Categories > Games > Undertale > Alphys' Adventures

The Undying

by xandermartin98 0 reviews

10th

Category: Undertale - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] [?] - Published: 2016-06-11 - 1247 words

0Unrated
CHAPTER 10: THE UNDYING

The next morning, Alphys and friends drove back to the museum, anticipating that Mettaton would probably try something completely bonkers.

"So, did you two learn anything? Alphys? Undyne?" Sans asked Alphys and Undyne as the taxi neared its destination.

"No, but I was certainly REMINDED that Undyne freaking sucks at cooking." Alphys groaned, glaring at her.

"HEY!" Undyne yelled at her. "If you wanted good food, you should've just eaten out!"

"Heh heh..." Sans chuckled as the taxi reached its destination and the four of them filed out onto the plaza.

"Greetings, TRAITORS!" Mettaton laughed as the audience poured in around him, suddenly carrying torches, knives, pitchforks and sledgehammers.

"As punishment for your complete and utter FAILURE in the cooking challenge, I have decided to sic everyone in this entire crowd of laser-proof ROBOTIC people against you scoundrels! HASTA LA VISTA, assholes!" he snickered, retreating into his giant laser-proof disco ball and activating its laser-firing system.

"You'll NEVER take me, the great Papyrus, ALIVE!" Papyrus chortled, summoning his bone club and swinging it into one particular robot's head so hard that the head went right through those of several other robots behind it.

"Son of a bitch KNEW I was gonna use my Gaster Blasters for this, didn't he?" Sans suddenly realized as he telekinetically deflected a massive storm of thrown weapons back at their throwers and narrowly avoided a huge laser blast from Mettaton using his teleportation ability. "The truth is...all this fighting is really tiring me out."

"T-there's too many of them!" Undyne screamed, throwing spears every which way as more and more robots poured in from every single direction. "Every time I impale one of them, about a dozen more show up! We'll never be able to take all of them head on!"

"UNDYNE, LOOK OUT!" Alphys screamed, lunging into Undyne and shoving her out of the way just before Mettaton's laser blast. "OH, SH-

"HA! You think you can beat us THAT easily?" Sans laughed, teleporting in and blocking the laser with his psychic shield. "Alphys, hurry up and think of something or else we're all gonna DIE here!"

"If I have to kill ONE more thing today, I swear I'm going to CRY!" Papyrus sobbed as he planted his bone club into the ground and used it to perform a Matrix-style spin kick, sending the robots surrounding him careening all over the place. "YOU KNOW WHAT? I THINK I JUST OFFICIALLY CHANGED MY MIND! GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU DAMNED SOULLESS FREAKS!"

"I-I'm almost completely exhausted." Sans sighed, gasping for breath as Undyne shish-kebabed several robots onto her lance and then suplexed them, backflipping out of the way of Mettaton's laser beam just in time as still more robots flooded the area.

"WHEE! MERRY-GO-ROUND TIME!" Papyrus sang as he spun around and around with his bone club held out in front of him, hitting everything in sight.

"Who is the master who makes the grass green?" Papyrus then rambled with stars spinning around his head as Mettaton prepared one more laser blast.

"PAPYRUS, NO!" Sans screamed, using the last of his energy to telekinetically change the laser's direction in mid-flight so that it bent at a right angle.

As Papyrus recovered from his dizziness, Mettaton tried to fire another laser beam...but couldn't. He had already exhausted his indestructible disco ball of doom's entire energy supply.

"DAMNIT! I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN THE CHEAP BRAND OF BATTERIES!" Mettaton growled, slamming his fist against the inside of the ball in frustration.

"Alphys, you just might be our last hope! DO SOMETHING!" Undyne warned Alphys, shaking her into focus.

"You know what? I think I've got a LITTLE something for you stowed away in my pocket here that just might save our precious HIDES indeed..." Alphys cackled, reaching into her pocket and pulling out her determination injector, which was somehow still half-full. Or was it actually half-empty? Nobody knew, and nobody cared.

"F*, NO!" Sans screamed in terror, grabbing her and yanking her by the back of her jacket collar. "Turning Undyne into another one of your freaking amalgamate monsters is NOT what I had in mind! How many goddamned times am I going to have to remind you about this?"

"Sans, come on, I've tested this before and it was seemingly successful...besides, do we REALLY have any other choice at the moment?" Alphys frantically explained to him as Papyrus' and Undyne's attacks began to weaken severely from physical exhaustion. "WELL? DO WE?!"

"Sigh...no, I suppose not." Sans sighed. "If this really means that much to you...who am I to try and stop such an INCREDIBLY strong and menacing figure like yourself?" he chuckled, letting Alphys go as she approached Undyne with injector still in hand.

"ALPHYS! Are you SURE this will WORK?!" Undyne begged to know as he sliced several robots into horizontal slices.

"I HAVE NO IDEA!" Alphys laughed maniacally, putting a downright scared-shitless look into Sans' eyes as she thrusted the injector straight into Undyne's chest.

"W-what is this...power? It feels...AMAZING! OH GOD, IT FEELS LIKE I'M MELTING!" Undyne screamed, her heart suddenly kicking into maximum-determination overdrive as she diced several more robots into horizontal, vertical and diagonal fractals.

"WHAT HAVE I DONE?!" Alphys kneeled down and sobbed, burying her head in her hands as memories of the Amalgamates raced through her tortured mind yet again.

"HA, LOOK AT YOU! I WAS JUST JOKING, YOU WUSS!" Undyne laughed. "I'M STILL YOUR OLD PAL UNDYNE...THE UNDYING!" she roared, charging into the horde of robots at light speed, swinging her spear and taking at least 150 of them out with one fell swoop.

Undyne then proceeded to shoot energy spears from her spear at a literally machine-gun-like rate, knock the broken pieces of robots all the way into outer space with the sheer power of her swings, take hits from sledgehammers without even flinching, and generally just be a completely unstoppable badass.

Sans, Papyrus, and Alphys were all forced to retreat into the museum building itself, so as to prevent being totally annihilated by Undyne's sheer power.

After a few minutes, however, the determination overload effect on Undyne wore off, and she reverted back into her normal state.

"Undyne, are you okay?" Alphys asked her.

"Yeah, just recovering from that insanely intense power trip I just had there." Undyne panted, struggling to recover her breath. "That was really fun! Can I do it again?"

"Uhh, how about...NO." Alphys chuckled, looking around at all of the destruction (not even of material property, just of lives) that had occurred around Undyne.

"Guess you could say you really...KICKSTARTED HER HEART!" Sans chuckled, slapping Alphys on the back with a proud (?) smile on his face.

"Hmph, I say, HMPH!" Mettaton sneered at them, coming back out of his disco ball and descending back onto the plaza to face them. "You may have beaten me for the time being, but just wait until you see what I've ARRANGED for you!" he laughed evilly as a cavalcade of police cars suddenly appeared around the entrance to the museum.

"Undyne, Sans, Papyrus, and Alphys, you are all under arrest." the police officers informed them, handcuffing the four of them and sending them off to court trials.

"Heh heh heh...I've never been in a court case before, but this oughta be FUN!" Mettaton cackled, drumming his fingers together metronomically. "I've already got a BEAUTIFUL rhythm going, don't I?"
Sign up to rate and review this story