Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Sakura Train

Happy Family

by Noizchild 0 reviews

After the paperwork and issues are settled, Anna and Tsuzuki can enjoy a new family with Kirika-chan.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Tsuzuki,Watari - Published: 2016-05-05 - 309 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Fifty: Happy Family:

It took weeks to close it for real. Anna, Tsuzuki, and Daiyu met with lawyers. They sided with the couple in the end.

“I’m sorry, Daiyu-chan,” her lawyer through an interpreter. “You’re really unfit to raise Kirika-chan. You have no job and you’re still in school. Even your parents won’t help you out.”

“But…” Daiyu said. The lawyer took off her glasses.

“I’m sorry, Daiyu,” she said. “That’s the law.” Her client struggled not to cry.

“Fine,” Daiyu said. “But I won’t go home or stop fighting.” Anna and Tsuzuki were merciful on the girl in the end.

“You can visit Kirika-chan whenever you want,” Anna told her. The yaoguai girl reluctantly agreed to the couple’s terms.

----------

December 1st, 2010.

It was settled by then. Aiguo’s lab would continue to run safe tests on Kirika-chan’s blood. The mob boss didn’t enjoy it, but he had bo choice at the point. (“I’m sure you have no objections, right?” Watari asked.) When everything was settled, life resumed.

“We’re really keeping the little brat here?” the Mother complained.

“Yep,” Anna said at the table.

“Why?”

“Get used to it.”

“I will not,” the Mother said under her breath. Anna chose to ignore her. After breakfast, Tsuzuki left for work. Anna gave him a quick kiss.

“See you tonight,” she said.

“Same here,” he said back. “Have a good day.”

“You too,” Anna said. She held up Kirika-chan in her arms. “Say bye-bye. Bye-bye.” She picked up the baby’s hand and waved it back and forth. Tsuzuki smiled and kissed the baby on the forehead.

“Bye Kiri-chan,” he whispered. Anna felt a strange sense of calm wash over her as Tsuzuki left work. She couldn’t help but wonder why she was afraid before.

Owari
Sign up to rate and review this story