Categories > Original > Erotica

Caillou Discovers, Part 3: Leo’s First Time

by CaillouLover 1 review

n the 3rd chapter of this series we have Caillou remembering what his time with Rosie was like...that is until his best friend Leo comes in and has a number of questions.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2016-04-11 - 1065 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
It was now six months after the incident where Caillou and Rosie had been caught by their mother playing with their privates together. They were still, for the most part, not allowed to be alone together. However, at least once a day, they would each play with their privates while fantasizing about that day.

Caillou had just turned four and Rosie was now two. They each also had one other shared secret. Unbeknownst to their parents, Caillou and Rosie had each taken a picture of each other with their pants down and privates exposed. It helped each of them get more pleasure out of their private games.

We now see Caillou coming up the stairs and going down the hall to his room. He stops to look in Rosie’s room and sees that her pants are down and she’s rubbing her vagina, holding the picture of Caillou’s little penis. Caillou smiles and heads over to his room and shuts the door…

Caillou: “It looks like Rosie is having fun in her room. I think that I’ll have some fun as well.”

So with that Caillou digs out the picture of Rosie’s vagina from his secret place and heads over to his bed. He then takes his shorts and underwear in his hands and pulls them down (revealing his little uncircumcised penis). He then jumps on his bed, lies down on his back, reaches down, grabs his penis, and starts to touch and fondle it…

Caillou: (Smiling) “Oh my! This feels so good!”

So he continues to touch and fondle his little penis when all of a sudden his mommy calls to him…
Mommy: “Caillou, Leo’s here and he’s coming upstairs to play with you.”

‘Oh shoot!’ Caillou thought. He had forgotten that Leo (four years old) was coming over to play today. He quickly lifted the covers on his bed and scrambled under them as Leo walked in…

Leo: “Hi Caillou…what are you doing under the covers like that?”
Caillou: “Um…uh…I was…I was just taking a nap.”
Leo: “Well I’m coming under with you!”
Caillou: “No Leo! You can’t!”
Leo: “Watch me!”

As much as Caillou wanted to stop him, he couldn’t. Leo was a bit stronger than Caillou and just overpowered him as he gets under to covers and sees Caillou’s little penis…
Leo: “Caillou! What were you REALLY doing when I walked in?!”

Caillou’s face turned totally red with embarrassment as Leo pulls the covers away, fully revealing Caillou’s little uncut penis. Caillou’s penis then started to grow on its own, which further embarrassed him. Leo then sees the picture of Rosie’s vagina and looks at Caillou with a quizzical look on his face. Caillou decides that he might as well explain it all to Leo…

Caillou: “You see Leo, I was playing with my pee-pee when you walked in. It felt so good that I completely forgot that you were coming today. The picture is of Rosie’s pee-pee. Rosie has one of my pee-pee too. You see we…play with our pee-pee’s together, in front of each other. The pictures remind us of that great day.”
Leo: (Still looking a bit puzzled) “Playing with your pee-pee? How do you do that?”
Caillou: (Sits up) “I can show you how. We’ll make it our secret game.”
Leo: (Closes the door again) “Yeah, let’s do it!”

With that Leo walks up to Caillou’s bed. He then takes his pants and underwear into his hands and pulls them both all the way down and straightens back up (revealing in little circumcised penis). He then joins Caillou on the bed and lies down beside him.

Caillou: (Smiling at Leo) “So are you ready?”
Leo: (Smiling at Caillou) “Yeah Caillou, let’s do it.”

So Caillou and Leo both reach down and begin to touch and fondle their little penises while watching each other.

Caillou: “This feels awesome!”
Leo: “Yeah it does!”
Caillou: “I have an idea. Let touch each other’s pee-pees.”
Leo: “Okay, let’s do it.”

So Caillou and Leo both reach for the other ones penis and grab hold. They each start to touch and rub the others penis and they both get a look of pure ecstasy on their faces.

Caillou and Leo: “This is AWESOME!”

Unknown to them their shout was heard by Caillou’s mother who got up and started heading upstairs. At that moment both Caillou and Leo hit the breaking point, both reaching a dry orgasm at the same time.

Leo: (Panting) “Wow Caillou, that was the greatest feeling ever!”
Caillou: (Panting) “I know, it is such a great…”

Caillou stopped short because he heard thumping up the stairs.

Caillou: “Leo, my mommy is coming! Quick we need to get dressed!”
Leo: “Okay Caillou, don’t want to get in trouble.”

So, quick as lightning, Caillou and Leo pulled up their pants and adjusted themselves as needed and began playing with cars as Caillou’s mommy came in.

Mommy: “Caillou, Leo, everything okay? I heard a shout from up here.”
Caillou: (Thinking fast) “Well we were jumping cars and we managed to have a mid-air collision.”
Leo: “We had never been able to do that before so when we did it we couldn’t control ourselves.”
Caillou and Leo: “We’re sorry.”

Caillou’s mommy looked a little suspicious but dismissed it quickly as she saw the cars and jumps laid out on the floor.

Mommy: “It’s okay. I understand that you are excited but you need to control your volume. Please keep it down as I am working, okay you two?” (Mommy smiles)
Caillou: “Yes mommy, we will.”

With that Caillou’s mommy heads back downstairs as Caillou and Leo both smile at each other.

Leo: “Do you think she knows what we did?”
Caillou “Nah, I think we hid it well.”
Leo: “So…when can we do it again?”
Caillou: “Well I’m sure we will have a chance again soon. Let’s keep this our little secret.”

With that Caillou and Leo went back to playing with cars and various other toys until Leo’s mommy picked him up. However both boys knew this would not be the last time they did this and neither could wait for next time.
Sign up to rate and review this story