Categories > TV > Law & Order: SVU > I missed you, Elliot Stabler

Chapter 6

by susanbensonstabler 0 reviews

It's been 11 years since Olivia Benson lost her daughter, Susan, to Child Services. Will she ever find Susan?

Category: Law & Order: SVU - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Characters: Olivia Benson - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2016-06-27 - 424 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 6

Point of view of Olivia Benson

El unbuttons my blouse and slides it down and off my shoulders. I moan as he kisses my left breast through my bra. He removes his shirt and pants leaving only his boxers. I unbutton my own pants and wiggle out of them. As I lie on my back on my bed, El kisses his way down to my underwear. He lowers them and lightly kisses my thighs. I gasp when I feel El's tongue caressing my center. I beg him to take me. He lowers his boxers. I gasp when he enters me.

"I didn't mean to hurt you, baby. I'm sorry."

"You didn't hurt me, El. I know you never would. I love you."It's been 11 years since Olivia Benson lost her daughter, Susan, to Child Services. Will she ever find Susan?

As my El begins to move inside me, I remember what he'd said to me that last night as we lay in my bed after making incredible love for over 2 hours.

"I'll always love you, Olivia Serena Benson. Always."

I hear El telling me to let go. I do and so does he. He pulls out and collapses next to me trying to catch his breath. I kiss his chest as he wraps his arm around my shoulders. He says he still wants to take me and Susan out to lunch one day.

"I have a better idea, El. How about you bring your kids tonight to whatever restaurant you choose? Susan and I will come in when you text me and say we can come in."

He agrees then kisses my lips. A little while later, El leaves saying he'll call me in 2 hours to let me know where and what time to bring Susan to meet her siblings. He kisses me again before he leaves. I ask Susan if she would like to look for a nice dress to wear tonight when she meets her brothers and sisters. She says she'd like that. I hug her and tell her I love her.

"I love you too, Mom."

Before Susan and I leave my apartment to look for a dress, I tell her I have something for her. I fasten a silver heart-shaped locket with pictures of me and Elliot inside around her neck then tell her to always remember that her parents never stopped searching for her. She says she knows that. I kiss her hair and say we should go find the dress because her dad will be calling soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story