Categories > Movies > Star Wars

The Witch of Dagobah

by JediTimelord 0 reviews

A disturbance in the force draws Master Yoda, Qui gon Jin and his padawan Obi Wan Kenobi to the colony Dagobah where they find a girl strong in the force. This is how Yoda moves to Dagobah.

Category: Star Wars - Rating: G - Genres: Sci-fi - Characters: Amidala,Anakin,Obi-Wan,Qui-Gon - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2016-03-11 - 211 words

1Exciting
Chapter 1, Temple Trouble

It had to be admitted, Mace Windu hasn't thought much of Reah Vivian Cymbeline when she had first been brought before the council. True, even Yoda believed she was the cause of the tremor that had swept through the temple a week earlier, but the story had come from Qui Gon, who was known for clouded judgement on some matters. She was a tiny six year old with striking orange eyes and a tendency to hide behind her shoulder length brown hair. But when she was tested, he started to believe Qui Gon's story. She had not only told him what the pictures where, but what they were going to be. He set down the data pad and looked at the girl standing in front of him. He called back in Qui Gon and his apprentice, Obi-Wan Kenobi, back into the room. "She is as you say, strong in the force," he told Qui Gon.

The man placed a hand on the girl's head(seeing as she was barely taller than Yoda). "Then she will be trained?" he asked.

"Trained, she will be," Yoda answered.

A look of surprise swept over Obi-Wan's face. "By whom?" he asked, momentarily forgetting his place.

"By me," the tiny Jedi master answered.
Sign up to rate and review this story