Categories > Books > Chronicles of Narnia

Blood still upon the water

by Deathstroke 0 reviews

In Aslan's absence, a large lioness and a snow leopard help Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy fight off the forces of evil.

Category: Chronicles of Narnia - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2016-03-31 - Updated: 2016-03-31 - 197 words

0Unrated
General Otari's P.O.V:

"King Peter," I greeted, hopping down from the rock I had been perched on. I landed on the sandy beach with out a sound, walking calmly over to him. He turned to look at me, blinking a few times. It was clear that he didn't recognize me, I wasn't surprised by that. I bowed my head in respect, then stood at my full height. "Aslan told me you would return on your own time. And here you are."

Peter looked perplexed. "Who are you?"

"I am General Otari," I told him. "I am the general of Aslan's army, the one responsible for military tactics." I circled him once, my large paws leaving prints in the wet sand. "I haven't seen you since the battle of the White Witch, how have you been?"

"Fine," he replied, his voice still confused. "Aslan never mentioned you before."

I nudged him forward a few feet, urging him to walk with me. "Aslan's not the one for military gossip. I'm sure he would tell you in time who I am." I turned my broad head to see a gray white shape rushing over to me and Peter.
Sign up to rate and review this story