Categories > Anime/Manga > Hellsing > Seras as a tool of Hellsing

Seras as a tool of Hellsing

by skyknyt

Seras gets used by Integra because good ol' Alucard isn't around.

Category: Hellsing - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2005-02-28 - Updated: 2005-02-28 - 1986 words - Complete

?Blocked
Integra chewed on the end of an unlit cigar, "He's late, the bastard." Her voice was low, muttering. "How long does he expect me to wait for him?"

She mulled for a few minutes, her eyes exploring the room, pictures of her father, even more ancient relatives. How many of them had gotten caught up in the lives of their vampires? She grit her teeth. The bastard wasn't here, and no one made a Hellsing wait.

She stood up and made her way to the dungeon.

Seras was startled from her vampiric sleep by a bang on the door and the sudden rising of the coffin's hood. She looked up into the face of Integra, who looked none too pleased.

"Get up. Now."

"Wha? Why are you waking me up in midday?"

"Alucard is off doing whatever ridiculous trivialties he does these days, and I can't be bothered to wait for him. So I'm breaking you in."

Integra sat down on the bed, and slapped Seras' face. "Get UP."

Seras swung her legs up and looked at Integra. What had gotten into her?

"I hope you can be bothered, young vampire, to obey the commands of your Master's contract. I have no use for a vampire that does not obey contract."

"Yes ma'am."

Integra stood up and began to unfasten her pants, and lowered them to the floor.

"What?! Wait! I'm..."

"Shut up. What did I say earlier?"

Seras stared at the floor as Integra put her pants on the edge of the bed. Then she removed her jacket and lay back against Seras' still warm pillow.

"Now, vampire, remove my underwear."

Seras had no response.

"I will not ask again. Alucard can always make some other useless human into a vampire."

Seras reached over and pulled on the sides of the boxers that Integra wore. Integra lifted her ass slightly to assist the removal. Seras blushed as best she could and looked away from Integra's now exposed vulva, and pulled the boxers over Integra's feet. She laid them next to the pants.

"Now pull out my tampon."

Seras blush extended further, she couldn't believe this! What did Integra want her to do? But she had no choice. The master of her Master could not be disobeyed. She reached over and gently tugged at the string hanging from Integra's vagina. Integra shifted and let loose a small groan. The tampon popped out, and Seras turned her face away.

"Stop dawdling and throw that away."

Seras held it away from her and tossed it into the garbage can, thinking that the situation was getting worse by the minute. What did Integra and Alucard do together?

"Now, vampire, I want you to service me."

"What?"

"Get on your belly and pleasure me. I shouldn't have to repeat myself."

Seras' face couldn't decide whether to blush or blanche, and remained crimson.

"I see you've been drinking the blood we've given you, and its very cute, I'm sure. But get on your damn belly before I start leaking."

Seras lay between Integra's legs, the familiar sheets framing an unfamiliar situation. Integra brought her feet down under Seras' armpits, and pulled Seras flush with her pussy. "Now lick."

She stuck her tongue out, daintily, touch the soft flesh. Integra shifted slightly and let out a breath of held air. Seras licked again, this time tasting a hint of blood. Suddenly her vampiric instincts kicked in, and Seras began lapping with a vengeance. Integra suddenly relaxed, her body sinking into her coat and the bed. She moaned softly.

Seras sucked harshly at the folds of the labia, pulling for the flavor she craved. Dissatisfied by the lack of flavor outside, she thrust her tongue deep into Integra, sucking hungrily. Her teeth inadvertently bit the edges of Integra's hole, provoking a sharp gasp. She pursed her lips and licked thirstily at the trickle that emerged.

"Oh God... Keep doing that."

Seras nipped softly at Integra's clit, the blood satisfied her and aroused her. A new feeling rushed into her, was this the part of her that was Alucard? She slurped the juice that was now flowing freely from Integra. Integra grunted, and thrust her hips into Seras face, grinding against her nose.

Warm human blood was different than the cold medical blood Seras was served in her room. This filled her belly with a satisfaction she was unaccustomed to.

She risked a glance up at Integra, and was relieved to find that the Hellsing woman had her eyes closed. White blond hair spilled over the pillow that Seras had been sleeping on just a few minutes earlier. Integra had clawed open the front of her shirt - her right hand still lay at her belly while her left clutched at the sheets beside her.

Seras could see the glistening flesh at Integras exposed collar, the veins on her neck..the neck arched back so sweetly.. She sucked harder at the flesh she had been allotted, the urge for blood rising again within her.
It occured to Seras somewhere in the back of her mind that all of this had aroused her considerably. She was sensitive to the static touch of Integras feet at her sides, the slight movement between her breasts and the mattress as she adjusted herself, the way the elastic on her panties stretched across her skin, just missing every sensitive spot. She wriggled her hips fruitlessly, aching for something that was not there.

Seras' bloodlust was beginning to subside, and she started to wonder how long she was going to be expected to go on like this. She briefly thought of using her fingers, but then quickly decided that it was best not to do anything she had not been instructed to do.

Integras breathing was more and more ragged, her hand clutching and unclutching the fabric on Seras' bed. Seras pressed her nose against Integra's clit and licked furiously. She was rewarded with intense moan as spasms wracked Integra's body. Seras kept her eyes lowered continued sucking until a hand finally pushed her head away from Integra's legs.

"Enough."

Integra laid on the bed for a few moments longer, her breathing gradually slowing. Seras knelt at the foot of the bed, nervous, embarassed, and unsure of what was to happen next. She remained silent, fidgeting uncomfortably as Integra rose and put her clothes back on. Integra ran a hand through her hair and adjusted her cravat, suddenly looking like her normal self, and not at all like the woman Victoria had just serviced.

Seras, still in a state of aching arousal, wondered if the blonde woman was really going to simply leave. Integra was halfway to the door when Seras found her voice.

"Master Integra!"

The other woman turned her head. "What?"

"Er..." Seras looked embrassedly at her hands, and suddenly thought the better of saying anything.

"Nothing."

"Goodnight, Seras Victoria. "


**

When Integra opened the door to her study she felt Alucard waiting for her. She sat down at the desk wordlessly and lit a cigar. He could wait until she was ready to adress him. She lit the tobacco and drew a breath. Alucard stepped foward from the shadows.

"Enjoy the show?" She asked causticly.

He grinned. "It was rather interesting. Weren't you impressed with the police girl's performance?"

"You had this planned, didn't you?" She turned and raised an knowing eyebrow at him.

"It had to happen sooner or later."He seemed unapologetic.
He was suddenly behind her, his lips pressed seductively agasint the crook between her neck and her shoulder.

"But if she was unsatisfactory, perhaps I can do better, my master."

Integra was unaffected. "That won't be necessary. If you're so concerned, perhaps you had better go play with your new toy." Integra smirked. "She seemed in quite a state."

"Yes, my master." Alucard grinned, and fell back in to the shadows.

**


For all her frustration, Seras had tried to go back to sleep after Integra left. But everytime she laid down on her bed her heightened senses picked up the smell of the other woman's sweat and arousal on her sheets, and sent her body back in to an unfamiliar frenzy. And so know she was sitting on her bed, shifting distractedly, wondering what to do. The combination of sex and warm blood had set her entire body afire. She flopped back down on the bed and moaned.

"You don't seem to be sleeping well, Seras Victoria." Her master appeared next to her. Seras blushed at the comment.

"Master...I..Master Integra was..."

"I know."

"You do? Oh, because you.. You mean.." Her face turned bright red as she realized that Alucard had probably seen everything that had happened. "Yes, of course, because youre my master.." A hand reached out and rested itself reassuringly on her head.

"Don't blush, what you did was perfectly proper. You'll become used to Integra's demands."

"But Master, I feel so strange.."

Alucard chuckled. "It seems your body is unaccustomed to the effects of such strong desire." He leaned over and whispered into her ear. "You must have led a quiet life as a human, police girl."

Seras found herself trembling at his proximity, her mind began to cloud again. "Master, please help me."

Alucard couldn't help but smirk, he drew his gun. Seras squealed involuntarily, just before he flicked his wrist, forcing the gun into her crotch. She felt it, even through the layer of cotton, a hard prodding at her vulva.

"Oh.... Alucard..."

He slid the barrel across her concealed flesh, grinning at he ecstasy he was causing. Seras writhed, and Alucard was kneeling on the bed in front of her, pulling off her panties. The pistol came down, chillingly cold on the bare flesh. Seras gasped and thrust upwards, rubbing along the smooth surface, catching slightly as she ran out of lubrication. She pulled back down, pushing against the guns surface, squeezing her thighs around it.

"Oh god..." she gasped, straining against its metal surface.

"There's a large smear of something on your cheek, Seras..."
She blushed more, as Alucard bent over and licked her face, moving his tongue between her lips. She closed her eyes and tasted his tongue, a flavor like ginger, powdered sex. Seras lay back on the bed, pulling away from Alucards mouth, offering herself. Just like the first time... He grinned wildly, "Well police girl, that's an offer I can't refuse."

Alucard thrust forward, Seras gasped, and he entered her quickly. She strained against him, pushing him deeper inside. He slid slowly, pulling in and out, holding himself up by his hands. Seras' vision blurred, caught in the rapture of sensation.

"Don't let go yet, police girl." The voice rang out in her mind.

She snapped back into the fullness of the moment, she could smell him, almost foreign. The smell of time mingling with the smell of sweet and sex. Her uncontrolled vampiric powers made the moment so much more intense, the soft squelch accompanied a surge of energy, waves washing over her. Then a burst, Alucard's impossible grin melted into a larger one, and he howled wolfishly. A second wave of sympathetic pleasure washed down from her head. Her body tingled of release.

Alucard lay down on top of her, sniffing the nape of her neck. "I so love the smell of human flesh... too bad we've already finished that formality."

He rolled to one side, pulling out of her, and suddenly was fully dressed. "Nothing like sex to whet your whistle for blood. The night is still young, and there are virgins to taunt..."

Seras breathed out a sigh and fingered her neck wistfully. "Will he always be so romantic?"
Sign up to rate and review this story