Categories > Original > Erotica > Mind of Erotica

#2 - The Workout

by gunpowderandlead 0 reviews

Alexa decides to have some fun at the gym.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2016-05-04 - 1710 words

0Unrated
Alexa nimbly walked up the front counter of her local gym. She had her membership card ready in hand to scan. A small smile crept up on her face as she realized he was in charge of the front counter tonight. His eyes immediately zeroed in on her slim figure and Alexa made a point to flip her long chocolate locks over her shoulder, the move causing the man to lick his lips in wonder.

"Hello again," she spoke softly when she reached the counter. A small hint of amusement filled her as she scanned his rather muscular body. He was tall, several inches above her she was sure. His skin appeared to be flawless and ivory colored. She admired how sharp and defined his jawline was, complete with a pair of mocha shaded eyes. Images of her licking his jawline flashed through her mind as he offered a polite smile.


"Hello, and welcome." he greeted, his voice naturally low and deep it made her shiver every time she heard it. Her eyes fixated in on the small white name tag that was pinned to his company shirt, not actually having the chance to see his name in her past visits. "Lucas" the card said in bold black letters, she lightly raised an eyebrow in approval. She scanned her card until her information popped up on the screen and a flashing green light went off, indicating her membership was valid. She readjusted her large gym bag, drawing attention to the black sports bra she wore underneath her sweater which showed obvious cleavage. Lucas tried to not stare at her ample bosom and toned stomach. He could feel himself stir in his pants and he was grateful his lower body was hidden behind the counter.

"E-enjoy your workout Ms. Jade," he added attempting to hide the nervousness in his voice. Used to the short conversation, Alexa slid her card back into the pocket of her gym bag. She only gave him an infamous sultry smile of hers as she walked off, making sure to sway her hips. She smirked as she could feel his eyes burning a hole into her ass.

Alexa sighed to herself in content as she noticed the gym was practically empty. It was to be expected, seeing as she only tended to workout later at night. Her career kept her busy and left free time for herself. She liked to take that little time and spend it at the gym, it being almost a form of therapy. It was a way to relieve the stress and frustration she was subjected to on a daily basis.

She walked to the small area dedicated to cardio and began her usual routine. She felt the stress melting away as she executed different moves, feeling her heart rate start to pick up. As she began to work on her legs and bottom, she watched herself in the mirror to make sure her form was correct. Out the corner of her eye she spotted Lucas talking with another gym member. When they were finished, Lucas looked around rather bored until he spotted her in the mirror. He didn't hide his interest in the girl as she stretched out her legs. Alexa made it a point to do moves that focused on her butt and legs. She smiled to herself knowing she was making him aroused.

It had been like this for a while. Alexa knew that Lucas wanted her, and she didn't blame him. She knew she was attractive and wasn't shy about it. She took pride in keeping her body at its best with exercise almost every day and a healthy diet. Although Alexa had seen Lucas many times, they hadn't made a point to really talk to each other. Alexa liked a little game of cat and mouse, and wasn't the one to approach a guy first. She knew what she was doing, and she didn't care.

Having been finished with her workout she glanced up at the clock on the wall that read 9:30, the gym would be closing soon so she knew she had to hurry up and shower. Sensing him still looking in the mirror, Alexa turned around and looked directly back at him. He gulped a bit having been caught by the girl, she simply bit her lip invitingly. Lucas inhaled a deep breath as many images flashed through his mind of what he would do to her. Alexa winked as she sauntered off to the locker room to shower. By now the gym was pretty much empty and Alexa liked the fact that she could shower in peace. It was a bit creepy when she had to shower with other women, even though the showers were individual. She sighed as entered the empty locker room and grabbed her gym bag. She walked to the nearest shower and set her stuff down before turning on the water. She grabbed her towel out the bag and undressed, testing the water until it was to her liking. When it got nice and steamy, she stepped in and let the warm spray wash over her. It felt like heaven to feel the stress of the day wash down the drain.

She washed her hair and began lathering soap on her body, she concentrated on certain spots and let her mind drift off. She jumped when she felt foreign hands wrap around her waist. She looked back and her breathing hitched when Lucas stood there fully nude. His breath was heavy as he took in her naked body, fully turned on. Alexa's mouth watered at his muscular chest and her eyes couldn't help but veer down to his waiting erection. She did not care how he got in the shower, all that mattered was her walls had finally crumbled.

She caved and pulled him in for a deep and hot kiss. Her lips smashed against his and he didn't hesitate to kiss back. He pushed her back into the shower wall and pinned her body against his. His tongue demanded entry into her mouth and she happily allowed. His skin felt hot to the touch and Alexa felt herself get aroused with every touch. He sucked on her bottom lip before releasing it with a loud pop. He trailed down to her breasts and squeezed them roughly. He pinched one nipple while his mouth bit the other. Alexa screamed out as it sent vibrations throughout her body. He repeated these motions before he decided to travel further down south until he was on his knees.

Lucas looked up at her panting face, cheeks flushed red and body trembling with desire. Her brown eyes twinkled and he thought she was the most beautiful thing. He dashed between her legs and slid his tongue up and down her swollen lips. Alexa moaned in relief and her hand had traveled to his short hair. He teased her clit making her legs shake and she hand one hand pressed against the wall to steady herself. He captured her clit fully in his mouth and sucked while she moaned loudly, not caring if it echoed off the walls. Her hips arched up from the pleasure and her hand pressed his head closer to her. He gripped her hips tightly to keep her from squirming. She was surprised he knew what to do and how well he could do it. It was the first time she had come quickly, her body sliding up and down the wall as her juices seeped out and he licked up every last drop.

It didn't take him long before he hoisted her up so she could wrap her legs around his midsection. He entered her hard and fast, both of them moaning in sync. He pulled out and pushed back creating a strong rhythm. Alexa felt her walls squeeze tightly around him, now convinced he was a man who knew how to fuck. She trembled in the way his movements were smooth and deep, not sloppy unlike the past guys she'd been with. It was also a plus his dick was bigger than average she thought.

"I've been waiting for this for so long,"

"Then what took you so long?" she mused as he smiled. He thrust up into her deeper, hands squeezing her ass for leverage. He kept at it until he let her down and Alexa had to catch herself from falling. Lucas turned her around and forced her down against the small built in seat. He pulled her rear upwards and plunged back into, Alexa cried out loudly from the sensation as he hit a new angle. He rocked her forwards and back, taking complete control of her body.

Alexa was in ecstasy and she shamelessly rocked back against him. Her head turned sideways to look up at his panting face, biting his lip. She smiled and leaned her head back down allowing him to devour her.

"Fuck, you feel amazing." he groaned thrusting deeper than she thought possible. She mentally scolded herself for having played such games when this pleasure could've happened sooner. She cried out suddenly when he hit a spot she had never felt before.

"Right there! Don't stop, don't stop." she moaned as he smiled.

"That feel good babe? Are you gonna cum again?"

"Yes, yes!" she nodded her head feeling herself on the brink of climax.

"Then cum, this time I want to feel you cum on my dick." he commanded and it was all it took before Alexa came. She screamed as she shook against him the feeling having been more intense than the first. Lucas came quickly after and grunted until he managed to pull out and spill his seed. Alexa trembled in the aftermath of it all and she never felt more dirty yet liberated at the same time. She gingerly pulled herself up and tried to catch her breath. Everything felt a bit hazy with the steam still going strongly. She looked up at Lucas leaning against the wall looking back at her tiredly, she suddenly felt shy.

He only grabbed her into another kiss, this time slowly and passionate. Alexa had right then realized he was different from the rest.

This was the best workout she ever had.
Sign up to rate and review this story