Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Betrayal And Fury

6 x4

by InsideA14YearOldGirl 0 reviews

Sasuke, bored of Sakura, searched for a better partner. But people with masks are hard to trust...

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Hinata,Naruto,Sakura,Sasuke - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2016-03-29 - 1636 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
Shikamaru checked the door three times.

He turned around, and gave his simple, unique order to the ANBUs in the four corners of the room.

"Nothing in this room will come out of this room. Nothing. I swear for all gods that existed, exist and will exist, if one of you idiots gossip even what my wife says, I will kill you, eviscerate you, and leave your body impaled in a giant stick in the highest point of the city, to show what happens to snitchers. Got it?"

"Yes sir!"

Shikamaru walked towards the table on the center of the room and took his seat.

The table was rectangular, and there was six seats positioned, one for each end and two for each side.

From one end of the table, there was Shikamaru.

In the opposite end, Temari. Shikamaru invited her just because she had already discovered about Hinata by hearing Shikamaru talking with the ANBUs in their own house.

Also she threatened to kill him if he didn't tell what the hell was happening after hearing the word "whore" between sentences.

In the side of the table to the window, there were Sasuke and Hinata. Shikamaru put them there in the case Naruto lost his patience again.

Sasuke remained calm. Hinata, however, clearly had cried a lot these last two days, and Hanabi was taking caring of the kids in her place.

 

In the opposite side, there were Naruto and Sakura.

Sakura was irritated, but she didn't cry. She never cried after discovering exactly what Sasuke has been up to that night after they fucked. Her times of crying for Sasuke were left on her teenage years.

Naruto, surprisingly, couldn't even look ahead, his head turned to the table.

Shikamaru ordered him to look up, even if it was to the ceiling.

Shikamaru then began. By talking to Temari, with her arms crossed and little smirk in the face, amused by the situation.

"Look, Temari. What I said to the ANBUs is also valid to you."

"I will not say anything, lazy ass. Begin this shit already."

Shikamaru coughed, and began to speak

"Well, there is no easy, or right, way of saying this. So, let this be said. Since you became...Since Naruto became Hokage, there was always a conflict of interest between the ANBU that would protect The Hokage and his family and the Hyuuga guard, that was supposed to guard the Hyuuga's head, that is Hinata. Where we could go, to what extent we could be near, and Hiashi still order us to stay out of Hyuuga's property these days."

Shikamaru paused for an moment and continued.

"But I was a friend of the family, and nobody did care if I, who was never an ANBU, was sneaking inside that nice Hyuuga household, even at night. After all, I could always bring some urgent news for the Hokage. Was then that I saw something...unusual, about four weeks ago."
Shikamaru made another pause.

"Hinata was sneaking out of the main house of the complex, with two Hyuuga bodyguards. I tried to not be seen, and I followed her."

"To my surprise,I ended up following them to the Red Light District. Hinata and her bodyguards entered on the back door to an apparently abandoned house. I decided to stop following them and come back in daylight. I had to give Naruto a message about the samurais sneaking in our territory, you all know. I think Naruto didn't even notice Hinata wasn't on their room, since we had to travel to the frontier really fast."

"When I came back to the house, three days later, with some unmasked ANBUs to not attract attention, I discovered, well, a bed with very suspiciously clean sheets, a refrigerator full of perfomance enhancement pillls, and well, some tools on the room behind the entrance. I suppose that's was for a hardcore bondage service."

"Damn, I should've asked if she did bondage. Hell, she should have told me" thought Sasuke.

Temari was trying to hold back her laughter at this point.

Shikamaru continued.

"We left things as they were, trying to make all traces of our invasion disappear. I set up a minisquad of ANBUs to protect the Hokage's wife, and leave things as they were, until, I expected, she gave up on her weird fetish before Naruto could discover it. We all know what happened when Sasuke ended up asking for her, ahn, 'services'."

 

"But, when I checked the room after the events of three days ago, the enhancement piils were out of the refrigerator. You know something about that Hinata?"
Hinata wanted seriously to die at this moment, and answered Shikamaru's question with several pauses.

"I ca...came with on...only one body...guard that night...She said he(sic) removed...the pills because someone thought there was a...spying device inside the refri...gerator, and there was no time to put it back before I came..."

Shikamaru then revealed what he has discovered, putting some photos on the table.

"That's a smart tactic 'she' used. There was a spying device inside the refrigerator, Hinata. It took photos and recorded video and audio footage and send them to a computer, but it was programmed to break itself under a order of said computer, preventing anyone of discovering to where exactly it sent the photos to. Pretty complicatedstuff, and pretty big too. Seems to be homemade."

Sakura was even scared.

"Who could do something like that?"

 

Shikamaru inspired and expired.

"A pretty smart stalker. He probably followed Hinata too, discovered what she was doing, invaded the room after the Hyuuga servants left, analyzed the size of the refrigerator, constructed a spying device, put it inside the refrigerator, knocked out some Hyuuga bodyguards and impersonated one of them, took the photos and printed them, and leaved them at the Hyuuga's door at in the morning of the same day. My only doubt is if he, or she, wanted to scare Hinata or reveal to Naruto what was happening by putting these photos on the doorway of your house. Anyway, you should've really checked the refrigerator Hinata, but you were probably more interested in you, ahn 'hobby' "

Sasuke had only one question.

"So, I was only a coincidence?"

Temari finally laughed at the Uchiha.

"Hahaha, of course you were a coincidence! And what a hell of a one!"

Shikamaru, however, wasn't so happy.

"It was an incredibly bad coincidence. I ordered ANBU to to collect all information about all potential consumers of the area, and scare them off, or even kill them if it was needed. My ANBU hesitated at you, Sasuke. You were the only guy who could have done this, and you did."

Shikamaru opened his arms around the sides of the table, showing the extent of consequences.

"And now, we're here."

Sasuke smirked.

"I didn't know who it was. I paid for a whore, and I used her. The bitch wanted cock, I gave it to her."

Naruto rose from his chair.

"Guards!" screamed Shikamaru.

"Ninja Art: Chakra's Chains Imitation!" they said while doing hand signals.

Four blue chakra chains came out of the ANBU's chests right on Naruto, immobilizing him, and passing just above Sakura, Sasuke and Hinata's heads.

Naruto could still scream at Sasuke, though.

"You FUCKING TRAITOR! Just because you didn't know it was my wife don't change the fact you betrayed Sakura!"

Sasuke laughed a little about Naruto's words.

"Why? I fulfilled my matrimonial duties! I fucked my wife until she was satisfied, in the same night even! Now you..." said Sasuke, directly pointing at Naruto's crotch.

Naruto got more irritated, but so did the grip of the chains on him.

Shikamaru keeped his finger on his forehead, stressed.

"Sit down Naruto."

"I will sit down if you leave those chains go!"

They unmade the chains, but Naruto didn't move.

"Ahn?" said Naruto, before noticing Shikamaru doing a hand signal.

"Now sit down." said him, making Naruto slowly sit back on his place.

Sakura decided to say something, looking right on Sasuke.

"You know, when you came back permanently, I thought we could live a happy life, that we could live happy, together, age together...But, we were never partners, right Sasuke? You were always in the top. Beating me, opressing me, and I was submissive, I accepted it, I took the pain as pleasure, because at least I thought it was ONLY forme. But that's not how it is, right Sasuke? You want to be on the top of the world, above everyone else, above even good and evil, isn't that true? Naruto took the possibility out of you, but it didn't took the idea."

His smirk didn't disappear.

Sakura then flat out slapped him, stood up and screamed.

"You fucking idiot! You freaky human scum! There's not a single bit of shame on your fucking brain!? At least show some emotion!"

Sasuke slowly turned back his slapped face....

"You're such an annoying bitch. You know what I really think about you? I think you think of me as a trophy. As some proof you aren't a failure of human being. I think of you as an object because you think the same."

Hinata raised her head, and looked to Sasuke. Naruto lowered his head instead.

Sakura's tears began to roll of her eyes, as the crushing feeling of despair began to overwhelm her.

"No, that's not true! That's not truu-u-u-u-ueeee......" she said, putting her ahead on her face to cover it and sitting, crying.

Temari stopped smiling seeing the misery of the medic ninja.

Shikamaru sighed. "I've already told everyone what needed to be said. When Sakura is ready, you can leave. Any questions?"

"Yes, what's the dinner here? I will obviously not sleep in my house tonight." said Sasuke.
Sign up to rate and review this story