Categories > Games > Advance Wars

t0mmy cant rank shit tommy mcdonald seo eats his own shit

by ClemensenHoffmann0 0 reviews

I come fromPalau

Category: Advance Wars - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2016-02-03 - 583 words

0Unrated


t0mmy is a homo


serplogic scam

script was added to the Web many weeks ago. A book distributed by the Catholic Group for Strict Rights which told visitors to publish to then rep Miramax/Disney using their claims followed this. Therefore, all the characters are resolved to both Disney, Harvey Miramax and Bob Weinstein, or Michael Eisner.

These is a taste of the sort of 'hate email' that we've been getting:


Please be aware ahead of the video was actually reported for launch that even thorugh the movie has been produced, many of these words were mailed months. All the page writers have not yet viewed the specific video.


Posted on December 14th, 1999 t0mmy likes


little boys



To Whom It May Concern,


Pertaining to your upcoming flick "Dogma", I am writing to tell you of my intense frustration with Disney Shows.


Our friends, household and that I have invested much cash over several trips to Disneyworld, together with the years on Disney stuffed creatures, Disney items, games, apparel and Disney videos.


I could assure you, with all the launch with this blasphemous video, we shall never knowingly invest another dollar on aything with all the Disney title on it.


Saugus


-----------------------------------

t0mmy eats his own cunt

Dear Sir,


I was shocked to master of your newest movie called "Dogma."


What are your ambitions? The dirt suggested should not be generated.


Do you have a conscience?


This junk does not be needed by this era that is troubled.


Origin Unknown


-----------------------------------


Mr. Bob and Harvey Weinstein


How could it be that the Virgin Mary is attacked by you?!

Is she not a girl of Israel?

Wasn't she a daughter of the Temple in Jerusalem?!

Was not she the right preserve of the Variety Legislation?!

You strike your faith, in case you preserve the faith, in addition to mine!

How repugnant you're to market such vile lies. The evil you need to do must be mourned for by the historic saints of the Old Testament.

Stop!


P.S. You have put a problem upon your head and company. Origin Unknown


-----------------------------------


Beloved Disney/Miramax executives,


It's very hardly glad to determine the unfavorable flip these prior decades your business has been acquiring. Witchcraft, the occult, perverted sex is currently revolved around by your shows. A business that used to produce balanced films for kids is currently currently leading kids astray.


I have only finished studying the script on your movie "Dogma "'s primary 15 websites and also have discovered it to be significantly offensive. I am sorry to view that you wish to place down the Catholic Church and ridicule it viciously. Whoever is publishing these programs should actually be scared to lash out against it strongly.


I hope that you may seriously rethink the kind of product you are generating. We cannot complain about the method children are being brought up today or their values as long as we continue to allow immorality to flood the press.


I'm sorry to say that my perception of Disney has improved drastically previously decades. I've identified your business no more merits respect or my patronage.


Tustin, CA


-----------------------------------


Frank + Harvey Weinstein,


You need to be ashamed of yourselves to put things such as this out.


I'm Catholic + I donot like everything you need to say about the Mother of Jesus.


You should analyze yourself.


Do not spread rumor such as this - you seem dumb.


I am hoping you are forgiven by God.


Origin Unknown
Sign up to rate and review this story