Categories > Celebrities > Marilyn Manson > Warp Tour

...

by Band_Dweeb 0 reviews

Welp...

Category: Marilyn Manson - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Published: 2016-05-12 - 721 words - Complete

0Unrated
I woke up to my phone buzzing. I had a text from Marilyn.
Get your ass up. I have to talk to you. Leave your sidekick at the bus. No offense. Just you and me. Move it Batman.
I read it and rolled my eyes. I kissed Dakota to wake her up. She started to kiss me back. I stopped before we got too deep in the kiss. I told her what was going on. She nodded. I got dressed, I fixed my hair, brushed my teeth, and did my make-up. I walked out of the bathroom and Dakota smiled “Hey babe?” she asked. I looked at her “Yeah?” I replied bending into the fridge to grab an Arizona. “Did you know I have the most beautiful girlfriend ever?” she asked me. I smiled and looked at her “No you don’t. I get that pleasure.” I said she smiled and rolled her eyes. I was wearing a muscle shirt, that kind of showed my bra on the side but it was ACDC and my dad got it for me when I was younger. I was also wearing short shorts, which until last year I couldn’t wear, because my scars where visible, but they’re no longer noticeable. I pulled my converse over my black socks. I give her a kiss and walk out the door. I pulled my phone from my back pocket and texted Marilyn
Hey Mary, where you want to meet? I just left.
A few seconds later I got a response.
Beach. Be there in five.
Seeing as how I was right by the bus I shed my converse and socks, it was normal for me to be barefoot. I headed towards the beach sipping my Arizona. We met as we were both walking on the beach. He smiled but it wasn’t a warm happy smile, this was the guilty smile I hated seeing because I knew what it meant. I took a deep breath and decided to let him tell me. “Hey Spenc.” He said with fake cheer. “What’s up Mary?” I said. He took his flip flops off and we walked in the tide “So, what’s up?” I asked. We both had bracelets all the way up our forearms, for the exact same reason. “Well… I uh, kind of, kept one of the razors last night, and well, I was thinking last night, and the flashbacks started, and I’m sorry Spencer.” He said. I nodded. I took a breath. “Show me.” I said. He started stripping off his bracelets. They were deep and there were at least fifteen on each arm. I looked. “Did you clean them? The way you’re supposed to?” I asked. He nodded. I looked him in the eyes. He was almost in tears. He was scared I was mad. “Marilyn. Calm down. I’m not mad. It’s okay. Give me the razor. I know you brought it.” I said. He reached in his pocket and handed me a small silver object, from a shaving razor, the sharpest kind I had. I took it from him and walked knee deep in the tide, and threw it. Softball paid off. I turned around and walked over to him. I opened my arms and he leaned down and hugged me. “I love you kid. It’s okay. Just… try to stop.” I said into his chest. “Kid? I’m older. I love you too. And I am trying.” I nodded. As we were letting go my phone buzzed in my back pocket.
Babe? Are y’all almost done? I have a surprise for you.
I smiled and typed back
Yeah babe, I’ll be back in ten.
I looked at him “No more right?” I asked to see if he had anymore blades. He looked at me and nodded. I hugged him again and he kissed my cheek. We said our goodbyes and I walked to the bus “Kota?” I asked walking in the door. Someone grabbed me from behind, kissed my neck, nibbled my ear, I could smell her cologne. The lights were off, and she turned me to face her. She kissed me and started to take my shirt off. I consented and took it off along with my bra and started working on hers.
Sign up to rate and review this story