes shone with happiness as Riza squealed. Inside was a complete bath set of lotion, perfume, shampoo, conditioner, moisturizer, and rose shaped pink candle. All in the scent of 'Apple Mists.'

"Thank you sweetheart." Riza said, hugging Elicia tightly. Elicia smiled and handed her the next package, rushing off to play with her toys.

"Take them all to your room sweetie, Eve, Amaya and the others will be here soon." Riza said quickly, before opening the package. "Will I get more presents then?" Elicia asked, gathering them neatly. "Yes, now do what Aunt Riza told you to." Roy said, kissing her on the cheek. The little girl giggled and did as she was told.

"Lets see here..." Riza said, opening up the package fully. Her eyes went wide for a minute and then she looked at him. "I'll kill you..." she whispered, looking back at the package. It was the biggest, but contained the deadliest. "Well your other set is old...and I figured you might want a newer set that's easier to handle and clean. They're the exact same though, I made sure." Roy said with a smirk. Riza put the wrappings in the trash and took out her new set of 45 colts.

She looked passionate as she examined them top to bottom, laughing evilly every now and again. "Mmm, now where's my presents?" he asked, pouting. She looked at him, a small, evil smile on her face. "You'll get one later, and the other is coming." She said standing, and gathering up her presents as he followed her to the bedroom. She switched out her guns, and put the old set in the top part of her closet. Then she put her bath set in the bathroom, and sighed, running a hand through her hair.

"Happy?" Roy asked her, kissing her hand. She rolled her eyes and smiled, "Yes. Yes I'm very happy." She said, taking her silk nightshirt off and starting to put on her cotton blouse. Roy took her hands and put them at her side, and slowly buttoned it up himself, taking his time. "You are so lucky I shut that door." Riza said, trying to be ticked off at him, but found she could as he pulled off her P.J bottoms and helped her into her matching black skirt. "There beautiful." He said, kissing her lips.

She kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck as the doorbell rang. "THEY'RE HERE!" Elicia yelled, running past their closed door. Riza regretfully pulled back, flipping her hair as she went to the door and opened it, looking back at her fiancée. "I love you, Roy Mustang." She said, winking at him. He smiled and winked back, getting dressed as she closed the door behind her.

"Don't be an idiot..." Amaya said, carrying several packages in her hands. "What's taking so long to answer the freaking door?" Havoc shivered, stomping his boots off. "You swanky little nancy boy." Eve laughed, pushing him a little. He laughed and Amaya rolled her eyes as the door swung open. Riza yelped as a black and white blur shot past her and into the street, running around. "Black Hayate! Hayate!" She called letting everyone in. Roy came out of the bedroom, shutting the door with a snap and shivered.
"I'll get the doggy." He said, going past his fiancée. "Be careful..." Riza said as she watched. "Auntie Riza, why did Black Hayate run out the door?" Elicia asked as the small dog barked at a bush. Roy went over and picked him up, tramping through the snow. He froze as he started to walk back and looked around the silent snowy white neighborhood. He frowned and Riza listened hard too. "Get back in the house Elicia...quick." Riza murmured, pushing the small girl back as Roy walked to the porch and handed the dog to Riza. "Get in the house Riza." He said, being serious.

"No..." Riza said, handing the dog to Havoc who had gotten up. Elicia rushed over to Eve and curled up in her lap, looking scared. "I said get in the house..." Roy said, looking back at the bushes, then down the street. "No, not without you." Riza said, tugging on his arm. He gave the street one last look before pulling her in and shutting the door. He snapped his fingers and the fireplace burst to life.

"What was it?" Edward asked curiously, setting even more gifts under the tree. There had to be at least 40 more gifts there, and there had only been 11 there after Elicia and Riza's presents. "Nothing...it was nothing." Roy said quickly, putting a smile on. Riza walked to the kitchen and came back out with a tray full of cups filled with hot cocoa and heaped with different kinds of cookies, setting it on her big coffee table.

"Yay! Riza's cookies!" Amaya said, grabbing some and eating them. Riza laughed and shook her head. "It's an old recipe...I'm surprised I even remember it after all these years." She said. "Auntie Riza...presents..." Elicia whined, tugging on Riza's shirtsleeve. "Elicia, is that any way to get what you want?" Eve said raising an eyebrow. Elicia giggled, "No ma'ma." She said. "Anyone know how cold it is out there?" Havoc said, still rubbing his hands together.

"Maybe I should set you on fire..." Roy mused, getting ready to snap his fingers. Havoc went white and shook his head. Everyone laughed and Riza slapped her forehead. "Roy, you let me forget!" she said, rushing to the kitchen and coming back out with 14 stockings, passing them out to everyone. "Gee, you two sure went all out, you got the front of the house decorated like no tomorrow and the tree is decked out too." Fuery said, looking in his stocking.

"Hehe, Mustang is loaded..." Edward crackled, eating some of his Christmas candy. "Well duh, he is Fuhrer." Amaya said, patting Ed on the head. He growled and readjusted the Santa hat on his head. "Now we can start passing around the rest of the presents Elicia." Riza said lightly, sitting on Roy's lap as he himself sat in the recliner. Elicia squealed and began passing out everyone's presents.

A/N: Come on guy REVIEW!!!! please, ik its hard to type, but please just do it for me!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story