Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Clean Me Off, I'm So Dirty Babe

by alligatorpie 0 reviews

“I don't want to think about what it would be like if you were dead, Frankie.” Ray looked at the ground as he said it, and I sat up, my brows furrowing. “Please come out of there?” Ray x Frank

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2016-04-19 - 3047 words

0Unrated
Chapter One – I Fall Out of Grace

“Stop it, Ray!” I giggled playfully, clinging onto the edge of the coffin.

“You stop it, you little shit-head!” Ray retorted, his arms wrapping tighter around my waist as I made every effort to hold tight to the thin, shiny edge of wood, my fingers slipping on the tractionless white satin that lined the box.

My fit of giggles made it harder to hold on, and Ray finally was able to pull me a few feet away.

“Okay, okay! I'm cool.” I said, untangling myself from Ray's arms and straitening my clothes. Ray dropped his arms and shook his head fondly at me, his hair wobbling around his head. I half-smiled up at him, then turned away, running my fingers through my hair and looking curiously at the coffin. I heard Ray sigh, and then he walked toward Gerard and Mikey. Gerard was gesturing and scratching his nose, trying to explain something to the confused looking director, while Mikey looked between them. Ray clapped his hand on Gerard's shoulder and joined the conversation.

I looked back at the coffin, then back at my bandmates. I took a small step closer to the box, then checked if they'd noticed. I grinned to myself, and took another small step. I reached the coffin, and ran my hand slowly up and down the edge, my eyes on Ray's back. I began giggling hysterically again, and was halfway into the coffin before I heard Ray say, “Damn it, Frankie!”

I laid down on the white satin, shifting around to get comfortable, then crossed my arms over my chest and closed my eyes. The light above my eyelids disappeared, and I knew that Ray's head was blocking the light as he looked down at me in the coffin.

“Frank...” He murmured, and I opened one eye, peeking at him from between my lashes.

“Shh. I'm dead.” I whispered, closing my eye again.

“That's not funny.”

I opened my eyes fully and blinked up at him. He was looking down at me sadly, and I saw Gerard appear over his shoulder.

“I was just curious.” I explained, gesturing around myself. “What it felt like, you know?” I reached around myself, feeling the smooth fabric beneath my fingertips.

Gerard shook his head, half smirking, and disappeared from view.

“Haven't you ever wondered what it's like to be dead?” I asked Ray.

“I don't want to think about what it would be like if you were dead, Frankie.” Ray looked at the ground as he said it, and I sat up, my brows furrowing. “Please come out of there?” He held out his hand, looking back up at me.

I pouted a little, but accepted his outstretched hand and climbed down. Ray released my hand the second my feet hit the ground, and started to walk away, loosening his tie as he went.

“You coming?” He called over his shoulder, and I jogged to catch up.

*

I spun around in the chair, watching the room blur around me. I set my feet on the ground, stopping the movement. The room spun around me as the dizziness hit me, making me feel a little nauseous. I contemplated for a moment, then spun the chair the opposite way.

“Frank?”

The blur of Ray's outline in the open door joined the blurs that made up the rest of the studio.

“Hi.”

I kept spinning.

“You're going to make yourself sick.”

“I'm making myself un-sick.” I explained. “Spinning the opposite direction of the way that did make me sick.”

The chair stopped suddenly as Ray's hands wrapped around the armrests.

“It doesn't work that way, Frankie.”

“Well it should.” I humphed, crossing my arms, trying to ignore the room still spinning around me. I focused on Ray's face, inches from my own, unsuccessfully attempting to tune out the rest of the room.

Ray let out a long breath through his nose, meeting my gaze and leaning slightly closer.

“Ray.” I whispered, my eyes closing.

“Hmm?” He grunted softly, to acknowledge he was listening, as one of his hands moved from the arm rest to my knee.

“Ray...” I whispered again. “I'm gonna throw up.”

“What?”

My eyes shot open. Ray was inches away, now looking concerned.

“Ray, I'm gonna throw up!” I pushed him out of the way, and hurtled toward the bathroom, running right into a wall.

Ray let out a howl of laughter as I attempted to right myself, finally making it through the bathroom door. I threw myself onto my knees in front of the toilet, Ray's laughter stopping abruptly when I dry heaved.

I heard his footsteps coming closer, and was aware of him standing in the doorway. I heaved again, and he came inside, kneeling behind me and pushing my hair out of my face.

I steadied myself there for a moment, feeling the cool porcelain against my hands and panting, my head hanging forward.

“You alright?” Ray asked softly, his free hand rubbing the space between my shoulder blades.

I nodded, slumping forward slightly, folding my arms across the seat and resting my head on them. Ray sighed, and I could tell he was shaking his head and smiling fondly at me. I turned my head slightly on my arms to peek at him. He was half smiling still, but looking towards the door, out into the studio.

“I was just bored.” I tried to explain, and Ray looked back at me.

“Are you still?” He asked, a small smile playing around his lips.

I shook my head, and then groaned at the movement, squeezing my eyes shut.

We sat there for another long minute, and then I sighed and sat up, flicking my hair out of my face.

“All good?” Ray asked, his hand leaving my back as he made to stand up.

I hummed softly, and leaned back into his chest, letting my head fall back on his shoulder. Ray stilled his attempt to stand, settling back into a kneeling position on the floor. His hands rested lightly on my hips, and I set one of my hands over his.

Ray leaned his head into mine, and I was 97% sure I felt him press a light kiss to my temple. I opened my eyes slightly, and blushed when I saw him looking right at me, averting my gaze.

“Come on.” Ray said, bringing his hands up to cup my elbows and helping me to my feet. He turned to leave the room.

“Ray?” I said timidly, my hands twining themselves together.

“Hmm?” Ray turned halfway back around, raising an eyebrow questioningly.

“Nothing.” I half smiled, and waved a hand dismissively, deciding I'd imagined the kiss to my temple.

Ray shook his head, and left the room.

Maybe I didn't imagine it.

*

I fought my way through the crowded bar, searching for a familiar face. We weren't aware that a local, but apparently popular, metal band was playing at the bar when we'd decided to go for a drink after spending all day at the studio. I'd foolishly left the group in search of the restroom, and now couldn't find them. The crowd all seemed to tower over me as I worked my way through them, in the direction I thought I'd come.

I stopped when I found a large shirtless man jumping up and down blocking my path, and frowned, looking around desperately for anyone I knew.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and jumped, but relaxed when I saw Ray, smiling in relief. His lips twitched as he looked down at me, and nodded his head towards the bar. I nodded and smiled, and took his hand so we wouldn't get separated as we made our way towards the bar.

Ray released my hand as he waved lazily to the bartender, then leaned forward to speak to him. I turned slightly, glancing around for the rest of the group. I felt Ray's hand on my shoulder, and accepted the beer he offered me. When he didn't move his hand, I leaned back into him, and he wrapped his arm around my chest, holding my back tight against his chest.

I smiled slightly, and took a long pull off my beer.

Ray's other hand came down to touch my shoulder, and he pointed to the opposite side of the room. I followed his line of sight, and saw Mikey sitting alone at a table, looking nervously at the fight that was about to break out in front of him.

I grinned up at Ray, to show that I'd seen. Ray wound his hand with mine, and held me close behind him as we fought our way towards Mikey.

“Can we go?” Mikey asked desperately when we reached him.

Ray laughed and shook his head, then nodded towards the door. I extended my other hand to Mikey, to seized it gratefully, and kept tight to Ray's side as we made our way to the doors.

“What about Gerard and Bob?” I asked once we'd hit the street, my ears ringing.

“They were in the crowd, didn't you see? They won't miss us.”

Ray finished his beer, and tossed the bottle into a nearby trashcan. I followed suit, and Ray slung his arm around my shoulders as we made our way up the street, Mikey following at my side.

*

I was bouncing all over the stage, jumping, head banging, and screaming. I soon found myself behind Gerard, who leaned back against me. He leaned his head back on my shoulder, his hair stuck to his sweaty face, his eyes shut as he sang with such passion I almost lost my balance. I looked over at Ray, standing with his legs spread wide, knees bent, leaning back, his fingers flying over the neck of his guitar, biting his bottom lip as he concentrated. His eyes squeezed shut as he moved his hand impossibly faster, his head tilted forward slightly, his hair falling in his face. I looked back at Gerard, whose eyes were open now, gazing up at me. I screamed a line along with him, then twisted away, throwing myself onto the ground, playing with all the energy I had.

The song ended, and I rolled from my back to my knees, taking a moment to catch my breath. Gerard had moved back to the front of the stage. I looked back at Ray, who was watching me, a small smirk playing at his lips. I released a long breath, and flashed a smile back at him before getting to my feet.

*

I stumbled down around the hotel suite, not wanting to turn on a light and risk waking Bob or Ray, as I felt my way to the bathroom. I finally found it, but didn't turn on the light. My eyes slowly adjusted to the total darkness as I splashed water on my face and leaned heavily on the counter.

I'd woken from nightmares every night this week, and my arms shook slightly as I tried to catch my breath. I stared into the mirror, even though I could barely see, until I finally saw my own eyes. I inhaled deeply and tried to steady myself before returning to the chair I was sleeping in.

I opened the door as quietly as I could. I glanced left, and saw that Gerard and Mikey had left the bedroom door open. The whole blanket was wrapped into a burrito around Gerard, and Mikey lay facedown and splayed across most of the bed. I smiled to myself, and looked right, slowly edging along the hall, back to the living room.

Ray was laying on the couch, one arm behind his head and the other folded across his chest. Bob was in a recliner, his head hanging off one side, one of his legs over the arm. The recliner I'd been sleeping in was farthest from everyone, in the corner of the room.

I rubbed my arms to rid them of the goosebumps and took a deep breath, slowly picking my way across the room.

“Frankie?”

Ray's soft voice made me jump, and I spun around on the spot, relaxing slightly when I saw Ray squinting at me through sleep-hazed eyes.

“It's me.” I whispered back stupidly, standing in the middle of the room.

“Are you okay?” Ray asked in a whisper, leaning up on his elbows.

“Fine.” I responded, shifting my weight from foot to foot. “Just a nightmare.”

Ray frowned and pushed himself into a sitting position, swinging his legs onto the floor and rubbing his eyes as he yawned.

He dropped his hands from his eyes and steadily met my nervous gave. He gave a soft chuckle, then reached his hand towards me.

“C'mere...” He mumbled, yawning again.

I hesitated, then reached out and took his hand. He pulled me forward, until I was standing right in front of him. He looked up into my eyes for a long moment, then set his hands on my hips and pulled me into his lap.

I was confused, but didn't resist, sitting myself on his knee. He wrapped one of his arms around my back, softly stroking my side, and leaned his head into my shoulder. My arms seemed to move on their own to wrap around his neck as his other hand rested lightly on my knee. I leaned my head into his, letting my eyes fall closed as Ray held me.

We stayed that way for a long time, maybe hours, before Ray hummed quietly, and moved his head to look at my face. I could feel myself blushing, but I met his gaze, taking deep breaths to try to calm my pounding heart.

His hand tightened around my waist, his other hand sliding a little farther up my leg. My breath hitched, and I let my arms fall from around his neck so my hands laid against his chest. I could feel his heart beating steadily beneath my hands, unlike my heart which seemed to be trying to escape my ribcage.

Ray's hand left my knee and gently stroked my cheek. My eyes closed as I leaned into his slightly calloused touch, then opened again, smiling a little. He smiled back, his hand coming to rest against my neck, his thumb right at the front of my throat.

We leaned forward at the same time, the distance between us almost closed, when Bob gave a loud, grunting snore. I jumped back, looking over my shoulder at him as he rolled over in the chair, grumbling in his sleep. Bob's breathing returned to normal, and I released a breath I hadn't realized I'd been holding, finally looking back at Ray.

“Frankie...” Ray murmured, eyes closed, the hand at my throat flexing slightly, sending a welcome shiver down my spine. “Kiss me, Frankie.”

I leaned in automatically, pushing my lips against his. My eyes slipped closed as Ray kissed me back, his lips moving softly against mine. We broke apart for a moment, breathing heavily, then met again, this time with far more passion.

Ray's hands came back to my hips, twisting us around until I was laying on the couch, and Ray hovering over me, kissing me fiercely. His hand twisted in the soft cloth of my t-shirt, then slipped beneath it, squeezing my hipbone. Ray's hands were strong and warm against my skin, and I shivered slightly, parting my lips for him as my hands wound into his hair.

Ray deepened the kiss, squeezing my hipbone harder until we heard a soft scuffling noise from the other room. I froze, still clinging to Ray, who looked over his shoulder toward the bedroom.

“Fuck, fuck I'm fucking stuck in all the fucking covers.” Gerard mumbled, with sounds of his attempts to untangle drifting into the living room.

There was a surprised grunt as Gerard's scuffling woke Mikey.

“Fuck, Gerard, you took all the blankets.” Mikey whined.

“Well you're taking up the whole bed, I had to do something.” Gerard retorted, causing an offended sound from Mikey. “Don't look so hurt, Mikey, just help me!” Gerard whined.

I pressed my face into Ray's shoulder to muffle my giggling. He smiled gently down at me, pressing another quick kiss to my lips. He pulled me back into a sitting position, and let me tuck myself into his arms, my head resting on his chest. He stretched his legs out and wrapped one of his arms around my shoulders, pulling me in closer to kiss the top of my head.
I let me eyes slip shut and smiled into his chest, curling his shirt into my fingers as Gerard finally untangled himself and stumbled to the bathroom.

I was alone on the couch when I woke. My eyes were still shut but I frowned as I felt around for Ray.

The sound of laughter as the door banged open caused me to bolt upright, staring around in bewilderment.

“Oh, sleeping beauty lives.” Mikey laughed as he entered the room, carrying a takeout box. “There ya go, beautiful, have some breakfast.” He said, thrusting the box towards me then flopping down beside me.

I looked down at the box, then up at Ray as he came over the threshold. There was a twinkle in his eye I'd never seen before as he smiled at me.

A/N: Hey everyone! Thanks for reading this far. :) I haven't been on this site (or written fanfiction at all) in a couple years, but I recently found myself re-reading some of my old favorite stories, and some of the stories that I wrote, and I found myself with this idea of Ray and Frank, who are totally adorable in interviews. I don't think I've ever seen a fic with this pairing, so I figured, give it a shot, you know? I have some ideas for where this could go, but I'm not sure if I'll continue or not. I know the pairing is unusual, and I haven't been on here recently enough to know what the MCR fanfiction trends are, so you might all think this is garbage. Totes cool with me. Drop a review or rating to let me know if you'd like me to continue or just stop.

Much love!

xxAnna
Sign up to rate and review this story