Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Betrayal And Fury

Three Directions

by InsideA14YearOldGirl 0 reviews

Sasuke, bored of Sakura, searched for a better partner. But people with masks are hard to trust...

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Ino,Sasuke - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2016-05-03 - 368 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
A seductive voice was heard.

"HELLOOOOOO Sasuke..." said Ino, emerging from behind a tree.

"Ino? What you're doing here?" he asked, sheating his sword.

Ino put her arms on her hips and bended her body like she was asked the most redundant question of the world.

"Isn't that obvious? I'm deserting."

Sasuke would laugh, but he was in no mood for that.

"What reason you would have to desert?" he asked, still incredulous.

Ino's expression changed from joy to irritation as she began to complain, while emphasizing every "fuck" she said.

"Fuck that village. Fuck that life. Fuck that sissy husband of mine, and fuck that abomination that came out of my womb! I'm sick of all of it, and also..."

She walked until Sasuke, lifted her right hand and passed her right indicator finger over Sasuke's chest.

"When my sensei died, he said that I don't should lose to Sakura either in love or as a ninja. I was an idiot, Sasuke. I let Sakura take you away..."

She almost became sad.

"But I will not let it happens again."

She smiled again. And grabbed Sasuke's hands, that didn't even made a move to dissuade her.

"C'mon, Sasuke." she said, taking his hands to her ass. "Come with me."

Sasuke looked to his left. To that direction, there was the Leaf, where he by law should take Ino.

Sasuke looked to his right. To that direction, there was a cold, solitary mission waiting for him. In that case, he would leave Ino to her own devices.

Sasuke looked to what was ahead of him. The smiling face of Ino, eager to give her body to him, despite well, everything she would throw away for that. Not that Sasuke really cared.

That was a nobrainer for Sasuke.

He kissed Ino deeply, and grabed her ass so violently that she moaned.

"Auuuu, naughty boy!" she said as soon he disconnected their lips.

Sasuke then caressed her smiling face, and said one simple sentence.

"Our relationship will not be strictly monogamic. From my side."

Ino gave a girly laugh.

"Haha, of course Sasuke! Hell, I can even lick her tits if you want while you do it, whoever she is!"
Sign up to rate and review this story