Categories > Anime/Manga > Weiss Kreuz > Addiction

Addiction

by fireun 0 reviews

Most addicts had something to show for their vice

Category: Weiss Kreuz - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Schuldig, Youji - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-08-25 - Updated: 2006-08-26 - 414 words - Complete

4Insightful
Title- Addiction
Schuldich/Yohji

Disclaimer- boys arent mine. merely borrowing them for a bit. no profit made.




Most addicts had something to show for their vice, some little quirk or mark that gave away their habit. From needle tracks to nervous tics, every junkie had a way of showing he needed his fix.

Yohji flipped open his cigs with the casual indulgence of one hoping to die in an interesting way long before the cancer kicked in, lit up and put up with the protestations of his companions with the grinning indulgence of someone used to taking flack for his addiction.

Yohji was a smoker, exclaiming in dramatic tones how much he enjoyed the kick of nicotine through his bloodstream, proclaiming his life to be saved with each inhalation even as his friends tried to remind him his health was at risk.

It was a pleasantly common habit, managing to be pleasantly distasteful while remainging almost classy. A good way to pick up chicks, a good way to antagonize his friends....

A good way to draw attention from the habit that left him shaking in the afternoon, the vice that had him slipping away at night, which drove him from sweaty assignation after another unsatisfied...

...the vice that drew him to a particular door in the quiet hours of the morning in a frantic need, a panting desperation.

'Hey kitten.'

That voice wrapped itself through his mind, teasing at parts twisting and desperate for a fix. "I..."

"I know."

And he did. Oh, he did. Those devils eyes glittering above a gloriously knowing grin...Yohji wanted...

...those lips pressed hard against his before the thought even finished forming, and Yohji moaned in bliss. This was what he wanted, he needed. His every inclination acted upon before he realized them, his body played by a master, his mind roiling with the arousal and pleasure of his lover as well as his own. It was a high like no other, a fuck surpassing anything and everything else he had ever tried.

Telepaths made the best lovers, even as they ruined their partner for anyone else. Sex seemed so mundane with everyone involved secluded in their own heads.

Fucking Schuldich was just as dangerous and damning as smoking two packs a day, and Yohji indulged in it with just as much disregard for the consequences. The best vices were the ones that were the hardest to kick, the ones no one really wanted to be rid of.
Sign up to rate and review this story