Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Playing the Angel

Funny Feeling

by Noizchild 0 reviews

April invites Kyosuke over for a night of "training".

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2016-06-23 - 905 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Thirteen: Funny Feeling:

December 13th, 2010.

Kyosuke sat on the couch next April in her apartment. Earlier today, she invited him over. The male shinigami looked like a lost puppy.

"Are you serious?" he asked.

"Why wouldn't I be?" April asked. Kyosuke's eyes shifted back and forth.

"I don't know," he said. His co-worker shook her head.

"Are you always this uptight?"

"Huh?"

April gently touched his cheek. "If we are going to make this work, you have to learn how to loosen up."

Kyosuke blinked with a blank stare. "O-kay…"

So, here they were. The clock in the kitchen ticked in the background. Kyosuke bit on his lower lip as he looked at his hands. I probably should say something… He glanced over at April.

"Aren't you going to do something?" she asked. Kyosuke about jumped in his seat.

"Excuse me?" he asked. His date sighed, shaking her head.

"Do I have to spell it out for you?" she asked. "God, you are frustrating."

The other shinigami tilted his head. "What am I supposed to do?" She turned her body to him.

"Grab my breasts," she ordered.

"What?!" he shouted, red in the face.

"Just do it."

Kyosuke shrugged his shoulders. "Alright." His hands reluctantly moved to her full chest. He tried to look away, but April turned his face back to hers.

"How does it feel?" she asked.

"Soft," he said.

"And?"

"And…?"

"Do you enjoy it?"

"Y-Y-Yes."

April rolled her eyes. "Come on, you have to be more confident with this. Let's try this again. Do you enjoy touching my breasts?"

Kyosuke's face burned red. "Yes!"

She raised an eyebrow. "Good enough." This would take work tonight. The shinigami took her date by the hand. "Come with me."

"Wait, why?" Kyosuke asked. April didn't say a word as she dragged him back to her room.

"April!" he shouted. "Wait!" The door to her room slammed shut.

April lay back on her red and purple bed. Kyosuke stared, mouth agape.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Come closer." April was reclining like a sensual Greek goddess. Her black jeans hugged her hips and legs. The light purple shirt did the same for her chest. Kyosuke's feet felt glued to the floor.

"Come on," his date said. "I won't bite." Kyosuke gulped as April giggled. He couldn't explain what held him back. Sure, he wanted her, but…

"Don't keep me waiting, you sod!" April said. That alone gave Kyosuke the push to walk over and climb on top. She put her hand on his neck.

"Very good," the English woman said. She kissed him on the lips. The taste eased him into her. He pressed his hands against the bed. April was quick to push her tongue into his mouth. His body jumped at the sudden movement. When Kyosuke pulled back, April pulled him in closer.

She moved her mouth down his neck. The Japanese shinigami drew in slow breaths through his mouth. Kyosuke wasn't a virgin anymore, but he still wasn't used to sex. Last time, April didn't cat so aggressive.

Should I tell her to stop?

She let go of him and slid off her shirt. Kyosuke blushed when he saw her deep purple bra. The satin threw his mind back into confusion. He shook his head.

"Okay, stop, stop!" he said, putting up his hand. "Just stop!" April sat up, looking confused.

"What's the matter, Kyosuke?" she asked. He pressed his fingers to his forehead.

"Why are you being so… aggressive like this?"

"You don't like it?"

"No!" Kyosuke dropped his hand and looked up at the ceiling. "I am not into this forceful stuff. I like… I like romantic things like flowers, chocolate, holding hands—things like that." The shinigami saw her looking at him funny.

"Isn't that old-fashioned?" she asked.

"I don't think so. I think it's nice."

His date leaned forward. "Are you want us to slow down?"

"Yes!" Kyosuke breathed out. It felt exhilarating to get that in the open. However, a feeling of unease filled the pit of his stomach. April seemed like a wild gaijin woman. It didn't take hime long to remember that little fact. He felt like sinking into the floor. What if she gets bored of me and looks for someone new? I can't lose her, not like this! Help me, Sosuke. To Kyosuke's surprise, April smiled.

"Makes me happy to hear someone honest for a change," she said.

"What?" he asked.

"I knew this wasn't in you. You're just so… awkward."

The Japanese man's face dropped. "You didn't have to blunt like that." However, another thought crossed his mind. "Wait, if you knew, then why did you…"

"To get you to open up."

"Huh?"

April flipped back her long brown hair. "I like you, but it you seem to be trying too hard to impress me." She got off of the bed and walked up to Kyosuke. Her hand gently caressed his cheek.

"If we are going to be together," April said. "You've got to not try so desperately and loosen up." Kyosuke gave her a strange look.

"What does that mean?" he asked. "Are we dating now?"

"Take me out on a proper real date and I will tell you." April leaned forward and kissed Kyosuke on the lips. He surrendered once again and kissed her back. Why can't I get a grasp on what goes on in her mind?
Sign up to rate and review this story