Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Betrayal And Fury

Who Are You, My Sister?

by InsideA14YearOldGirl

Hanabi discovers the terrible truth.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Hanabi,Hinata,Naruto - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2016-05-05 - 2275 words - Complete

?Blocked
Three Hyuuga clan members were reunited for a very unusual reunion. Bizarre, even.

From the side of the door, standing, there was Hanabi. With her arms crossed, and somehow bored.

From the opposite side, sitting, there was Hiashi, serious as ever.

Between them it was Hinata, also sitting, looking to the ground, sad.

"From this moment on, you shall be the head of the clan, Hanabi." said Hiashi.

"Why?" asked Hinata's sister, though she hardly had any doubt of "why".

"Your sister is hardly in the mental state to lead the clan. Therefore, you must assume the post, my daughter." said Hiashi.

Hanabi looked at Hinata, that barely seemed to be aware what was happening around her.

"What a piece of useless trash you now are, my sister" thought Hanabi.

"Ok. I accept this duty, my father." said Hanabi.

Hiashi inspired and expired, like a great weight was taken off him.

"Remember, if your sister proves to be mentally and physically capable of assuming this position again, you must give it back to her. It's her right as the eldest." remembered him.

Hanabi was almost surprised.

"Of course...my father..." said Hanabi, stuttering in her words, almost revealing what was burning inside her mind.

"Why she must receive some much privileges if I am the strongest? He let a jounin train her still as Academy student to make her worthy of the position of head again when we were kids and I was more stronger than her. And now I can be taken from this position if she recover from her postdivorce depression and wants it. Why? I thought my father abolished the Byakugan Cursed Seal so there was no longer distinction between older and younger siblings. But now it seems he only did it to not put it on Hinata's precious daughter. What a pile of excrement you are, my father. I should kill you both and make it look like a accident..." thought Hanabi, while grinding her teeth.

After the reunion was over, Hanabi meet the kids on the outside.

They didn't say anything out of place while Hiashi and Hinata were there, but when Hanabi remained there and Hiashi and Hinata were no longer visible...

"Why you are the clan's head now? My mother is the oldest sister." said Boruto, a little irritated.

Hanabi crossed her arms again and began to talk, while looking to a distant point on the sky.

"Because..." Hanabi stopped for a moment, realizing she was just about to repeat what her father said. No, she was going to nail the truth on that boy's head.

"Because your mother became a weakling unworthy of the position." said her, without stuttering this time.

Boruto was angered by her words and tried to punch Hanabi with a closed fist, that easily dodged the punch and grabbed him by his
forearm.

Without changing her stoic expression, Hanabi lectured Boruto.

"What is your problem boy, afraid of the truth? I'm sorry, but there's only truth. Everything else are lies that fall apart, sooner or later. That is something you shall understand, also sooner or later."

Boruto understood Hanabi's words and, saddened by them, opened his fist, making Hanabi let go of him.

Hanabi turned to Himawari, watching everything with a very dissonant smile.

"And you? Do you gotta anything to say to me, little girl?" said Hanabi, now a little irritated.

"I'm happy for you, aunt Hanabi." said her, in a jovial tone.

Little bitch. A different kind than of her mother, but bitches all the same. I can't believe in that, but I'm grateful that the older one is just a hot headed idiot like his father.

You, however, is pure evil.

 

That night was a dark and stormy night. A violent storm fell upon the village, and was even hard to talk in the outside without hearing the
sound of water and thunder.

Hinata couldn't sleep, but it wasn't because of rain.

She masturbated furiously, trying to feed the desire inside her loins.

She couldn't take it anymore.

She squirmed in her bed like she was having nightmares. She tried to take off her frustation in the room, and even tried to kill herself by puncturing her heart with a scissor, but she was too weak to do it all the way, and ceased the bleeding with bandages. Then she tried to drink from her perfume bottles, but that didn't work.

She tried to touch herself again, and the images of that night came back to her mind.


She knew what she had to do.

She wrote a farewell later to everyone she could remember, leaved it under the bed where she knew Hanabi would be the first to inspect and escaped through the rain, to never be seen again the Leaf Village.


In the next morning, Hanabi was awakened by very worried Hyuuga guards

"What is is!?" she screamed, almost waking up every ninja in...the Leaf.

"Miss Hanabi, silence please! Is for the best that the younger ones don't wake up yet! Something very bad has happened!" said one of the
guards.

"What?" she said.

"Your sister disappeared."

Hanabi pratically jumped out of the bed.

"How? When?Why?" she said, still in "landing position".

"By the window. We don't know when, but we discovered it 5 minutes ago. We have no idea, but the room is a mess."

Someone kidnapped her? And nobody saw it?

Hanabi walked around the complex in her orange pajamas, with no bra or panties, that made the guards embarassed.

"Miss Hanabi, why you don't..."

"Stop looking at that point, perverts!" said her, without even looking back.

"/With that temperament, the only guys that she will be able to marry are Hyuuga members/." thought the guard.

When Hanabi opened the door of Hinata's room, what she saw was chaos. Bedspread and sheets thrown around, open drawers with scrambled objects inside, and half-drinked perfume bottles.

She tried to kill herself.

"So, how you guys discovered what happened..." asked her.

"Well, we came back from our duty as ANBUs..."

"Don't talk that loud, idiots. Someone can discover. It's supposed to be a internal secret, remember?" said her.

"Well, we came from our duty for the Hokage and we meet the window of her room open...She wasn't there or in any other part of the
complex..."

"That's it? What the hell? Just because it was raining every nocturne guard turned into a Izuna Uchiha?" thought Hanabi, thinking about the legendary Uchiha that was killed while blind.

"Reunite everyone from the night guard and ask them if they saw this freakout or Hinata escaping. I want a very good reason, or I'll blow out everyone's brains!"

The Hyuuga guards were stunned by the first threat of using the seal on the forehead in years, and went to call every Hyuuga in the
nocturne guard.

Then Hanabi began to examine the room.

She opened the bedside table, finding a scissor full with blood and bandages in one of the(few) closed drawers.

Did she try to kill herself and stopped?

She examinated the sheets and smelled them.

Urgh, she came on this. Several times. How horny she was?

Some minutes of examination later, Hanabi found a letter under Hinata's bed. She opened it and read.

"Dear sister, this letter is for you. Now that you're the clan's head, I supposed that they will wake up you first.
I'm going away, sister. Not for afterlife, not now. Honestly, I would probably go to hell after what I did".

Hanabi stopped. Wait, what she did?

Until that moment, Hanabi thought Naruto and Hinata separated because he worked too much. Of course, Hinata never seemed to be sad by this, but Hanabi knew her sister was master at hiding her true emotions.

But now, she writes she is "guilty" of something. That was something Hanabi didn't expect. Though she could feel feelings of guilty in

Hinata, she thought she was regretting the act of divorcing, not something that she could have done to cause it.

And she couldn't think of anything else that she could be guilty about. She was always singleminded on Naruto, to the point of annoyance.

Hell, Hanabi always thought that, if she ever cheated with Naruto, she would be still trying to imagine Naruto in the lover's place.

Hanabi continued.

"Honestly, I did thought about suicide. That scissor in my bedside table is probably the proof. But, you want to know something sister? I'm too weak even for that. Now I will go wherever the wind takes me, sister. Don't follow me, please, I'm happier this way.knew a lot of people will love me where I'm going...or at least, just one."

A lot of people?

"Say to the kids that I love them, but that they no longer need me. You're a better mom than me anyway, Hanabi. No, you're a better person, a better ninja, a better everything.
Say Naruto...Say to my friends that I loved them. Tell to not follow me too. Really. I know Kiba will try.
Well, I don't think I have anything else to say. Oh yes, I love you sister. Be happy.
Goodbye forever, Hinata."

After finishing the latter, Hanabi changed her thoughts from punishing the nocturne guard to asking Naruto if he knew what Hinata was talking about "going to hell".

In any case, she called Shikamaru and Naruto to send ANBUs inside and around the village, in the slight hope Hinata was still near. Not only for being the mother of Naruto's children, but because the Byakugan was a precious asset for the village.

After eight hours, the search ceased. She clearly wasn't near of the village anymore.

When all the ANBUs teams returned, Hanabi asked Naruto for a one-to-one talk.

Naruto didn't suspect for one second what it was about that coudn't be shared with everyone.

"So, Hanabi, why a reunion with only me and you?" said Naruto, just as Shikamaru closed the door.

"She leaved this letter under her bed. The thing is, my sister said something about going to hell. Have you any idea why she would be motivated to say that?"

Naruto scratched his eyebrow looking at the letter.

It was Hinata's girly calligraphy indeed, with some blood on the paper, product of her aborted suicide attempt.

"I have no idea why she should say this. Sorry." said Naruto, balancing his head.

Hanabi got irritated.

"Don't lie to me Naruto!" she said, while pointing her finger at him. "My sister may be weak, but she's not..."

"You don't know everything about your sister." said Naruto in a reflex.

"What do you mean?"

Naruto then realized what he had said.

"Oh, I talked too much. Look Hanabi, is no longer important..." said him, balancing his two open hands like trying to keep Hanabi away.

"My sister disappeared because of it! Is goddamn important!" screamed the Hyuuga.

Naruto cursed himself, but didn't tell what she wanted.

"Argh, go away!" said him, closing his eyes in irritation.

"Why? What is so horrible that you can't tell me? Ahn!? Talk Naruto, talk!"

"I DON'T NEED TO!" screamed Naruto.

Hanabi rose from her chair, turned away from Naruto and walked until the door.

She tried a trick tactic, making it look like she already knew what was going on to make Naruto confess by correcting her.

"Well, that's okay. Them I will tell everyone she betrayed you with..."

"Several men." said Naruto, finally confessing the truth and lowering his head.

Hanabi slowly turned her body back. What? That,that,that I didn't ex...What?

"...a lot of people..."

...I knew a lot of people will love me where I'm going...

"What?" she said.

"Sit there, I will tell you my...sad story." said him, pointing to the chair.

After Naruto told Hanabi the whole story, Hanabi began to ask herself if his whole life hasn't been an hallucination.

"So that is my story. So, Hanabi, are you gonna tell everyone about this?"

Hanabi snapped out of her trance to a "no,just no" reaction.

"What? No! Hell no! Never! My...The kids don't...deserve this. If this is far too shocking for us, it will be like the end of the world for them!" said her while putting her head between her hands.

"Ok. So, we make an rescue team for Hinata?" said Naruto, scratching his right cheek.

Hanabi raised her head, now slightly irritated.

"Rescue? That bitch? That ran away by herself? Look, the Byakugan is very important for my clan, but this isn't a era of war. Put a bounty for her like a rogue ninja. Hell, she is a rogue ninja. If Hinata is caught, I will put her in a cell for the rest of her life, got it?"

"You are the clan's head, I'm only the Hokage."said Naruto, trying to put himself out of the topic.

"Right. You are also her ex-husband. You don't would be content by that?" said Hanabi, crossing her arms, cynically.

Naruto coughed.

"Well, maybe. At first I was so angry but now, I dunno, maybe I should've seen something..."

Hanabi put her hands on Naruto's hands, interrupting him and comforting Naruto with her words.

"Please. Don't do that. Believe in me Naruto, I've been living with Hinata for a lot more time than you, and even I didn't saw that coming. If there's anyone to blame, it was her. She hided the truth from us, and we paid the prices in believing her lies. Now, let's go. We have to explain a daughter and a son that their mother became a desertor. That will not be easy."
Sign up to rate and review this story