Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7 > Blown Mission

pt 3

by Renosgirl 0 reviews

in which Rude discovers why Reno's so freaked

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Characters: Reno, Rude - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-08-23 - Updated: 2006-08-24 - 6929 words

0Unrated
Elena was instantly helping him into the window, now that the damn boobie traps are all sprung, she shook her head, Rude should not be trying to get in on this mission with the wound, but she knew damn well he in his own way was as stubborn as his partner, and telling him that would only earn her a glare that said "shut the fuck up and let me work" so she helped him through the window and ripped a strip off her own shirt to bind it up the best she could instead."Let's get this over with so we can get you back to your man before he tears me a new one for letting you get hurt."
.
Rude grunted once, a sharp nod telling Elena that he was all right. At least, all right enough to continue.

"Let's go," he ground out, standing.

She followed behind, but was watching him like a hawk. "They'll likely have more boobie traps, so keep an eye out." she opened the door to the bedroom they'd crawled into after stepping behind it and motioning Rude to do so as well. Good thing too, for it released a flurry of arrows from a crossbow set up in such a way that it triggered when she opened the door.

"He's gotten smarter," Rude mumbled, sidestepping the arrows as he crossed the room, eyes searching for any kind of movement. He gestured for Elena to step away from the doorway before stepping into the hallway. He braced himself for... nothing. Rude frowned.

"Seems to be the doors right now" Then she ducks as a gout of flame seems to come out of nowhere "Flamethrower. ..or someone is up here with a Fire materia.

Rude reached into his pocket, pulling out the small handgun that he hated to use. Ducking the fire one more time, he spun directly into its path, firing two shots at where he thought it was coming from. If it was fire materia, he was good. If it was a flamethrower... well... he hoped his reflexes were as good as he thought they were.

"So. ..hello cousin. And yes, I have gotten better. . and that was only a second level fire spell. would you like to experience a third level? Or maybe I'll just cast sleep on you both and leave you in here to burn. Then I'll just go pick up your man. I'm sure Corneo would love his little redheaded pet back." The figure in the shadows laughed darkly.

Another voice spoke up next to his. "Yeah. don't matter if he has a stutter or not when his mouth's busy elsewhere, eh, does it, Dougie?"

Rude tried to pinpoint their location based off their voices, but could only make out a general area. He only had two shots left, and he cursed himself for not walking in with a fully loaded weapon. He'd been too cocky, something he always yelled at Reno for.

"We got some unfinished business, Marshall," Rude said quietly.

Elena somehow knew, she always did...she slapped a clip for his pistol into his hand with a quiet sound.

That voice again "So did me and the redhead. Corneo's offered me enough gil for me to live the rest of my life and pass down for two generations for return of his best whore. Didn't intend to get him dmaged, we were supposed to start that protest and carry him off. But if ya got a problem with me we handle this like men."

"Good," Rude said, finally pinpointing the source of the voice. He pocketed the extra clip Elena had given him, wondering how the girl knew he needed it. It didn't matter though. All he had to do was...

"So, how about that 1000 gil I fronted you, man?" Rude said, raising his handgun at the startled sound he heard and firing both shots.

Douglas had moved to one side just in time to avoid being pegged in the head, though one grazed his arm, his buddy had taken one in the leg but was still walking he spoke up. "By the way, I had your man once I may not care for 'em much normally, but with Corneo offerin' to give samples how could I resist. you put a blindfold on and you'd never know it was a guy beneath you. Skin smooth as silk, man. .. and tight. ..man he was tighter than any virgin on earth. And damn can he scream, just like the whore he is. I enjoyed it a lot. . woulda done it again too but too many people around. Maybe before I deliver him back to his master."

Rude was injured. He knew he was injured. He knew he was injured bad. But that didn't stop the roaring cry he let out as he shouted, "Shut the fuck up!" In what appeared to be a single movement, Rude ejected the empty clip from his gun, slammed home the clip from Elena, and fired pointedly towards the voices until the gun clicked empty in his hands.

Kenneth lay against the wall bleeding his life out on the floor. ..Douglas had slugs in both arms, and one in his shoulder, but that didn't stop HIM from melting out of the shadows. ..he smirked at Elena and at Rude as he informed the of one more thing "Oh. .and it won't be long before he joins you here. ..I think. ..I'll just leave you to burn." and with that the green flash of an Escape spell from an Exit materia lights up the room for a moment as he disappears from sight.

"shit. ..he had an Exit materia. ..why the HELL did shit go so wrong? Why didn't we forsee him having some fairly high level materia?" Elena is cursing herself for being fifty kinds of idiot, as well as for not equipping the Exit she stored in her nightstand drawer that morning which would have made getting out of this flaming hellhole loads easier.

"Fuck!" Rude growled, turning and putting his fist through drywall. He found a better target for his anger, though, and stalked towards the dying man that lay against the wall down the hallway. His usually controlled anger seemed to seep from his pores, all the frustration and helplessness and just plain anger going into the first, second, and every punch thereafter he landed on the mortally wounded man. Fire around them bedamned, Rude didn't care.

Reno meanwhile was pacing. ..he had waited the prescribed hour then he yanked his phone off the nightstand, the numbers "69" flying out of the nimble fingers. ..waiting. ..while the phone rang. "C-c-come on, R-r-rude! An-answer!"

Rude heard nothing but the sound of his heartbeat in his ears and the low growling sound that came from his throat. The man below him was already past dead, but he kept beating him nonetheless.

"Rude! We have to get out of here!" Elena yelled, jogging over and trying to pull Rude off his human punching bag. "This whole place's going up!"

At Elena's touch to his shoulder Rude stopped, blinking through the rapidly thickening smoke. After one more punch that held all he had behind it, he stood, dusting himself off as if nothing strange had happened, as if he hadn't completely lost it.

Reno hung up and cursed. ..that was it. ..he was out of here.. He unhooked the IV line and the monitor cords, took his uniform out of the closet and changed into it, then bullied the charge nurse into getting his weapon out of the locker. "I'll b-b-b-be b-back, I p-p-promise, but I g-g-g-gotta s-save him!".

"Come on," Rude's voice was rough as he grabbed Elena's hand and ran towards the nearest window. He hadn't realized how bad the fire had gotten while he was... occupied. He opened it, possible booby trap be damned, and pushed Elena through. He followed the girl, landing on his feet from the second story jump before collapsing. He'd forgotten about that bullet in his side, and the landing had shifted it most painfully.

Reno strode up to the house just then...seeing the house in flames but not seeing Rude or Elena at first he fell to his knees, shaking his head in disbelief. " N-no. .. G--g-gods. ..n-n-no. ..."

Rude tried to stand, only to have his legs not cooperate and go right out from under him again. He grimaced at the pain lancing through his side. The smoke he inhaled made him cough, and he was most not pleased at the tinge of red that accompanied the action.

Elena had already dialed out for the paramedics. ..then sees the flash of red hair in the front yard that suddenly began to dive for the house. "I'll be right back, the emts are on their way."

Rude nodded, or at least he thought he nodded. He wasn't entirely sure. Without thinking, he dug his phone out of his pocket, noticing that he missed a call. He frowned, remembering that he said he would call Reno, then looked at the time on his phone. Damn, it was over the hour he'd given himself. He held down the two button to speeddial Reno's phone. He coughed again, spitting out the smoke-darkened phlegm that still had a hint of red.

The phone rang until he his answering service that said "Yo, Reno here, I can't talk at the moment, as my mouth is otherwise occupied, when it's done with what it's doin' I'll call you back." answered.

"Sorry I missed your call," Rude said, pausing a moment before adding, "Hope you're feeling better, partner."

Rude closed his phone, then rolled onto his side. Breathing while laying on his back wasn't working quite so well for him. For a moment, he mused on how he was not in a very dignified postion, nor was he in a very good position to be the model Turk. He frowned, pride forcing him to roll onto his stomach and attempt to stand again.

Reno meanwhile was searching the burning house for his partner, calling for him desperatly. ..while Elena at the same time searched for him, as she had seen him enter the house. ..then a creak followed by a ringing scream as a burning i-beam fell, pinning him underneath it. "H-h-h-help!" He cursed himself for leaving his phone on the nightstand back at the hospital as he tried to shove the beam off his legs.

Rude had made it to his knees when he heard a resounding crack within the house. The place was about to collapse. He was glad there wasn't anyone else in there. He looked up, realizing that somewhere between the fall and his slow crawl towards the front lawn he'd lost his sunglasses.

"Sir," the paramedics nodded at him as two of them lifted him up, draping his arms across their shoulders to carry him towards the waiting ambulance.

Elena's head suddenly pops out of the window "We need help!"

After the yell, Rude would find red strands on the ground under his knee.

"Elena!" Rude croaked. He thought he'd gotten the girl out of the house, and there she was, leaning out of the window yelling for help. Damn fool girl, he though.

Rude weakly pushed at the paramedics, only to have them catch him as he started to fall, all his strength reserves exhausted. He closed his eyes, finally realizing that Elena had said 'we need help,' not just that she needed help. Rude frowned, eyes catching on something red, yet not his blood, on the ground.

"There are firefighters on the way that are equipped to handle this sir, they will get your friends out of there, they will be here in just a very few moments."

Rude's head snapped to face the paramedic, the full body pain more than visible in his eyes.

"A redhead," he choked out, "Is there a redhead running around here?"

"There was one in the front yard about ten minutes ago, sir, he looked a might upset" It was the greyhaired next door neighbor that was walking his dog.

The firefighters pulled up with wailing sirens, men in masks running into the house as another loud creak sounds. the roof would collapse any moment.

"Skinny?" Rude asked the man, shouting over the sirens. "A bit of a stutter?" He had to know. If that idiot checked himself out of the hospital again...

"Yes sir. ..but I turned away a second to catch Rocky here and he was gone.".

"Fuck!" Rude swore loudly, cursing his injuries and how useless they made him feel. That idiot had checked himself out, and it was all Rude's fault. Okay, maybe it was partly Reno's fault, too, but if that idiot got himself killed because Rude didn't call him... Rude would never, ever forgive himself. He watched helplessly as more firefighters rushed into the burning house, willing them to bring Reno out alive.

Ten minutes later, the house completely collapsed in on itself, wood and other flaming debris crashing in from the second floor onto the ceiling of the first floor. It would not be long until the first floor collapsed too. ..

Rude was laying in the back of the ambulance when he heard the house crashing. He sat up quickly, fighting the dizzying urge to vomit from moving too quickly. He squinted his eyes, trying to catch that telltale flash of red or blonde hair.

Two figures where born out on the backs of firemen. ..both of them still, probably smoke inhalation. ..the fireman with the soot-caked redhead strode over to the ambulance "We found him sir."

The little blond had soon awakened and took the car back to headquarters in order to report back to Tseng.

Rude nodded, a flash of relief followed by a flash of concern going through him. "Is he...?" he asked, his voice sounding rougher from overuse and smoke inhalation.

"He'll be allright,, just his legs are a little banged up, got caught under a fallen beam, and some smoke inhalation. He wouldn't let himself pass out until he found out you were safe. You got yourself a dedicated partner there, consider yourself lucky."

"Thanks," Rude coughed, laying carefully back on the gurney in the ambulance. Lucky? He wasn't lucky. Reno was the absolute luckiest little shit on the goddamn planet. Rude was so going to rip into him for that stunt once the redhead woke up.

The fireman set the lithe redhead next to his partner, who almost automatically curled into the big body. ..one could feel how the entire body shook with such force bones could be heard rattling. In his unconscious state, Reno couldn't hide how terrified he'd been of losing Rude to the fire.

When they arrived at the hospital, again, Rude was immediately rushed into an operating room to remove the bullet still lodged in his side. That was going to leave yet another scar. Before Rude could ask where they were taking his partner, the sedatives they'd given him via IV kicked in and knocked him out.

Reno was actually being wheeled into the adjacent surgical suite in order to repair the damage done to his legs by the beams... .when Rude awakened he would find the slender redhead next to him in the recovery room, the eyes slowly beginning to fllicker open and closed as if he was debating awakening and enduring the toungelashing he knew he was in for or just sleep a little longer.

Rude blinked his eyes as the sedative wore off. The room was unnaturally bright, which made him frown. After a moment of thought, he realized that the room was that bright because his sunglasses were off, which made him frown more.

It took him a moment to realize that the luckiest bastard on earth was sharing a recovery room with him, but when he did, he spoke evenly to him, nothing in his tone indicating his irritation.

"You checked yourself out."

"Y-y-you d-d-din't an-answer the ph-phone.. .n' wh-when I g-g-got there an' s-s-saw the h-house. .." He looked down, then reached out with Rude's sunglasses. "I f-f-found 'em."

Rude turned his head and gave Reno a small smile, taking the sunglasses and putting them on before continuing.

"You told me you wouldn't."

Reno's face blossoms into a bright blush "I kn-kn-know. ..I c-c-couldn't l-let anything h-happen to y-y-you th-though. I l-l-love you t-t-too much, I s-s-saw th-the h-h-house on th-the t-t-tv and was t-t-terrified of l-l-losing y-you."

Rude sighed. He needed more than his and Reno's hands and feet together to count how many times he and the redhead had this conversation in the past.

"And what about you?" he said just as evenly, tone almost like a father lecturing his child. "You were... are still injured. What if something happened to you?"

That blush grew even deeper. "If I l-l-lost y-you. ..I m-m-may as w-well b-be d-d-dead."

Rude was briefly reminded of the lectures his father had given him, every time he came home either with a new injury he couldn't hide or when he was escorted home by the police. He sighed again; though his father was a good man, Rude did not want to become him.

Thinking over Reno's words again, Rude resisted the urge to tell the redhead that he was, indeed, a big boy, a Turk even, and could take care of himself.

"Reno..." he was at a loss for words, wishing he could make his partner understand what hearing what Reno had done did to him out there.

"I kn-know I w-w-was s-stupid. ..I.. ." and for once he also was out of words to tell Rude how much he meant. ..How he really and truly was Reno's life. those damp green eyes pinned Rude's from across the room and the bigger man would be able to see just what would have died with him.That spirit, that flame and strength that the smaller one had been able to build for himself after he and Rude had become more than friends and suddenly the BOTH would remember the last time Reno had taken a blade to himself. .. the first night he'd been a Turk. .Rude had found him in his shower with the crimson water all around him and lifted the blade out of his hand. ..put his arms around him and promised him as long as he never did it again Rude would always be there for him.

Rude had to look away. He had to. Otherwise... He didn't deserve that much adoration. True, he'd helped save Reno from himself, but that was just it; he'd helped. Reno'd actually done most of it on his own; Rude was just there to catch him if he fell. He sighed deeply, taking off his sunglasses to look back at Reno.

"Just... listen to me next time, okay?" he said with a faint hint of a smile. "I'm not as dumb as I look."

He nodded, but he bit his lip this time in concentration. "What do ya say we go out and get totally mindblown trashed and then go home and fuck when all this is over?"

Okay, so Rude wouldn't have put it that way exactly, but since he was thinking of it, it wasn't a bad idea. Not a bad idea at all.

"Sounds good," Rude said, then another thought popped up. Man, he was so turning into his father. "And no chasing pain pills with shots, got it?"

"Aww, but it's half the fun when ya got enough mako in yer blood to light a city block." He grinned devilishly. ..then suddenly realized. ."it's gone. . ."

Rude blinked. He blinked again. It had taken him a moment to realize what Reno had said; he'd gotten so used to deciphering the stutter. He blinked one more time before uttering a "hn" sound.

"That still doesn't mean you get to take your pills with booze," Rude said, then rolled back onto his back to stare at the ceiling. "Besides, too much Mako's bad for you."

Rude's breath caught in his throat. How many times had his father told him that when he came home tweaked out on whatever he was running that day?

Reno suddenly laughed, just glad the old bean seemed to be back in working order again. . .when the orderlies come to take them out of recovery, the two start wheeling them in seperate directions when he said "I don' fuckin' think so!"

"We're in room 278," Rude said.

The look the orderly gave him made Rude want to laugh... too bad laughing hurt way too much at that time. He fished inside the folded pants in his lap, removing his wallet then flashing his ShinRa ID. It was good to be a Turk.

Reno reached out and grabbed his partner's hand as they were taken back to their room. ..he was glad they were both alive. . .glad to be with his partner even if the circumstances were less than ideal. "You know if that bastard survived he's prob'ly already told Corneo. ..and that sick fuck prob'ly has half his enforcement squad lookin' ta try ta retrieve me. We should be on our guard."

He knew it wasn't the best time to ask, but Rude did it anyway. He needed to know, both as Reno's partner, and as his lover.

"Why does Corneo want you so bad?"
:
Then his face suddenly paled as he connects the face on the photograph. ..with the face of the one who'd stiffed him after using him so brutally then. "Shit. ..not only did he stiff you. ..he fuckin' stiffed ME yo!" and then he turns away. "Ya know the Sector 7 Red Barons street gang, right?"

Rude snorted. Did he know them? Did he know them? He was only hired by them every other week to pick up several rocks for them. Whether it was crack, cocaine, heroine, or that half Mako rock shit, he didn't know, nor did he really care. But Reno didn't need to know that. There were a lot of things in his past he was less than proud of that Reno didn't need to know.

"Yeah, I know them."

"I ran with 'em after I ran away from that fuckin' Wutain bastard. ..well. ..I was a mule for 'em for a while. ..you prob'ly seen me once or twice loaded down with rock and didn't even know it. Anyway. ..Corneo came scoutin' fer boy prostitutes in Sector 7 an. ..well. .." his voice grows hushed. "They sold me to him for 3500 gil and 10 pounds of rock."

"How did you know?" he asked evenly as his mind raced to remember if he'd ever seen Reno back then. He knew him to be a natural redhead, but for some reason he couldn't remember ever seeing any redheads running with the Red Barons. He was suddenly far less concerned about why Corneo wanted his lover than how much of Rude's past said lover knew about.

"They had my hair dyed dark, yo. didn't want anyone in authority to find me. .. " Then Rude would suddenly remember the scrawny, dark haired kid with that hair styled in wild spikes, it was short then, and he always carried a backpack, usually full of mako rock or crack.

Yes, the little black-haired kid. The one with the easy smile and even easier lips. A tiny voice in the back of Rude's mind quipped 'Hm, small world' as Rude just stared blankly at Reno. "What else do you know?" he asked.

"I remember the night I got these, yo." He gestures to the marks on his face that had long ago been tattooed over. "You really saved my fuckin' bacon that night. ..fuckin' sleezbag pimp tryin' ta recruit me. ..said no and he sliced my face up. ..if you hadn't come outta that alley with a delivery when you did. ..shit man, we wouldn't even be talkin' right now."

"What else?" he asked. Rude needed to know. He needed to see if Reno had been there for his lowest moment. The time he'd shown up empty handed and the gang had nearly sent him to the hospital. He'd been beaten, then taken dry, then beaten again. He sincerely hoped Reno hadn't seen that.

"I was the one who called the cops and the emts, yo. ." He shivers. ..what they had done to HIM that night for helping Rude had been beyond description.

"Shit."

If Rude had hair, his hand would have ran through it. Seems he didn't have any secrets from Reno after all. So much for sparing the redhead. What he was sparing him from, Rude couldn't remember. He shook his head, decided that was enough revealation on his past for one sitting.

"So they sold you to Corneo..." Rude prompted, trying to get back to the original subject.

"Yeah...ya know that place next the Honeybee? The house of Flowers? He put me to work there. .I was 13 goin' on 14. ..Barely got paid enough to eat an' put rags on my back, much less save any gil. ." he paused a moment. "Douglas. .I said he stiffed me yo, like he did you. .not only did he stiff me. .he was fucking brutal. ..Tore up the ligaments in two vertrbrae and ripped me ta fuckin' hell. ..I couldn't even walk straight for two weeks, much less work." he takes a breath. "Anyway, I was the one who made him the most money, natural redheads are rare as Hell here. Conditions, as you know from when we busted the joint 6 months ago, are horrid there. . .so eventually I ran."

"I fronted him a pound of pills for 1000 gil," Rude said, mentally adding 'just in case you didn't already know.' Okay, so he was still a little rattled by Reno's admission to knowing his past. Rude wasn't proud of it, but... well, it made him a better Turk, he thought. Maybe that's why a lot of Turks had records...

But Rude knew full well that he couldn't just walk up to Corneo, drop 3500 gil and 10 pounds of rock on his fat ass and call it even. No, Reno's running made him unbuyable.

"When he catches me, yo. ..he's not gonna give two shits I'm a Turk. ..Hell, that'll make it even more enjoyable for him. I don't even wann KNOW what he'll do ta me. ..but he'll never pimp me out again, I'm no longer trustworthy."

Rude had a pretty good idea what would happen to Reno, and it wasn't pretty. He sat up, grimacing only slightly as the wound in his side pulled and reached for his phone. He dialed Elena's phone and waited for her to pick up. Right after asking how he and Reno were, Rude went right into explaining what he wanted done. He was through playing around.

"I want two Turks guarding our door and one at each entrance to the hospital until Reno and I are discharged by medical professionals," Rude looked to Reno at that last part, making sure the redhead knew he wasn't going to skip out early anytime soon. "I want a tail on Corneo and a constant contact with the Red Barons of Sector 7." He paused as he listened to the girl. "Yes, Elena. I will. I'll tell him, too. Thanks."

Nurse came by the door and said to them "Oh, by the way, there was a big blond guy and couple of his bodyguards looking for the redhead here earlier, just thought you should know,"

Rude quickly called Elena back, and he was sure Reno could hear the blonde's "WHAT?" on the other side of the room.

"Corneo's already looking," he told her. "I want those Turks here yesterday."

As he hung up, Rude turned to Reno. "You okay?"
:
He nodded, looking a little rattled. "If I hadn't come after you. .. shit...If I hadn't left ama. ..fuck. .." It was almost too much to absorb, his good fortune.
:
Then he looks over to his nightstand and curses. "He took my fuckin' phone!"

As Rude processed the information, a slow, almost predatory smile broke across his stony face.

"Good," he said, flipping his phone open and pressing a few buttons. He waited for the application to open, glancing over at Reno once while he waited.

"Everything, every address an' phone number was in there, even the boss's. ..Let's get him before he c'n make use of it." He had some other secrets on that phone, too, but they weren't his.

"Want to know where your phone is?" Rude asked when the program on his phone loaded. He handed the phone to Reno, a zoomed in map of the city on the screen with a little red dot moving across it. That predatory grin stayed on his face as he remembered just why he wrote that program.

He shuddered. ..Hell, he'd seen the inside of tha building more times than he cared to remember. ..he'd almost died there after one of Corneo's more brutal punishments for holding out on him. "That place ain't a good one"

Rude rolled over on to his side, gesturing for Reno to lay with him.

"Trust Elena," he said, "The girl's a Turk."

He hitched himself over and layed next to him "S'mI, yo. .you think that woulda stopped him from takin' me? Besides, he'll take her just ta weaken us.. ..He... he beat the Hell outta me in that building. Had two of his guards tie my ass up and then used onea those nasty whips with the caltrops on the ends of the lashes 'cause I held out on him. ..I was gonna run then."

Rude inhaled deeply of Reno's hair. He smelled of smoke, but that didn't bother Rude. In fact, he kind of liked the smell of smoke, reminded him of when his parents would take him and his brothers to the countryside for summer vacation.

"He wants to touch you," Rude said, hand splaying possessively over Reno's chest. "He goes through me."

He inhales Rude's scent as well, doing his best to tamp down the almost preternatural terror of old demons. "'swhat I'm afraid of, Aibou. . ..He wouldn't hesitate. Only reason I'm tampin' down the urge to take off ow is 'causea you. ..and knowin' we got guards outside."

Rude could hear Reno's slum accent thickening with every word he said. The redhead was terrified, and he knew it, yet it killed him that there wasn't anything more he could do about it until they finished healing.

"Trust them," he whispered into Reno's ear as he nodded towards the two Turks that had appeared outside the door. "And trust me."

Reno snuggled down into him, He wanted so badly to just fuck away the terror. ..fuck away the memories, let his lover prety much just fuck him clean again, but it wasn't possible right now, so he did the next best thing and leaned heavy against him. There were things that Rude DIDN'T know, other reasons Corneo was an image of terror for him, but due to the intervening years he was ashamed to say it, He had been 13 then, 8 years were a lot of years, but every time he thought of the bastard getting his hands on him again 8 years and Turk training melted away and he felt like that kid again.


Rude chuckled slightly when the nurse was stopped by the two Turks at the door and questioned about her syringes. It was the same nurse that had oogled Rude earlier, and he found it more than mildly funny the hard time they were giving her. However, when she was finally admitted inside, she cooed at Reno and Rude.

"Do you two even need this?" she asked, holding up the pair of syringes full of painkillers.

He looked up at her now as she had broken that moment of tension and had to chuckle. "Got better painkillers, but the guards outside the door make that kinda difficult, yo."

"Nothing too strenuous until the stitches heal for you," she pointed at Rude before administering the painkiller. "And nothing to jostle that pretty head of yours for you," she said to Reno as she did the same for him. She winked, gesturing at the nurse call button by the bed. "Just press that if you need anything."

The girl walked towards the door, stopping to turn and wink mischeviously. "And no, we don't supply our patients lube," she said, leaving as Rude's face turned the colour of Reno's hair.

Reno chuckled. "Who says we need her to? Hell, I still have that bubble tube in my pocket. .. " He grinned, he always kept at least one on him at all times, remembering the meeting where after Rude had been in Wutai alone for a week the two of them just could NOT wait any longer and they ended up fucking ON THE TABLE after the meeting. "Wonder if Strife got a good show, yo?"

Rude's face, were it possible, got even redder. He didn't say anything, too focused on not remembering the table incident, lest a certain part of his anatomy get interested. He was not interested in being an exhibitionist, with the exception of that one time, and especially not in front of fellow Turks, even though they knew who he was seeing... Aw, fuck. Too late. He shifted his hips a little away from Reno, hoping his insatiable lover didn't realize what was going on.

Oh, but he most certainly did, and his grin grew yet wider. ..he started siddling up against Rude's crotch, wiggling that tight, well-built ass for all he was worth, reminding him also of all the nights he'd go dancing and that ass would wiggle so enticingly inside those tight leather pants he favored when they went out.

"Reno..." Rude tried to scold his lover, but instead of sounding authorative, his voice sounded a little husky, wanting even.

"Aw, come on, babe" his own voice was husky, the tones of his real reason for wanting this so badly hidden underneath the hushed heat. "I need you. ..Need ta know I'm not just. .." and he broke off, he couldn't say the last word, couldn't say it because to say it would remind him of that bastard and send his world spinning again.

Rude was torn. He had an image to keep, one that did not involve him screwing Reno's brains out in front of a pair of fellow Turks. However, the voice in his pants spoke very loudly and demanded some attention from the redhead.

Rude sighed, defeated, but he knew that in this instance, with defeat came victory. "Just... keep it down, okay?" he pleaded.

He nodded, drawing the covers up over them, he had learned in very short order how to strip not only himself but his partner in bed without a so much as a rustle. ..he slid first his own underwear down and then his partner's praising whatever God there was for the fact that hospital gowns made for very easy unseen sex. he lubed up his own fingers after ripping open the blister pouch with his teeth, making sure Rude could see every slow, tantalizing motion as he prepared himself. .then those slick fingers wrapped around Rude's shaft, flitting along it like butterfly wings in order to spready the lubrication there as well, before throwing his leg over Rude's in invitation. "Please. ..I need to feel clean again. .." it was a bare whisper.

Already Rude's head was spinning. Maybe it was the painkillers, or maybe it was watching Reno work both so efficiently and so erotically. He wasn't entirely sure, but he was already at the point where if they were to stop, he was going to get the worst case of blue balls in the history of man sex.

"Mmm... Reno..." Rude rumbled against the back of Reno's neck, pushing himself into the redhead every so slowly.

Reno moans softly. ..this wasn't simple sex. ..Gods no. ..this was perfection. .worship. . .every time was like laying himself down in front of an alter. .a prayer. he buried his head in his own arm so the cries that struggled so hard to come out wouldn't be heard. ..the sounds were high pitched whimpers when muffled that way. ..but his breath hitched in his throat with every motion,. both with how wonderful this felt. ..and the emotional release of one more night of feeling loved instead of feeling used.

Rude moved slowly, not just because it wouldn't draw the attention of their guards, but also because it felt just lovely. Slowly pushing into the heat of Reno, stopping for a moment to feel him clench down around him, then slowly pulling out, Rude was savoring each feeling as if they were water and he a man in the desert.

Then the hitching breaths became sobs. .not of pain though, Gods no...of somehing else entirely. .he felt so wanted, so loved. . .his nerves igniting. ..heart, mind and body one huge ball of desire and pleasure. "I love you. ..Gods. .never stop. ..you make me feel so clean. ..so loved." quiet admissions as he pushed himself further back, wanting to feel him. ..he'd have Rude crawl inside him were it possible. His hips bucked to set a faster pace, his hand wrapping around himself, even though the way he felt now he could damn likely cum from thrust alone. . .feeling the brushes against the sweet spot like a soft breeze.

Rude moaned, trying to keep the slow pace, loving each and every spark of feeling that travelled from where he was joined with Reno down to his feet, up to his spine and everywhere inbetween. He felt so priviledged to be able to do that with Reno, knowing what the redhead had done in the past.

"Can I come in you?" he growled softly

"Thought you'd never ask, yo. .. God yes. ..sanctify me, man. ..make me yours. .." His head leaning back against him. ..one could feel how tight those muscles were his body all the way down to his TOES tingling as if he was being a channel for his emr. . ."I'm yours, yo" His hands were moving faster, and a soft whimpering sound came from him that he couldn't hold back. ..he was biting his lip hard, a sheen covering his form. ..then a keening noise rose from him that vibrated through his entire body.

A low moan escaped Rude's lips, along with a huskily said, "Reno..." as he pulled almost all the way out of the redhead then thrust in quickly. Once. Twice. And it was done. He felt as well as saw the fireworks dancing along his nerves and behind his closed eyes. An inarticulate noise of pleasure spilled forth from him as the aftershocks came, along with Reno's clenching muscles.

The wave when it hit was so intense. ..the muscles already tight from pleasure clenched so hard his body bucked as if in the midst of a seizure, tightening and relaxing. ..then as it drew back he was left trembling with aftermath...his breathing still hitching as he lifted a trembling hand to his mouth. ..tasting his own slightly sweet yet slightly salty flavor on his fingers. ..before tilting his head back and kissing Rude fiercely. . ..then as the aftermath faded it all hit him like a ton of bricks. .. how close he'd come to losing Rude. ..how close he had come to dying himself.. .then how close he had come to being that fat bastard's pet again. "If I had stayed like you told me. ..we wouldn't have had this. .."

Okay, so Rude was wrong. Wasn't the first time, probably wouldn't be the last. He slowly pulled himself from Reno's body, shuddering slightly at how sensitive he still was.

"I know," he said quietly, rolling onto his back and reaching for the box of tissues next to the bed. From the sticky feeling, they were going to need a lot of tissues.

Reno as he sat up to clean himself off clutched his arms around himself, he looked suddenly vulnerable in that pose. ..arms clutched close to his body in that automatic protective pose. . .learned from experience during his childhood well before Turk training drilled into him that his torso and head were vital areas to be protected in dangerous situations.

Rude climbed off the bed, cleaning himself off then reaching for his three day old pants and pulling them on. He was tired of wearing a gown, anyway. He picked his sunglasses up off the table next to the bed and put them on, looking at Reno.

"You want to go outside for a cigarette?" he asked, wanting one himself and figuring Reno could use one as well. The redhead in a nicotine fit was not a pretty sight.

"Yeah. .." it took a good five minutes for him to ucurl fully. ..when he did, Rude would be able to see the slender back and slim waist. . .the scars upon it telling a lifetime of stories. ..he slowly drew his boxers on, the silly chocobo-print things Rude had bouht for a christmas gag gift. ..then the black sweats he kept in his "hospital bag" the duffle he took with him on missions because he had ended up here so many times. then a soft cotten t-shirt and his slipper sandals.

Rude nodded, realizing that his hospital gown had a little bit of his seed on it. He took the paper item off, looking around for his shirt.

"Reno?" he asked, not seeing said shirt anywhere. "Did that nurse steal my shirt?"
Sign up to rate and review this story