Categories > Original > Humor

KickstarterFilm

by oseeberg 0 reviews

Story.

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2016-02-04 - 597 words

0Unrated
“Flying Sindbad”-A New, Exciting Drone Film Documentary Declared
A show in regards to the Royal Bengal Tiger, using advanced drone cameras within the Sunderban!
KOLKATA, India-January 28, 2016-“Flying Sindbad,” a brand new, exciting and moving documentary, was recently announced. The show will concentrate on the Royal Bengal Tiger, using advanced drone cameras in the Sunderban (UNESCO site), to capture unseen footage. The Sunderban Jungle is definitely characterized by the Royal Bengal tigers that inhabit the land. Although these big cats are known predators and dangerous to be around, their majesty lends a particular serene character towards the area. To be there is to stay the den of the creature that for centuries thrived at the apex of the food chain. Strong, proud, and impressive, the descriptor Royal is indeed well-suited, the existence of these tigers seeping into every blade of grass and also the skies over the Sunderban. It's really a land with the tigers. Now, however, these animals that once thrived are struggling even to get by. In 2004, there were approximately 256 Royal Bengal tigers in the Sunderban. By 2013, time had came by a lot more than 50%, to 103. It would seem logical to point out the finger directly at society and poachers, among other environmental impacts, but the reality from the situation is not so clear-cut. While poachers have played a major role, now it is the possible lack of genetic diversity among Royal Bengal tigers that's contributing to their heavy losses. With the few genetic mutations available, the tigers’ hunting skills have suffered. In ways, it becomes an much more disappointing conclusion, because while society can arrest and jail the poachers, too little genetic diversity can be a much more complicated problem to solve.


SO, “Flying Sindbad,” is devoted to raising awareness on these Tigers and help studies with shooting a geniune documentary film. These filmmakers is going to be using a drone camera inside the Sunderban in order to capture never-before-seen perspectives of this stunning landscape and its chief residents, the man-eating Royal Bengal tigers. Considering this situation, their team has had around the task of visiting and photographing the Royal Bengal tigers that decision the Sunderban (meaning the “beautiful jungle”) home. Since the Sunderban, situated between India and Bangladesh across the Indian Ocean, can be a UNESCO heritage site, getting permission has presented its own pair of challenges. They have already gotten past this stage, however, and they were all set to begin with filming in January 2016, weather permitting. However, prior to this documentary, focused on raising awareness on Bengal tigers, can be created, these filmmakers need help. That’s why they launched this Kickstarter campaign. The purpose of this project would be to raise $1,000 NZD by February 23, 2016. The funds raised will take care of most of the expense from the project, making it much more possible do what they're doing.
To help bring this incredible documentary your, please visit the Kickstarter campaign or click here. Perks will probably be delivered between March 2016 and April 2016.
Please remember this is an “all-or-nothing” deal, which means in the event the campaign does not reach the funding goal then a project cannot move forward. So know that any amount given can produce a difference, and that is an unbelievable opportunity to be part of a particular campaign! Help “Flying Sindbad” attain the goal by sharing this on Facebook, Twitter, as well as other internet sites. The greater people learn about this, the harder offer the campaign will get.
To get more information about "Drone film":https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/flyingsindbad/flying-sindbad view our new site.
Sign up to rate and review this story