Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Betrayal And Fury

The Culprit

by InsideA14YearOldGirl 0 reviews

The culprit is finally found.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Kiba,Shikamaru,Shino - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2016-05-04 - 1783 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Shikamaru now had Shino in the interrogation room.

Normally, this role would be reserved for Ibiki, but case wasn't so serious for that.

It was an closed room with grey-mixed-with-black walls, and a big and small black window in opposite sides of the room, with one door to the outside and another further in the facility, that led to the torture room.
Along Shino and Shikamaru, sitting in chairs in opposite sides of the table, there was an Yamanaka ANBU, one of the four in "that" room, two weeks before.

"So, Shikamaru, you inspected my house, and found no clues, no indications that I constructed said spying device. I had the perfect alibi of being in a twenty-four hours poker tournament, and you still, still, don't believes that I didn't commit said crime, whatever crime it is that you don't tell me the details other than 'the criminal filmed and photographed a whore having sex with her client and gave photos of the act to her husband, that was unaware of what she did?'"

"You could have used a shadow clone." explained Shikamaru

"Oh, please Shikamaru, don't be a idiot. But if you want to be, ok. Read my mind, Yamanaka." said Shino, without not even raising his tone of voice.

The ANBU put his hands on Shino's forehead.

Both went into trance, as the Yamanaka investigated Shino's mind.

Two minutes later, the Yamanaka took his hands off, after undoing the connection between their minds.

"Then, what is inside his mind?" asked Shikamaru.

"Sorry, but there's nothing about the persons you search in that circumnstance, though there are something about spying devices, but that's to be expected from a jounin" said theANBU.

"I appreciate that all doubts about me were eliminated. Now I can work together with the investigation." said Shino.

"Well, I'm kind of grateful for that." said Shikamaru.

Shikamaru asked for some cofee, that the ANBU brought.

Afer giving him all the details about the case, that didn't make Shino even raise his eyebrow, Shikamaru asked what Shino had in mind.
"So, Shino, what you can bring of new to the table?" asked Shikamaru.

"Oh, thanks that you asked that. Honestly, Shikamaru, you did everything very well. I was the most obvious suspect. I'm smart, kind of creepy and always around Hinata. However, you severely underestimated my intelligence in one field."
"What one?" said Shikamaru,drinking his coffee of the mug and putting it on the table.
"You know Shikamaru, Hinata wasn't only Naruto's wife, it was his first girlfriend, his first kiss...his first heterosexual kiss, almost first everything in the matter of woman and and man's relationship. What she didn't do, Sakura did."

"Ok, what is that about?" said, Shikamaru, crossing his arms.

"Shikamaru, the first cut is the deepest. Some people create the idea in their heads there's something 'sacred' about first love. As result, when this love ends, people create their own big wounds in their hearts. They hurt themselves."

Shino leaned back in his chair and crossed his fingers.

"Now, imagine when this first love never stops to be a love, and you marry her and have two kids with her, and discovers she betrayed you. You discover that, behind that pure face and body, there's a lust that seeks other persons, not only you, like all human kind."

"So you're telling me that Naruto created an unrealistic image of Hinata, and it suffered because of it?"

"Well, certainly the situation in that he discovered it wasn't exactly ordinary. She played the harlot and ended up having sex with Sasuke, but the fact is, if I was the one who put the spying device on said refrigerator..." he said, while putting his hand of the refrigerator photo.

"...I would never give those photos to Naruto. If his image of Hinata was of a pure angel before, now it was of a evil succubus after the discovery. The biggest love creates the biggest hate, and the greatest good illusion creates the greatest bad illusion. And the real contrast is already very bad. And with that beast on his head, that by my informations gets out of control everytime he is filled with an uncontrollable rage, Naruto would most certainly try to kill Hinata. I would never put Hinata in suck risk."

Shikamaru questioned Shino about the beast.

"Naruto tamed the beast years ago. You saw it in the war."

"Yeah, but he managed to keep his temperament in check in the war and, I don't like to say the same thing twice..."

"Pure angel turned completely evil succubus..." said Shikamaru, nodding.

"So Shino, who could have done this?" said Shikamaru, leaning forward.

"Someone as hotheaded and shortsighted as Naruto, that only saw him fighting and possibly killing Sasuke as consequence, and not seeing him kill Hinata. Guess who?"

Shikamaru had just one person on his mind.

"Kiba?"

"Yes."

Shikamaru uncrossed his arms and put his hands on the table.

"It doesn't make sense, Shino. Kiba doesn't have the technological knowledge..."

Shino hit the table with his hand, almost making the cofee spill. But he didn't raise his voice.

"Shikamaru, stop being a lazy ass. Who said it was only one?"

Shikamaru raised his eyebrow.

"So you're telling me Kiba had a partner?"

"Not any partner. Tenten."

"What?"

"It was probably custom made. Kiba could have asked it to a illegal dealer, but it was easier to ask a friend. As you know, Tenten's weapons shop wasn't exactly working, so she changed it to computer parts and ninja tools. To someone who was never the best of the ninjas, she is surprisingly talented when dealing with electronics."

"So it wasn't homemade." concluded Shikamaru.

"Well, her shop is in her home." said Shino.

"Are you sure of that?" said Shikamaru. "Seriously, Shino, everybody involved wants the minimal quantity of people involved. Hell, there will not be no criminal charges, I just want to know who this person is because I'm afraid for Hinata."

"We only need to ask Tenten if she made a spying device. She probably don't even knows what Kiba needed it for. She will probably piss himself only by me asking. It seems that I'm intimidating".

Looking to the pure black glasses, Shikamaru had a good hypothesis of why. Also, insects.

Tenten didn't piss herself, but didn't want to get in trouble, and easily gave the date and hour she meet Kiba and the specifications of the machine.

When the ANBU investigated Kiba's laptop, to Shino and Shikamaru's embarassment with Kiba's lack of prevention, he didn't even bother to delete the photos of the computer, though there was no video footage.

Putting him in the interrogation room was about discovering the reason, rather than discovering the culprit.

"Ok, I admit it. Nobody put them there, I did it myself." said Kiba, after five minutes.

"Well, that was easy", said Shikamaru and Shino, in unison.

"Look here fuckers, you don't would do the same?" said Kiba, pointing his finger at them.

"Kiba, is this some kind of stupid question? I didn't do it when I did discover. Now Shino..." said Shikamaru while turning to the Aburame.

"The explanation you gave for the punch through the wall was very suspicious. I could only conclude that Sasuke did something very big to piss off Naruto, but the sky wasn't turning red or the dead rising from their tombs, so it would be something more...personal. I investigated everyone's house while they were out..."

"What?" said Shikamaru.

"For the greater good, and I discovered Sakura and Sasuke's soft bondage tools, and Hinata's secret hentai collection."

"She had one?" said Kiba.

"Honestly, I thought Sasuke,Sakura and Hinata had a threesome, and Naruto, primitive man he is, put all the blame on the man."

Shikamaru and Kiba's jaws dropped.

Shikamaru then came back to the main topic.

"Well, the fact is, we didn't put cameras on refrigerators, took photos of Hinata having sex, and then put them on the Hyuuga's dooorstep to Naruto to see."

"Well, what you gonna do Shikamaru? Put me in prison for trying to help a friend of mine?"

Shikamaru looked to Shino, who looked to Kiba. Shino talked.

"No. Honestly, it would be a bit of a hipocrisy, specially for me, and this situation is too messy, too much things that nobody wants to touch, but..."



Shino punched the table and lowered his body towards Kiba. He didn't raise his voice.

"Do you have any idea what you did to Hinata through this? "

Kiba looked away from Shino.

"Look, if you saw something, something so extremely wrong, if you saw someone you cared about being tricked, you would just let it slip because another person you love is the one who is tricking him? Is the pain that you would cause worse than a lie?"

Shino didn't retreat though.
"You could have asked for her to reveal the truth or ask a divorce of Naruto of her own will. Not giving Naruto fuel and heat and watch the fire burn everything."

Shikamaru then walked towards Kiba, put his hand on his shoulder, and tried to talk like a friend, rather than like a investigator.

"Don't hide the truth from us, Kiba. It wasn't because of Hinata you sent the photos. It was about Sasuke. You hate Sasuke, right? It was that, right? Please tell me it was because of him. At least that I can comprehend, at least that makes sense. You wanted Naruto to kill Sasuke, right?"

Kiba pratically spit the next words.

"That motherfucker...I almost was killed because of him. Hell, we all were. Even Neji, his soul be blessed. And then he killed the Hokage-in-command, and all those samurais...And they gave him forgiveness because Naruto said 'he saved the world' while we were sleeping. Bitch please, he was just saving his own skin. He's no hero, and will never be."

Then Kiba suddenly screamed.

"Yes, I wanted him to die! Hell, I probably still do! But at least Sakura don't have that shit as a husband now! Are you content now!?"

Shikamaru smiled.

"What is that smile idiot?" said Kiba.

"You're a nice friend, Kiba. You were misguided, but you did what it was right. I admit, I tried the best to make Hinata stop with that without telling her or Naruto. I was stupid. I should have asked someone else that wasn't a blindly obedient soldier. But, let's both of us do this next time ok? Nobody should work alone."

"I agree." said Shino.

"So, laughs and ice cream now? That's how this drama ends?" said Kiba, surprised by the outcome.

"Only if you pay for it." said Shikamaru.
Sign up to rate and review this story