Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Falling threw

Meeting Surprises

by Nazozink 0 reviews

Sauske has someforgotten memories that are revelied when a strange girl from his past is revealed

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Horror, Humor - Characters: Itachi, Kakashi, Naruto, Orochimaru, Sakura, Sasuke - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2006-08-21 - Updated: 2006-08-22 - 1442 words

-1MarySue
Meeting surprises


Uchiha Sauske made his way to the place sensia kakashi had told him to report to. The teacher apparently had something to tell them that day. He turned the corner and was knocked down. The girl who had been running stood up and offered him a hand. He garbed it pulling himself up. He emerald eyes seemed to almost put him in a trance. She quickly moved past him and began to run fast again. He surged off the weird feeling he felt and continued on his way.

When he reached the correct field, he noticed not only his team but two new girls as well. One seemed practically insane as she head banged to the loud heavy metal on her mp3. The other seemed odd too. Her hair was cut short in the back and grew longer as it came to the front of her head, drastically falling in the last inch of the front of her hair. He sat down on the cold hard ground. The one with odd hair walked up to him.

"Hi, my name is Nazo Shima! What's your name?" She asked sweetly offering her hand. Sauske rolled his eyes. He thought that this was a future fan girl.

"Hmm." He replied ignoring her hand. The girl put her hand down with slight annoyance of being ignored.

"Hi Hmm! How you doing Hmm? Hmm? Hmm!? HMMMM!!?" She started softly slowly growing in volume. His eyes popped wide open at the sudden amount of anger directed at him. Just then Hataka Kakashi decided to intervene.

"Nazo calm down his name is Sauske." The copy ninja had just arrived and apparently was quite sleepily. Nazo smirked.

"No his name is Hmm. Or at least that is what it is now." Kakashi rolled his eyes-eye. He had been warned about her renaming. He actually thought it was a joke. He turned and tapped the other girl who was soon to be fond out to be named Diamond. She stopped her music and decided to pay attention. The older ninja just realized someone was missing.

"Uh... Where is Syra Majic?" He asked the two new people. Nazo pointed behind them all. The same girl Sauske had run into stood there holding four scrolls. She casually tossed the documents to Kakashi. He smiled... You can sort of tell if he is smiling right? She walked over to stand with her comrades. Sauske felt that numbing feeling coming over him again as he watched her push her dusty brown hair out of her eyes. It was funny it appeared that some single stands were made of pure gold. She frowned as an easy sign she was board. Naruto had concluded he wanted to know why they were there.

" No offense Kakashi but why the heck are we here?" The blond boy was very blunt sometimes. Kakashi made a gesture towards the three girls as if to say 'isn't obvious?'. Naruto sort of understoodbut was still a little confused. Kakashi then realized that not everyone could be as gifted in this sense as him.

These girls will be assisting us for the next couple months or so. They will be helping in our missions. They are all from different villages. Diamond is undoubtedly from the sound. Nazo is from the mist. Syra last but not least is from the sand. It is a sign of friendship between countries so.." His voice seemed to trail off as if his mind was somewhere else.

" So what you're saying is that they will go on missions with us." Sakura asked.

" Not only that but one of them will be staying at each one of your houses." Kakashi seemed amused at Sauskes reaction. It was so weird for him to have the whole confused look on his face. "Syra will be staying with you Sauske. Her physical abilities match if not surpass yours. Diamond will be staying with you Sakura. Your minds hold the same high ability. Nazo will be staying with Naruto. You will find out you two have more in common then just hating Sauske." With that the teacher disappeared into the blanket of darkness that had now fully grasped them. Sauske turned at least he didn't get the psycho one. He walked home with her silently following him. She was so good at following unnoticed he had forgotten a couple times she was there. He wondered if she was trained to be a tracker ninja. He opened his front door and showed her to the guest room. He hadn't used it at all sense his parents were brutally murdered. The girl slipped in the room and laid down on the bed and drifted of to sleep. Sauske closed the door and went to his room were he soon followed suit.


Sakura walked along with her new teamate from the sound.

So what do you think of Konoha?" She asked trying to make a connection with the girl.

" It's nice." Diamond answered truthfully. It was much cleaner then her home town.

" So what do you think about Sauske?" Sakura asked another question. This time it was to see if she would be living with a rival.

" He doesn't say much but he seems okay. I guess. A little annoying though."

Inner Sakura cheered gratefully. She wouldn't have to hate this girl. Or as far as she could tell. Sakura opened the door to her front door as a thought crossed her mind. What would she tell her parents?

"Honey is that you?" Her mom called to her as the door shut with a slam. A lady with pink hair pulled back in to a long ponytail walked threw a door way into the foyer. "Oh is this the girl the hokage assigned you? How nice to meet you I'm Mrs.Haruno." A sigh of relief went threw Sakura as she realized her Mother already knew about her.

"Hello Mrs. Haruno, I'm Diamond my home village is in the sound." Mr. Haruno walked into the room to meet his new guest. He nodded kindly at her.


" Sakura please show her to the guest room. Then you both can have some dinner." Sakura and Diamond raced up the stairs. They were both starving as they got into the room Diamond put her small bag on the bed.

"Your parents seem very nice. Are they always here?" Diamond asked. Sakura looked confused.

"Yeah, uh don't you live with yours?"

"No in the sound you move out when your accepted as a genuine. You barley even see your parents when your a ninja. Most of the boys go and live with this freak Orochimaru. Personaly I think he needs the cane knocked out from under him. At least by the stories I hear. The girls just live on there own and train most of their time." Diamond answered a little amazed at the other villages customs. Little did she know Sakura thought her village costumes were just as strange. They ran down stairs happy to see steak, bake potatoes and corn an the cob.


Naruto walked home with Nazo. He didn't have a room were she could stay. And to make matters even worse, he was hungry and had no food at the apartment for her or himself. The young ninjas thought were interrupted.

" Do you have a couch? I'm some what used to sleeping on them. Oh and look there's a ramen shop do you want to go get some? It's on my Kage" Naruto nodded his head hungrily. Both his problems had just been taken care of. They sat down at the ramen bar and ate happily. When they left (both full) Naruto headed home. It was weird for him to have some one sleeping over. As a child he never had a sleep over before. He unlocked the door and relocked it behind Nazo.

"Uh.. There's the couch and my rooms just over their. So if you need me just knock. Night." He walked into his room and closed the door behind him. Nazo laid down on the couch. I think poptart would be a good name for him. He seartenly pops up very well. Her bright purple eyes shut softly as sleep won over her body. To her knowledge everything was just fine. In the window however a pair of red memorizing eyes laid in the window.

" Look Kaisame they decided to give us two demons at once." The owner of the eyes whispered to his comrade with tattoos across his face that looked like gills. "We will wait. Lets attack tomorrow let the kiddies rest." With that the two rouge ninja left.


- Nazozink
Sign up to rate and review this story