Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Abominable Attraction

Abominable Attraction

by joec_mn

Harry and Draco had sex (I'll put up the prolouge soon... n.n0), now we have one uncomitted Harry and a pregnant Draco... what's a father to do? Well... make the boy who knocked his son up marry hi...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Humor, Romance - Characters: Draco, Harry - Warnings: [!] [?] [X] [Y] - Published: 2006-08-23 - Updated: 2006-08-23 - 3147 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: We all bloody well know who owns it, and it ain't me!

Abominable Attraction

Chapter One - Unexpected Revelations

By JoeC_mn

The last thing I wanted was this, but I guess that it can not be helped. And, after all, it was his fault to begin with. I know that I could have fought more than I did, but I wanted it to happen, so badly. But I guess that is why we are in this mess right now, due to my abominable attraction towards him. I know that I have played my part in this, but he also deserves it. I wanted to hate him after he left me on the floor in the empty classroom. I wanted to hate him so much. I could not even do that, not even after all that he had done against me.

My father was furious when he found out, and he got even angrier when he found out with whom it had happen. I know that father despises him, but even so, he will not, and can not, circumvent the laws that apply to this matter. Especially not when the 'Malfoy family curse', as I guess you can call it, has once again decided to ruin yet another life.

I can hear my father and Dumbledore, the old git not even raising his voice as my father yells at him. He is furious at the old man, demanding to know how this could happen in the first place. The white haired man just looks at him calmly, his old eyes tinkling mischievously behind his half-moon shaped spectacles. Can nothing make the man unbalanced? It is as if he knows everything that is going on, and what will take place, also.

Suddenly the door opens, I can not see him from where I am sitting, but I know it is he. I hear his soft, but determined steps as his musky smell reaches my nose. He walks past the chair in which I am sitting and stops in front of the desk, not paying my father, or me, any attention. His eyes are focused on the old man.

His raven black hair is tousled like it always is, looking like he had just woken up from a night of hot, sweaty, sex. His whole appearance had changed from the lanky, thin and malnourished boy I had offered my friendship to, the first day of school. Maybe these past six years of fighting against the disgusting creature known as Voldemort, had helped him to grow up to be what everyone expected out of him. Maybe even more.

He was no longer thin and without muscles, he had filled out rather nicely. His soft features had hardened somewhat, especially around his eyes. The once childish and large eyes were now slightly narrower, showing that since he had matured, he was now a person with control. He had always been taller than I, only by a few inches in our early years, but now I thought it was ridiculous. While I was a measly five foot, five inches, he stood proudly at a whole of six feet, two inches, just half an inch shorter than my father.

"You sent for me, headmaster." He said, his voice low and deep.

Dumbledore and my father had stopped their 'discussion' as he had walked in. The old man now smiled gently upon his favourite student. "Yes, my boy," he said, his eyes twinkling brighter. "It seems as if there has been a breach of school regulations."

Potter, wait, should I say 'Harry'? Well, it seems rather ludicrous to keep calling him by his last name after what has happened. Well, anyway, Potter said nothing; he just raised a brow questioningly towards Dumbledore.

Dumbledore sighed heavily. "Harry, you are aware of that it is against school rules to... ahem... being intimate on school grounds. And due to the gravity of the incident, seeing that Malfoy is a pureblood, and underage, such as yourself, we have quite the pickle at hand."

I rolled my eyes. Trust the old git to continuously beet around the bush, trying his best to be evasive even in situations as these. I could see how my father slowly lost his patience. He took a step closer to Potter, his hands balled into fists.

"He means, that you, you disgraceful excuse for a wizard, raped my son at school grounds!" he shouted.

Potter was completely calm as he turned around to face my furious father, he even smirked. "Mister Malfoy, I would hardly call it rape." he explained calmly. "I do not recall hearing the word 'No' mentioned once."

My father looked a bit taken aback, but he quickly collected himself. "If you used 'silencio' on him, he would have had a hard time saying anything at all!"

I decided to stop them from hexing each other into oblivion. "Father, stop. It was not rape, I was perfectly willing." I said, silently adding; 'After yelling at him to stop for at least ten times. But I must admit that I never said "No.". How very Slytherin of him to put it like that.' I still found myself unwilling to talk about the event with my father. Even after he found out, I was still not willing to talk. All I had said was 'Potter', and that had been it.

They were all staring at me now, I know my cheeks were flushed, but I hardly cared. Potter was smirking at me, he had been perfectly aware of my attraction to him for quite some time, at the very least since our encounter in the empty classroom a few weeks back.

Dumbledore cleared his throat, making them turn to watch him. "I guess that since we cleared that question, we should move on to the next. Harry, your, encounter, with young Mr. Malfoy has left some unexpected..." he said before he was interrupted by my father.

"For Merlin's sake, get to the point!" he snarled, glaring at Potter. "I do not have time for games of the mind, Albus. I think that I will tell him the news." When the headmaster nodded he continued. "You," he seethed. "Are going to take your responsibility, and marry my son!"

"What?" Potter said, not believing his ears. "I only slept with him once, and now you expect me to marry him? No way. I don't even like the bloody git." He stated, glaring at my father, and me.

Even though it hurt when he said that that day had meant nothing to him, I had kind of suspected it all along. I decided to keep quiet and let my father handle the situation.

"This is not a question if whether you like him or not, it is a question of law. According to Wizarding laws, subsection 10-G, that refers to any kind of intimacy outside of matrimony for underage wizards and witches where one or both parties are of pureblood lineage. It is written that if one of the pureblood race indulge themselves in such dissolute behaviour with another wizard or witch, pureblood or not, are, by Wizarding laws, to be considered as betrothed. And, furthermore, if either party is impregnated, the couple are to be bonded before the second trimester begins!" father explained, rather calmly due to the circumstances, I might add.

Potter was still staring at him with a disbelieving expression on his face.

"And," father continued. "Since you made Draco pregnant, you are going to marry him or end up in prison because you refused to obey the laws! Even though I would nothing more than to see you end up behind bars, I would never make Draco go through such a scandal." He said. When he was done, he walked over to the chair next to mine and sat down.

Potter turned to professor Dumbledore, wishing that the man would tell him that he could wiggle his way out of this, but he just shook his head sadly, telling him to take a seat. Potter quickly sat down on the only empty chair left in the room, the chair to my right.

"How... how can Malfoy be pregnant?" he asked, glaring at me like it was my fault! The insolence!

"That..." my father began, but I silenced him.

"I can tell this by myself, father." I said, seeing my father nod in agreement I continued. "Long ago, when one of my forefathers fell in love with another male, they created this... curse so that the Malfoy line would continue even after they married. I bet they did not expect that their offspring would also be able to produce heirs." I drawled.

"You mean that all male Malfoy's can get pregnant?" he asked, disbelieving.

"No." I stated. "Only those with different... interests can be impregnated." I said, a tinge of pink detectable on my cheeks.

"Well, what is your answer, Potter?" father said. "Prison or matrimony?"

Potter sneered. "I guess that life with a Malfoy is punishment enough. But I will take responsibility for my child, even if it means that I have to marry the 'mother'."

"Stop it, Potter! I am no woman!" I spat, glaring at the raven-haired boy.

"I am fully aware of that, but you look like one, and you are the one pregnant." He said calmly. "If I may ask, how did you know that we had had sex? I have a hard time believing that Malfoy would run to daddy and tell him." He said to my father.

Father glared at him but answered non-the less. "It is not known how it is done, but after that one of the children that lives by the law, loses their virginity, their family are informed by a letter that the law has been broken. As soon as I had talked to Draco, we performed the pregnancy spell. Which turned out to be positive."

"But I have had sex before this incident, and so has my friends. And none of them has been forced to marry." Potter said, trying to see if there was a way out of this, I am sure.

"It is not many pureblood families that still lives under the law, and it does not apply to muggle-born and mixed wizards and witches. Only if at least one of them is a pureblood, and their family are still registered at the Ministry as a follower of the 'Loi la Décence'. The law was created by the Frenchman Jules Foisônner, to prevent dissolute behaviour amongst underage purebloods." Dumbledore said helpfully.

Potter sighed heavily. "So I guess that I really have to do this." Father and Dumbledore nodded while I stared at the wall, practically cheering inside. He sighed. "When is the bonding?" he asked, sounding like a man who asked when he was to be executed.

"First, we you to find a bonding spell that will be sufficient, then we have to wait for the next full moon. I believe the bonding ceremony can be done on Friday the thirteenth of October. In about two weeks time." Father said, looking thoughtful.

"In the meantime, you two can now consider yourselves as betrothed. I shall see to it that you two will be moved from your dormitories and into a suite where you will stay the remaining school year, until your graduation." Dumbledore said, getting up from his large mahogany desk. "And I do believe that it would be for the best not to tell anyone about the engagement between you before it is time for the ceremony, do you agree?" he asked us, me and Potter that is.

When we nodded he smiled and nodded towards my father. He also nodded and got up and followed the headmaster towards the door. "As custom requires, we will leave you so that you can discuss the details about the upcoming ceremony, and what kind of bond the two of you wish to use. But I must inform you that the bond must be an unbreakable one, bonds that are easily broken will not be accepted by the Ministry since the law clearly states that the bonding is for life..." he said as they left the room, closing the heavy door behind them.

I had no idea what I should do so I just kept quiet, my hands folded in my lap. I silently wished that Potter would say something, and I guess someone listened to me since he did.

"So," he said grumpily. "I guess that I have to bond with you, but not even you can be worse than spending the rest of my life in prison."

"It is your own damned fault! I told you to stop, and I even told you that you wouldn't like the consequences of your actions when you were fucking me over that desk!" I shouted, he was making me pissed.

The green eyed boy just stared at me. "I know you wanted it, you've been watching me for almost a year! And when I actually do fuck you, I have to bond with you because of some old law!" he screamed back.

My face was flaming, but I stood up and placed myself in front of his chair. "You did that to punish me because I called Granger a 'mudblood slut'!" I forced myself not to cower away as he stood up, towering over me.

"I told you to never call her either of those words again!" he barked as he grabbed the front of my school robes, swirled us around and pushed me into the chair. He leaned down dangerously close and I inched away, trying to avoid the cold glare. I stared down into my lap and I saw that his hands were gripping the armrests of the chair so hard that his knuckles had whitened. "Thank the Gods that you are pregnant, or I would have smashed your face in just now."

"Perfect, just what I wanted, a brute for a fiancé! What will you do once I've had the child, beat me up?" I said, looking up I met his fierce forest green orbs with my own grey ones. I was afraid, even though he had just say the he would not hit me, but I was not sure. The Gryffindor Golden Boy had a hidden sadistic side as I had become very aware of at an earlier encounter.

He smirked coolly, the corner of his mouth twisting upwards. "No, but I might chain you to the bed and keep you there." He breathed against my neck. I had closed my eyes as I saw him leaning closer.

"You wouldn't!" I gasped, trying to turn my face away from the hot breath tickling my neck.

"Why not? You've shown yourself quite useful in bed already. Or maybe I should just show you who your master is once again." He said, nuzzling the crook of my neck. I still kept my eyes shut tightly, not daring to open them; I already knew where this was heading.

Running his tongue against my neck and up my throat and jaw line, he stopped at the corner of my mouth. I was already shivering, the hot, moist tongue felt like it burned against my pale skin. He ran his tongue over my lips before pushing into my mouth, he did not even await my permission to enter, not that he would have cared if I had refused him. He immediately took the lead in the kiss, dominating me completely. He ran his tongue over mine, caressing it before he started to tease it, urging me to respond. I quickly did so, gently meeting the velvety muscle with my own. The kiss was bruising and meant as a punishment, but I loved every minute of it anyway.

He slowly retreated, the need for oxygen too strong. He looked down at me, his eyes locked into mine. "If you call her that one more time, I will punish you, and thoroughly so. Do you understand?" he asked.

I nodded, not wanting him to be angrier with me than he already was. If I was to be bonded to him, I guess that I should not make him mad. No, the last time I had pissed him off, I could not walk properly for three days.

"Good," he said, standing up properly again. "Now, we still have that bonding stuff to talk about." He said, leaning against the desk.

"F... father wants us to marry, too, it is disgraceful to have a child and not to be wed, especially in our circles. Even if the father to said child is The-Boy-Who-Lived." I said, cursing myself because of the unsteadiness of my voice.

Potter smirked grimly. "I suppose I may as well marry you since we are going to be bonded for life. Just so you know, you are taking my last name, I will not change mine to 'Malfoy'!" he stated.

"No." I began, but when I saw him starting to walk towards me once again, I started to panic. "I-I'll compromise, I can take your name also, Malfoy-Potter. But I will not give up my family name!" I said stubbornly.

He nodded, and I exhaled a breath I did not even know that I was holding. I was happy that he could be reasonable at least. After all, I had to spend the rest of my life with him. I may be attracted to the git, maybe love him even, but I would not give up my name for anyone, fiancé or not.

"Well, since that matter is cleared up, I think we should return to the Bonding question." Potter began, I looked over at him once again. "What kind of bonds do we have to choose from?"

I am sure I looked uncertain when I answered, after all, he might very well insist on one of the more... questionable bonds. "Um... there are several kinds, most of them are love- or power bonds, but there are a multitude of different variations of them. And... then there are the... er... master-slave bonds, don't get any funny ideas, Potter! Father, or I, would never consent to a Bonding like that!"

Potter made an 'Aww...'-ing sound, but I ignored him and continued, thankful that I had looked trough a book with different kinds of bonds earlier. "There are different levels of the bonds, depending how much control one party is going to have over another."

Potter smirked. "Well, both of us know who will be the master in this bond, don't we, no matter what bond we decide on."

As I looked into his cold, green eyes I felt my heart being squeezed. I gulped. What in the world have I gotten myself into?

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

So, chapter one is done!! Rate or review if you liked, please....
Sign up to rate and review this story