Categories > Original > Romance

Lemons (REQUESTS ARE OPEN!)

by Lightringer09_AJ 1 review

This is for lemons. If you don't know what a lemon is, it is basically a story about sex.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2016-06-24 - 481 words

0Unrated
Draco Malfoy


I was walking down the hall to bump into Draco Malfoy, my boyfriend. "Hello, Draco!" I said. "Hi, Love" He replied back. "Oh, and Happy Birthday! Too bad we won't be able to celebrate with a party..." I said. "Oh, no worries there. I have something I want you and me to do tonight!" He said with a smirk.

-Le~ Time skip-

I was in the Slytherin common room reading when Draco came up to me and said, "Hey, Y/N, follow me! I want to do the birthday thing with you!" He said. "Uh, okay," I replied, confused. "Great!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me somewhere. "Here we are!" "A... broom closet?"
"Yep!" He soundproofed it so no one can hear what was going on. He took me into the broom closet and closed the door, then locked it. He laid me down. "W-What are you doing?" I asked, blushing. "You'll see~" He said in a sing-song voice. He started to unbutton my shirt. I blushed even more if that's even possible. He took my shirt off and started to try to get my bra off. "Hey, Y/N, could you help me?" He asked, still battling to get my bra off. "U-Uh, s-sure," I replied, taking my bra off. "Thanks." He then unbuttoned his shirt and started to rub my boobs. I moaned, and he grinned, "Enjoying that?" (I'm blushing from what I am typing right now XD) "Y-Yeah" I said. "Great." He replied. He started to pull my skirt and panties off. I then unbuckled his belt and took off his pants. He took off his underwear and got on top of me. He started to kiss me and he licked my bottom lip as if asking permission for his tongue to enter my mouth. I accepted and let him in. He explored my mouth. He then stopped and picked me up and turned me around. He then started to thrust in and out of me. I moaned with pleasure. "M-More!" I moaned. "okay." Then he started to go faster. "DRACO!!!" I shouted, luckily he soundproofed this place. "I like it when you shout my name" He said. "Whenever you are ready" He said. I then couldn't help it anymore and I cummed. "That's it." He said. We were done with me. I gave him a handjob and he moaned in pleasure. "Are you enjoying it?" I asked and it was my turn to smirk. "Yes, A lot!" He shouted. "Good." He then started to cum. "This was the best birthday ever." He said. We then got dressed again. Once we were both clothed he kissed me. "Let's go back now" I said once we broke apart for air. "Yeah, almost curfew" We then went back to the common room, hand in hand.


Thanks for reading! I cannot believe that I typed this though XD
Sign up to rate and review this story